Author Topic: Fabian Schär  (Read 55715 times)

Offline Darth Crooks

• General Member
  • The greatest show on Darth
Re: Fabian Schär
« Reply #875 on: Wednesday 15 July 2020, 11:23:05 PM »
Hope Maxi’s cow pulls through

www.brianstormers.net podcast network

Offline David Edgar

• General Member
  • But it is what it is. We are where we are.
« Reply #876 on: Thursday 16 July 2020, 07:03:38 AM »
ok his fault for the first goal. but the second was even worse - and that's bruce's fault. the positioning of the defenders was all over the place. never happened under rafa.

I completely disagree with this.  Kane pulls out wide onto the RB.  CB can't just follow and leave a huge gap in the defence.

Offline johnny36

• General Member
« Reply #877 on: Thursday 16 July 2020, 09:09:31 AM »
He just seems to want to take an extra touch instead of releasing the ball early.. if he released ball a bit earlier he mightn't have got hurt

though you could say the same last year when he kept going and going and scored against Cardiff so its swings and roundabouts.. just think he holds onto the ball a bit too long when he could release it earlier

Offline mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #878 on: Thursday 16 July 2020, 09:11:24 AM »
He just seems to want to take an extra touch instead of releasing the ball early.. if he released ball a bit earlier he mightn't have got hurt

though you could say the same last year when he kept going and going and scored against Cardiff so its swings and roundabouts.. just think he holds onto the ball a bit too long when he could release it earlier

he's still trying to play like he did under rafa but the difference now is players aren't making the same runs to open up space for him, and play is more compressed in our own defensive areas so he'll get caught more often
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline samptime29

• General Member
  • Come at the King, you better not miss...
« Reply #879 on: Thursday 16 July 2020, 09:18:38 AM »

he's still trying to play like he did under rafa but the difference now is players aren't making the same runs to open up space for him, and play is more compressed in our own defensive areas so he'll get caught more often

The first goal was just a bad mistake. He had two options for a pass in loads of space, no Spurs player near him. Was just a terrible touch.

Offline mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #880 on: Thursday 16 July 2020, 09:19:45 AM »

The first goal was just a bad mistake. He had two options for a pass in loads of space, no Spurs player near him. Was just a terrible touch.
Sure, just a general point about him really. He needs to start hoofing it if he's gonna play under Steve Bacon
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline johnny36

• General Member
« Reply #881 on: Thursday 16 July 2020, 09:24:24 AM »
still rate him and want him to stay.. was recently  watching a compilation on YouTube  of him from last season and hope he returns to that form

Butcher

« Reply #882 on: Thursday 16 July 2020, 09:29:48 AM »
He’ll only stay if the next manager plays a back five imo.

Shipped out if not.

Offline samptime29

• General Member
  • Come at the King, you better not miss...
« Reply #883 on: Thursday 16 July 2020, 09:30:44 AM »

Sure, just a general point about him really. He needs to start hoofing it if he's gonna play under Steve Bacon

Certainly it will be different for him under Rafa compared to Bruce. No doubt. He made some better runs in second half tbf. Just seems to have a mistake in him ATM. I still hope he stays. Under a new manger he can improve again.

Offline huss9

• General Member
  • heathen
« Reply #884 on: Thursday 16 July 2020, 01:00:21 PM »
ok his fault for the first goal. but the second was even worse - and that's bruce's fault. the positioning of the defenders was all over the place. never happened under rafa.

I completely disagree with this.  Kane pulls out wide onto the RB.  CB can't just follow and leave a huge gap in the defence.

did u see where schar actually was?
john gibson in the chronicle this afternoon;
"John Carver has talked of playing two up top in an effort to score goals, tactically be more direct to grind out points, and just about every other possibility known to man or beast. They are the ramblings of a drowning desperado."

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #885 on: Thursday 16 July 2020, 03:44:04 PM »
Can you imagine if he had come in last summer? Everyone would be talking about what a s**** player and terrible signing he was :lol:

But we all know exactly what he's capable of and it has been astonishing to see how Bruce has affected his game. Not sure he recovers. Most clubs would by now have forgotten about how good he was previously too (was linked with Arsenal and Tottenham last season).

Bruce will sell him if he stays and we would maybe get around £7 million. Last summer we get at least £20 million for him.

Bruce is terrible.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Wilson

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • The Mike, The.
« Reply #886 on: Thursday 16 July 2020, 10:49:54 PM »
still rate him and want him to stay.. was recently  watching a compilation on YouTube  of him from last season and hope he returns to that form

I only want him to stay if we get a decent manager... So basically if the takeover goes through.

The bloke doesn't deserve to have his rep ruined by stevey bacon. It's clearly already happening.

Offline Gorilla

• Likes gambling
  • General Member
« Reply #887 on: Thursday 16 July 2020, 11:03:19 PM »
He'll do well under Pochettino next season.

Offline MiggysFirstGoal

• General Member
« Reply #888 on: Saturday 18 July 2020, 10:27:03 AM »
Out for three months.

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #889 on: Tuesday 28 July 2020, 05:25:07 PM »

Not sure I've ever seen a sadder man

Offline Infinitely Content

• General Member
  • Life imitates art
« Reply #890 on: Tuesday 28 July 2020, 05:35:12 PM »
You must have lived a pretty sheltered life if that's so  :lol:
Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.

Offline NE27

• General Member
  • That rug really tied the room together.
« Reply #891 on: Tuesday 28 July 2020, 05:37:15 PM »

Offline reefatoon

• General Member
« Reply #892 on: Tuesday 28 July 2020, 05:37:19 PM »
Looks like some story out of the chronicle after some dumb f*** tripped over a curb and is suing the a Council.

Offline huss9

• General Member
  • heathen
« Reply #893 on: Tuesday 28 July 2020, 10:24:21 PM »

not even a fat billionaire from buckinghamshire who wears bad jeans?
john gibson in the chronicle this afternoon;
"John Carver has talked of playing two up top in an effort to score goals, tactically be more direct to grind out points, and just about every other possibility known to man or beast. They are the ramblings of a drowning desperado."