Author Topic: THE NBA FINALS - Congrats DJ, Bonk, Hoser and Pip  (Read 46596 times)

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
Re: NBA 2018-19: The Draft
« Reply #50 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 12:57:17 am »
Woj spoiling the draft, lasted til pick 4. Ffs

Offline oldtype

• Trailer Wanker
  • General Member
  • Rafa in public
« Reply #51 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:00:13 am »
Dallas could be running out DSJ - Matthews - Luka - Barnes - Cousins next year. Super fun team.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #52 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:00:37 am »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Unlucky mole man!
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #53 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:00:47 am »

Stein has been spoiling it anyway :lol:

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #54 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:01:42 am »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Unlucky mole man!

I mean it doesn't mean it will happen :lol: just that that's definitely what they will try to do.

Offline oldtype

• Trailer Wanker
  • General Member
  • Rafa in public
« Reply #55 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:02:13 am »
Poor Bamba. I really liked this kid, can't believe he's getting shipped off to Orlando.

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #56 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:07:36 am »

Stein has been spoiling it anyway :lol:

I don't understand why they do it. Annoying as f***.

I already know who Chicago want now as I had notifications from Woj set up.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #57 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:11:05 am »
Orlando's future front court of Bamba, Gordon and Isaac is scary as heck!

Coming together nicely for them. Just need some guards now.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #58 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:11:38 am »
Scary for the loss column yeah.

Offline oldtype

• Trailer Wanker
  • General Member
  • Rafa in public
« Reply #59 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:14:38 am »
Shitty free agent PG - Fournier - Gordon - Isaac - Bamba

Gonna struggle to break 80 points a game.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #60 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:15:14 am »
Wow Michael Porter Jr. Available for the Cavs. Have to take him right?

Kevin Durant type talent.

Offline oldtype

• Trailer Wanker
  • General Member
  • Rafa in public
« Reply #61 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:15:54 am »

Apparently about 30% chance that his back explodes.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #62 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:16:29 am »

A lot to build with there. Will be rough for the next couple of years though, yes.

Offline oldtype

• Trailer Wanker
  • General Member
  • Rafa in public
« Reply #63 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:17:21 am »

A lot to build with there. Will be rough for the next couple of years though, yes.

Should sign IT to a one-year deal and just give him the ball every possession and tell everyone else to defend. It works.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #64 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:17:22 am »

Apparently about 30% chance that his back explodes.

I'd still take him. If he stays healthy he is going to be unreal.

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #65 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:18:19 am »
Woj has probably tweeted who they take already but said on the broadcast Sexton was top of the list. That would be a shock so they pick him so he better not spoil

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #66 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:19:08 am »
Woj has probably tweeted who they take already but said on the broadcast Sexton was top of the list. That would be a shock so they pick him so he better not spoil

f*** off Woj

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #67 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:19:56 am »
Colin Sexton ... oh boy.

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #68 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:20:06 am »
s***, we might pick Porter.

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #69 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:20:59 am »
I like Sexton tbh but I'm all about SGA

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #70 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:21:11 am »

I find hard to believe he's that good, even with the injuries concerns he'd be taken top 5 easy if he were.

See Joel Embiid.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #71 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:21:16 am »
Porter is so talented. Watch him fall to the Celtics man.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #72 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:23:00 am »
I like Sexton tbh but I'm all about SGA

A bit under sized and not really a great shooter. Urgh. No thanks.

Getting Kris Dunn type vibes from Sexton.

Offline oldtype

• Trailer Wanker
  • General Member
  • Rafa in public
« Reply #73 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:23:03 am »
New York has to take him right?

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #74 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:25:20 am »