Author Topic: THE NBA FINALS - Congrats DJ, Bonk, Hoser and Pip  (Read 44870 times)

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
Re: NBA 2018-19: The Draft
« Reply #75 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:26:06 am »
Knicks fans are propper bellends like. Why they booing an 18 year old.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #76 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:27:56 am »
Knicks played it safe ... Knox is super talented too though, but he isn't very assertive. Kind of a passive guy from what they've been saying.

Porter Jr. Has star potential. Imagine if the Sixers end up with Embiid, Simmons, Fultz and MPJ.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #77 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:29:41 am »
Sixers will take Porter to red shirt a season.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #78 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:30:19 am »
Think Sixers may take the Villanova kid Bridges here. He'd be an amazing fit too.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline oldtype

• Trailer Wanker
  • General Member
  • Rafa in public
« Reply #79 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:30:52 am »
If Charlotte doesn't take him then Clippers have to be going for MPJ. They've got two picks, might as well.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #80 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:34:40 am »
Yup, they went with Bridges. Can't fault them for that. He played in their state and so they will know him well. He's a great prospect at small forward.

Offline oldtype

• Trailer Wanker
  • General Member
  • Rafa in public
« Reply #81 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:35:10 am »
Yup, they went with Bridges. Can't fault them for that. He played in their state and so they will know him well. He's a great prospect at small forward.

His Mom works for the Sixers. That's gotta be kinda weird :lol:

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #82 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:35:53 am »
If Jordan picks him his back will definitely explode in his first year.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #83 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:37:47 am »

His Mom works for the Sixers. That's gotta be kinda weird :lol:

What?! No way :lol:

I really like him. Best player that Villanove team. Won 2 championships with them.

Classic small forward. Can really shoot too, so a great fit in that Sixers team.

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #84 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:45:20 am »
Thought when they announced SGA was traded we were getting him. My wife nearly had a melt down as she thought DeMar had gone, now she feels sick. She's a mess.

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #85 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:49:08 am »
Clippers have to take Porter right?

Offline Pandamninator

• General Member
« Reply #86 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:52:09 am »
Is Porter Jr in the green room?

Got to be the most brutal wait since Brady Quinn back in the day - from potential Number One overall pick to sitting around for 23 picks just to end up on the Browns.

Will lol if the Spurs nab him at 18.  They have dark magic on their side.
"But Italian football can defy the laws of physics; only here does a small pull backwards on the shirt send a grown man tumbling forwards"

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #87 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:53:44 am »
He looks pretty gutted.

Offline oldtype

• Trailer Wanker
  • General Member
  • Rafa in public
« Reply #88 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:54:07 am »
I'm assuming Denver will take a stab at him. Gaping hole at SF.

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #89 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:56:54 am »
ESPN have talked about him for 5 minutes. They know Denver will take him.

Offline Pandamninator

• General Member
« Reply #90 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 01:58:31 am »
Dat medicinal weed be good for his back.
"But Italian football can defy the laws of physics; only here does a small pull backwards on the shirt send a grown man tumbling forwards"

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Only here for the GC.
« Reply #91 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 02:01:16 am »
Zhaire Smith or Robert Williams, I guess?

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #92 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 02:03:06 am »
Williams would be perfect for what John Wall said he wants from a big man...

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #93 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 02:05:10 am »

Offline oldtype

• Trailer Wanker
  • General Member
  • Rafa in public
« Reply #94 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 02:07:24 am »
Wizards pick... Troy Brown :yao:

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #95 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 02:08:31 am »
WYD Wizards.

Otto for Boogie sign and trade happening.

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Only here for the GC.
« Reply #96 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 02:08:52 am »
What the absolute f***?

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #97 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 02:10:25 am »
What the absolute f***?

I have no idea what the Wizards are doing.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #98 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 02:10:33 am »
Hahahahaha!

John Wall must have made the pick the dufus.

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #99 on: Friday 22 June 2018, 02:11:39 am »
Wall wanted an atheltic big man. Robert Williams was right there.