Newcastle win
13 (19.7%)
Draw
8 (12.1%)
Spurs win
45 (68.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Voting closed: Friday 10 August 2018, 01:32:17 AM

Author Topic: Newcastle United vs. Tottenham Hotspur - 11/08/18 @ 12.30pm (Sky Sports)  (Read 11923 times)

Offline Dinho lad

• i lov u hatem
  • General Member
Re: Newcastle United vs. Tottenham Hotspur - 11/08/18 @ 12.30pm (Sky Sports)
« Reply #225 on: Saturday 11 August 2018, 12:09:29 PM »
i'm fine with that line-up as it may well keep last season's end of season form, or at least continuity, going.

Offline Disco

« Reply #226 on: Saturday 11 August 2018, 12:11:42 PM »
7 players signed and the only ones involved are the ones who were here last season

Joselu man wtf

Rafa Out!

Offline mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #227 on: Saturday 11 August 2018, 12:12:30 PM »
i'm fine with that line-up as it may well keep last season's end of season form, or at least continuity, going.

the lineup is nothing more than rafa's continuing politics...he told them to do business early, they tried not to do any business and the business they did was late for the most part so this is the consequence
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #228 on: Saturday 11 August 2018, 12:13:04 PM »
Not looking forward to it because a new player might not be starting?  :serious:

:whistle:

Offline Shearergol

• General Member
  • The Dirty Pitchers
« Reply #229 on: Saturday 11 August 2018, 12:13:47 PM »
My only issue with the team is there’s no obvious source of goals. So we’re playing yet again for a tight one-nil. Not blaming Rafa, that’s how he’s gonna have to play it all season without a decent number 10.

Offline Dinho lad

• i lov u hatem
  • General Member
« Reply #230 on: Saturday 11 August 2018, 12:13:49 PM »

the lineup is nothing more than rafa's continuing politics...he told them to do business early, they tried not to do any business and the business they did was late for the most part so this is the consequence

No, it's because the players know what's required more than the new ones.

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #231 on: Saturday 11 August 2018, 12:14:15 PM »
Shola can f*** off
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline Chicane

• General Member
« Reply #232 on: Saturday 11 August 2018, 12:14:28 PM »
Really hope this ends the cult status nonsense Sholas has here  :lol:

Stole a wage from us for years and somehow is loved for it

Offline Dinho lad

• i lov u hatem
  • General Member
« Reply #233 on: Saturday 11 August 2018, 12:14:43 PM »
My only issue with the team is there’s no obvious source of goals. So we’re playing yet again for a tight one-nil. Not blaming Rafa, that’s how he’s gonna have to play it all season without a decent number 10.

Last season's obvious source of goals were...?

Offline Infinitely Content

• General Member
« Reply #234 on: Saturday 11 August 2018, 12:16:11 PM »

I'm sorry but I don't believe that for a minute. Rafa wouldn't be so petulant as to jeopardise the team to stick one to the board. He absolutely will believe this is the side who can best carry out his specific instructions for this certain opponent.

Offline Shearergol

• General Member
  • The Dirty Pitchers
« Reply #235 on: Saturday 11 August 2018, 12:16:35 PM »

Last season's obvious source of goals were...?

Well, quite. That’s the issue i’m Kinda highlighting.

Offline toon25

• General Member
« Reply #236 on: Saturday 11 August 2018, 12:19:52 PM »
I f***ing hate Delle Ali.

Offline mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #237 on: Saturday 11 August 2018, 12:20:16 PM »

I'm sorry but I don't believe that for a minute. Rafa wouldn't be so petulant as to jeopardise the team to stick one to the board. He absolutely will believe this is the side who can best carry out his specific instructions for this certain opponent.

"nothing but" is a bit strong but it's a factor imo...granted he's never thrown players in but he's still proving a point imo
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #238 on: Saturday 11 August 2018, 12:22:54 PM »

More like he is a big believer in preparation, and he will want to work with the new signings before putting them in the team so they understand exactly what he expects.

Offline ToonArmy1892

• General Member
« Reply #239 on: Saturday 11 August 2018, 12:25:16 PM »
HTL.

• General Member
« Reply #240 on: Saturday 11 August 2018, 12:25:51 PM »

More like he is a big believer in preparation, and he will want to work with the new signings before putting them in the team so they understand exactly what he expects.

I mean, that's basically what I said, init?  :lol:

Howay the lads! Well up for this.

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #241 on: Saturday 11 August 2018, 12:26:24 PM »

Massive fan of someone at the club continually copying the ō for Muto from elsewhere like, meaning it's in a different font.

Seen it on the website, then on a photo one of the journalists posted of the programme earlier, now on the team lineup.
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

• General Member
« Reply #242 on: Saturday 11 August 2018, 12:27:58 PM »

Massive fan of someone at the club continually copying the ō for Muto from elsewhere like, meaning it's in a different font.

Seen it on the website, then on a photo one of the journalists posted of the programme earlier, now on the team lineup.

Shoddy stuff really, they should use the 'o' from the brand font and create the accent themselves with illustrator and attach it. Give me that job  ;)