Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

"I am talking about sun loungers, tables and chairs on the roof, ice creams and lollies for the kids for £1, cycling proficiency tests and maintenance courses to encourage people to cycle and stay fit.”

:lol:

Angry man just wanted to give the city “something it had never seen before” ....... Tables and chairs on a roof.

Thankfully the 19k rent will be pumped back into the region  ;D

"I am talking about sun loungers, tables and chairs on the roof, ice creams and lollies for the kids for £1,  cycling proficiency tests and maintenance courses to encourage people to cycle and stay fit.”

:lol:

Angry man just wanted to give the city “something it had never seen before” ....... Tables and chairs on a roof.

Thankfully the 19k rent will be pumped back into the region  ;D

WTF are "maintenance courses"? A trail system with checkpoints for removing submerged scooters, bicycles, lounges?  "EARN WHILE YOU EXERCISE!" 

Has some French guy took these over ?

No idea mate , heard some young kid from Russia , no idea .

Apparently it's true, my Makem mate says it's some some spoiled rich kid using his mothers money

Just checked the table and these aren't even in the top 6. I had assumed they would be top 2 after their start but can see them getting the wobbles and missing out again when the season gets to the business end.

Just checked the table and these aren't even in the top 6. I had assumed they would be top 2 after their start but can see them getting the wobbles and missing out again when the season gets to the business end.

8th in League One :lol::lol::lol: