12 (3.7%)
69 (21.2%)
24 (7.4%)
39 (12%)
30 (9.2%)
12 (3.7%)
34 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 325

Author Topic: (Still) Third division sunderland  (Read 710767 times)

Offline Fitzgerald

• General Member
Re: (Still) Third division sunder1-1and
« Reply #11700 on: Thursday 15 August 2019, 09:45:17 PM »
‘The Don’ is currently in the Clock in Hebburn presumably on another fan-begging mission!

He'll say f*** the mags a few times and be a hero again.

Small time c***s.

Offline Johneddy

• General Member
« Reply #11701 on: Thursday 15 August 2019, 10:24:54 PM »
Is this club still playing league football like ?
Something you will never hear:
"And Mike Ashley proudly holds the trophy aloft..."

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Online BlackandWhite

• General Member

Offline sleazy

• General Member
« Reply #11704 on: Friday 16 August 2019, 07:48:28 AM »
‘The Don’ is currently in the Clock in Hebburn presumably on another fan-begging mission!

i always thought in Hebburn the Clock was an NUFC pub and its the Longship thats Sunderland?

Offline Paully

• General Member
« Reply #11705 on: Friday 16 August 2019, 07:57:49 AM »

i always thought in Hebburn the Clock was an NUFC pub and its the Longship thats Sunderland?

It was years ago but their Hebburn Branch go from the Clock now!

Offline Wallsendmag

• General Member
« Reply #11706 on: Friday 16 August 2019, 08:22:58 AM »

f***ing weirdos that lot. What's with all these branches?
Sunderland AFC - The club that knowingly played a paedophile

Offline RS

• General Member
« Reply #11707 on: Friday 16 August 2019, 10:01:23 AM »

All part of the Yewtree
"They let you think you're king but you're really a pawn"

Offline Johneddy

• General Member
« Reply #11708 on: Friday 16 August 2019, 10:08:33 AM »

All part of the Yewtree

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Something you will never hear:
"And Mike Ashley proudly holds the trophy aloft..."

Offline Paully

• General Member
« Reply #11709 on: Friday 16 August 2019, 10:53:39 AM »
 :lol:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7363191/Alex-Fergusons-keeper-coach-reveals-story-Man-United-lost-title-rivals-City.html

And Steele, who was goalkeeping coach at United between 2008-13, has recalled those hugely dramatic final moments and how they reacted at Stadium of Light. 
Steele told the Athletic: 'Wayne had scored the winner at the Stadium of… we'll have to rename that one, and we'd finished so early. Just two minutes of extra time"

Offline RS

• General Member
« Reply #11710 on: Friday 16 August 2019, 01:08:44 PM »
"They let you think you're king but you're really a pawn"

Offline sleazy

• General Member
« Reply #11711 on: Friday 16 August 2019, 01:13:37 PM »
One person suggested the problem may lie in the fact that the city centre's public toilets are closed after 7pm and the licensing laws "often dictating that people under the age of 18 are not allowed on the premises after 9pm".

Aye cos thats an excuse, no nearby toilets? I'll just dump in the street.

im not aware of public bogs open in Newcastle at that time and we dont have a problem with mass defecation.

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #11712 on: Friday 16 August 2019, 02:12:42 PM »
Imagine being a "developed" city in the 21st century with the council having to issue statements to the civil population asking them not s*** in the streets  :lol:

Offline bhoywhonder

• General Member
« Reply #11713 on: Friday 16 August 2019, 02:13:52 PM »
It's the 'Broken Windows Theory', whereby when people see broken windows all over they're more likely to lob a stone themselves, whereas they wouldn't do so at a pristine building with intact windows.

Its basically that, only instead of lobbing stones at windows it's parking your breakfast on the pavement.
Newcastle é conhecido por ser o paraíso das skanks no UK

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #11714 on: Friday 16 August 2019, 02:15:32 PM »
Did that theory not get disproved?
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline Consortium of one

• General Member
It is my intent to purchase NUFC as soon as possible with the fullest extent of my personal wealth which may not be all that much right now, and may never be, but I stand by my statement nonetheless.

Offline Incognito

• General Member
  • Get your hands off me you freak
« Reply #11716 on: Friday 16 August 2019, 02:54:50 PM »
Imagine being a "developed" city in the 21st century with the council having to issue statements to the civil population asking them not s*** in the streets  :lol:

Well it is Brexshit City.
RIP gejon/cajun/ Jon Lockwood.

Proud to have made your acquaintance Sir.

Offline Disco

« Reply #11717 on: Friday 16 August 2019, 03:01:55 PM »
All the fault of foreigners and non-Sunlun based homeless marra.

Online Stifleaay

• Heavy scarer of dogs
  • General Member
  • Come here you ginger bitch.
« Reply #11718 on: Friday 16 August 2019, 11:28:32 PM »

A few of my mates live in Hebburn and I have to drive past that pub every time I visit them. It looks horrible as f***, always some chavs outside drinking s*** lager and looking a right mess. They had a scaffold wall with the flags of every nation competing at the World Cup up last summer, looked like the tackiest thing ever.
It’s no surprise the few Sunderland fans in South Tyneside would go there, in saying that though they are always advertising that they are showing the Newcastle games and never advertise Sunderland games.

Offline Chicken Dancer

• General Member
  • This club will never go anywhere under Mike Ashley
« Reply #11719 on: Friday 16 August 2019, 11:35:21 PM »

A few of my mates live in Hebburn and I have to drive past that pub every time I visit them. It looks horrible as f***, always some chavs outside drinking s*** lager and looking a right mess. They had a scaffold wall with the flags of every nation competing at the World Cup up last summer, looked like the tackiest thing ever.
It’s no surprise the few Sunderland fans in South Tyneside would go there, in saying that though they are always advertising that they are showing the Newcastle games and never advertise Sunderland games.

The Clock is pretty much the opposite of what you’ve said to be fair. Attracts the odd charver, like anywhere presumably but not rough at all.

Online Stifleaay

• Heavy scarer of dogs
  • General Member
  • Come here you ginger bitch.
« Reply #11720 on: Saturday 17 August 2019, 12:10:54 AM »

The Clock is pretty much the opposite of what you’ve said to be fair. Attracts the odd charver, like anywhere presumably but not rough at all.
Never been in. Only going by what I see as I drive past.

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #11721 on: Saturday 17 August 2019, 12:42:39 PM »
These will be lucky to make the Play-Offs this season. Pompey so much better so far.
?s=21

Offline morla84

• General Member
« Reply #11722 on: Saturday 17 August 2019, 12:48:23 PM »
Surprised a championship team didn't come in for onion, seems half decent the couple of times I've seen him

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #11723 on: Saturday 17 August 2019, 12:53:15 PM »
0-1.
?s=21

Offline TheHoob

• General Member
« Reply #11724 on: Saturday 17 August 2019, 12:53:49 PM »
The most league 1 goal I've ever seen.