12 (3.7%)
69 (21.2%)
24 (7.4%)
39 (12%)
30 (9.2%)
12 (3.7%)
34 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 319

Author Topic: (Still) Third division sunder1-1and  (Read 611881 times)

Rod and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Paully

• General Member
Re: Third division sunDerland
« Reply #9900 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 10:32:28 am »
Jesus - that Rafa to Celtic thread and I’ve only read the first page! Apparently he’s only interested in money even though he turned down mega money approaches from China and apparently HE is holding us back! Ha ha ha!

They are all mentally ill like. The conclusions they come to about us are nothing short of hilarious. Truth and reality just go out The window.

Just read the full thread  :lol:

Some of the comments man  :lol:

Absolute bitter helmets!

Offline County Durham Mag

• General Member
« Reply #9901 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 10:43:23 am »
Jesus - that Rafa to Celtic thread and I’ve only read the first page! Apparently he’s only interested in money even though he turned down mega money approaches from China and apparently HE is holding us back! Ha ha ha!

They are all mentally ill like. The conclusions they come to about us are nothing short of hilarious. Truth and reality just go out The window.

Just read the full thread  :lol:

Some of the comments man  :lol:

Absolute bitter helmets!

It's the total lack of awareness, do they not think " hold on, we are clearly inferior to Newcastle in every aspect, lets just leave it"

Be like us slagging off Barcelona or Liverpool as a club. Total lack of awareness of their standing in the game and how inferior they are to us

Offline Scoot

• General Member
« Reply #9902 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 11:21:11 am »
Pompey fan in peyce. Amazing stadium, huge club etc etc.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/i-know-youve-had-enough.1473255/

The c***s are so thick, they just say the same things every time they pretend to be from another club in peeyce. There's not even a long time period between these posts anymore. Weird thick t***s.

Offline ianovthetoon

• General Member
« Reply #9903 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 11:44:19 am »
Wait till it’s confirmed they’re staying in league one. Might register and do Lincoln fan in peyce to let them know how excited I am to visit their great town and that we’re all brothers in red and white tops 😂😂😂

• General Member
« Reply #9904 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 11:57:48 am »
Wait till it’s confirmed they’re staying in league one. Might register and do Lincoln fan in peyce to let them know how excited I am to visit their great town and that we’re all brothers in red and white tops 😂😂😂

:lol: :lol:

Offline chopey

• General Member
« Reply #9905 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 11:59:32 am »
Biggest small time club in the world.
Mike Ashley stole my 30's

Offline UncleBingo

• General Member
« Reply #9906 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 12:08:07 pm »

It's getting difficult to register on there nowadays mind, I tried to get on with Cardinal Basil Fewm to discuss the Durham Cathedral outrage, but got knocked back.
« Last Edit: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 01:50:33 pm by UncleBingo »

Offline Disco

« Reply #9907 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 12:23:27 pm »

It's getting difficult to register on there nowadays mind, I tried to get on with Cardinal Basil Fewm to discuss the Durham Cathedral outrage, but they got knocked back.

:lol::lol::lol: brilliant

Offline Sima

• General Member
« Reply #9908 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 12:28:09 pm »
'Cardinal Basil Fewm'

:lol:

Offline Paully

• General Member
« Reply #9909 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 12:35:19 pm »

It's getting difficult to register on there nowadays mind, I tried to get on with Cardinal Basil Fewm to discuss the Durham Cathedral outrage, but they got knocked back.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Their 'Almiron is s***' patter is utterly hilarious mind - you won't find one NUFC who isn't pleased at how he performed for us! FFS he was a massive reason for our change in form from February onwards and he massively brought on Perez and Rondon! Bitter idiots!

Offline HawK

• General Member
« Reply #9910 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 12:40:45 pm »
Not on here fishing etc, the fact 99% of you don't believe I'm a Pompey fan or are telling me to kindly go elsewhere highlights your feelings towards us (pompey) in general, which is weird as we have barely crossed paths as teams or fans and until this season.

I don't get offended easily, but to infer that I might be James Vaughan is below the belt mate .

I'm just a working class lad who felt compelled to put what I thought was a more reasoned thread from a Pompey fan who probably has more in common with a lot of you lads than I do with my own Pompey fans.

Offline Elric

• General Member
« Reply #9911 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 01:18:51 pm »
Soon this will feel like a distant dream. Until then, may you rest in a deep and dreamless slumber

Offline bigfella

• General Member
« Reply #9912 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 01:29:10 pm »

Outstanding  ;D

Offline Wallsendmag

• General Member
« Reply #9913 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 01:59:58 pm »

It's getting difficult to register on there nowadays mind, I tried to get on with Cardinal Basil Fewm to discuss the Durham Cathedral outrage, but got knocked back.

Sunderland AFC - The club that knowingly played a paedophile

Offline Big Geordie

• General Member
« Reply #9914 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 02:01:08 pm »

Bravo! :D :clap:
The truth points to itself

Offline godzilla

• General Member
« Reply #9915 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 02:08:51 pm »

Class  :lol: :lol:

Offline Geordie Ahmed

• General Member
« Reply #9916 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 04:35:53 pm »
Imagine the mackems losing in the playoffs then Rafa signs on.

That would kill and end the bitter b******s for good  :lol:

Nah...one thing they are good at is spinning a disaster to make it sound like a good thing.
Enjoyed division 3 , we need another season of it in truth.
Rafa will take them nowhere, FSW FTM

you just know the s*** they spout.

This is exactly it, already got one Mackem claiming that it's better for them financially to not get promoted this season

upload

• General Member
« Reply #9917 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 04:43:17 pm »
  :lol: so it begins

Offline Tiotes Witch Doctor

• General Member
« Reply #9918 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 05:08:07 pm »
I do actually think they'll end up going up mind, either way it will probably be hilarious, there's not a chance in hell they will be anywhere near the playoff spots in the championship if they did come up.

• General Member
« Reply #9919 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 06:04:56 pm »
Best thing is they have found their level. They don't look remotely out of place in league one! Making rivals such as Coventry and Portsmouth  :lol:

Small time c***s

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #9920 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 06:13:08 pm »

Nah...one thing they are good at is spinning a disaster to make it sound like a good thing.

This is exactly it, already got one Mackem claiming that it's better for them financially to not get promoted this season

upload
Someone needs to go on and tell that fella that they are losing money and will bring in even less if they stay down.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline godzilla

• General Member
« Reply #9921 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 06:16:02 pm »

upload
Someone needs to go on and tell that fella that they are losing money and will bring in even less if they stay down.

Seemingly with the player contracts having clauses in based on promotion/relegation, there wages immediately rises by 4 million if they do get promoted

Offline Gallowgate End

• General Member
« Reply #9922 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 06:20:23 pm »
Ah the “We don’t want to go up anyway” line :laugh:

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #9923 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 06:31:49 pm »

upload

Seemingly with the player contracts having clauses in based on promotion/relegation, there wages immediately rises by 4 million if they do get promoted
Crowds drop, lower sponsorships etc could well add up to that 4million anyway.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline godzilla

• General Member
« Reply #9924 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 06:42:06 pm »

upload

Crowds drop, lower sponsorships etc could well add up to that 4million anyway.

:snod: