Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Put power tools in the hands of drunken supporters, pay a club 100K because you tapped up their manager.  What a start.

If he gets rid of the pink seats he'll deserve a statue tbh [emoji38]

Just noticed my ban has been turned into a permanent one.  Fuck them :lol:

What did you do?

What did you do?

Made some odd the cuff comment about one of their many defeats about a month or so ago.  It was due to expire this week and it had a date on, now...no date.

What did you do?

What did you do?

Made some odd the cuff comment about one of their many defeats about a month or so ago.  It was due to expire this week and it had a date on, now...no date.

:lol:

Absolutely precious at the moment. Same at work. Can’t have any kind of conversation with them regarding football without bile and drivel coming straight out of their mouths.  :lol:

It’s magic carpet ride 2, and were in a false position and only time separates them from being ahead of us. Crackers man.

Seems it’s been revoked.  Might go out in a blaze of glory remarking how janey tucks her bitter vinegar tits in her tracky pockets.  Stand by.

Guest chicken little

“Hi, St Mirren fan in peace here… I think Jack will do excellent for you, he’s young, plays exciting football and is very ambitious. Here in (checks wikipedia) Paisley we’ve always had a soft spot for SAFC and yet harboured nothing but hatred for your arrogant neighbours who think they should be in the champion’s league and smell of gravy. Gutted he’s is leaving St Johnstone but don’t worry Jacky boy will get us up in no time.”

who had quarter-to-nine in the sweep then?  :lol: :lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/from-a-st-mirren-fan.1431950/

You will not regret this appointment. He is a great manager. And if he wants to sign Stevie Mallan from Barnsley reserves let him get on with it. He's a great creative midfielder and dead ball deliverer who was appallingly underused during the Barnsley melt-down.

[...]

He thinks strategically, is great with the fans, and reads the game in play brilliantly. Of all the Saints managers I've seen, the only comparator appropriate is Alex Ferguson.

And, finally, he's chosen cleverly with you. A play off place is par, a promotion better and a title, barring relegation, a guarantee of another two years whatever.

fucking weird bastards

edit: FUCK

Seems it’s been revoked.  Might go out in a blaze of glory remarking how janey tucks her bitter vinegar tits in her tracky pockets.  Stand by.

She’s a weird one that Janey. Uncal Micks sister (and mother) no doubt.

She’s a weird one that Janey. Uncal Micks sister (and mother) no doubt.

Full on creature that wife but that zig seems the most bitter one, guarntee he'll be telling you to watch your letterbox after an hour or so.

Comparisons with Ferguson ...............Ferguson was a nobody outside Aberdeen and came good must be my favourite quote

Scottish Premier Division (3): 1979–80, 1983–84, 1984–85

Scottish Cup (4): 1981–82, 1982–83, 1983–84, 1985–86

Scottish League Cup (1): 1985–86

Drybrough Cup (1): 1980

UEFA Cup Winners' Cup (1): 1982–83

UEFA Super Cup (1): 1983

When Scottish Football was still competitive...............only thing that SAF and Ross have in common is that they both managed St Mirren

Haha fantastic job in that thread mate. They are already grasping at 6 in a row posts

Rattled, marra :lol:

Haha, that thread.  :lol:

Whilst the post itself is not from a 'St Mirren fan in peace', it comes from a 'die hard' who is 'good mates' with the poster. Then another just randonly bumps into a St Mirren fan on holiday yesterday, who also gives a glowing reference and best wishes to him and SunderLOL.  :lol:

Then they revert to type, and anyone who mentions any kind of doubt or caution about Ross is immediately called a mag.  :idiot2:

Not sure whats happened to Sima on there though - banned again? I can see their quotes of your posts, but not the actual posts.

I've just spent 10 minutes laughing my balls off reading that forum  :lol:

To even think that we are "rattled" is absolutely astonishing  :lol:

The Premier League with Rafa or the third tier with somebody hardly anybody had heard of until 'The Don' told Micky Gray (before he had approached the new manager's club!) who tweeted the world  :lol:

They all seem to think we are still "rattled" by the six in a row too  :lol:

They're completely off their heads them lot!

Just like our manager, I wouldn't swap our neighbours for anybody in the world!

Guest reefatoon

The new manager not signed for them yet?  Maybe he didn't fancy the part of his contract where he has to change a few pink seats then BBQ some sausages on the pitch.