Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

so why do you go on it mate?

Nee idea, it's went massively downhill (even more) since I've been banned.  It was already a cesspit of bitterness (they won't admit this, rattled, 6IAR, etc) but they've skipped 11 and the dial is firmly at 12 now.

You could have a semi-decent discussion at time with some posters but now Curly, Larry and Moe are on that thread every day (they're back on at the crack of dawn again) there's nee point.  I'll take a lurking view probably even when my ban is up.

Guest covmag

so why do you go on it mate?

Nee idea, it's went massively downhill (even more) since I've been banned.  It was already a cesspit of bitterness (they won't admit this, rattled, 6IAR, etc) but they've skipped 11 and the dial is firmly at 12 now.

You could have a semi-decent discussion at time with some posters but now Curly, Larry and Moe are on that thread every day (they're back on at the crack of dawn again) there's nee point.  I'll take a lurking view probably even when my ban is up.

Banned  :lol:  thought i hadn't seen you around much, i wish all newcastle fans would just keep away from the fuckers, i agree they are getting worse, they don't seem to understand the shite they are in, i don't even look that much but i'm guessing the names you say mean something to you, the bitter fuckers include women ffs.

it seems most of the stuff is to obviously bait newcastle posters who fall for it every time, i'd much rather take the piss on here about them but i can't even be bothered to do that now  :lol:

don't blame you if you never posted again, they just hate you and don't want to know, fuck them man  O0

This could get interesting :lol:

Especially if his wife takes him for half his wedge when they divorce.

A two-bob, orange chancer with a penchant for chicks with dicks, I'd be worried.

:lol: :lol:

Buckled. :lol:

A two-bob, orange chancer with a penchant for chicks with dicks, I'd be worried.

You can have half of Sunderland football club or £4m. Tough choice.

You can have half of Sunderland football club or £4m. Tough choice.

They'll be worth BILLIONS soon man, keep up.

In a way it’s a real shame our current side will never get a crack at these. They are perfect for a derby game, we win when it really matters, togetherness, leadership, graft like f*** and have a manager who is so cool in the big games. Pity

from that same thread..

I dont see any improvement in perez and shelvey. if anything they performed better before rafa arrived.

lascelles for me is overrated always has a clanger in him.

:idiot2:

Mackem logic at its finest here when talking about the Championship

'It's a poor league, unfortunately with us the worst of the lot. No reason we shouldn't aim for back to back promotions now'

from that same thread..

I dont see any improvement in perez and shelvey. if anything they performed better before rafa arrived.

lascelles for me is overrated always has a clanger in him.

:idiot2:

It’s hilarious how they play down Rafa - face facts you muppets - he is a truly world class manager and a superb person!

The worst case of trying to put a positive spin on relegation to league one I’ve ever seen

We shall see. Problem is they may have to get used to 10th in the Premier League. They may as well call it home for the next few years. They may as well pay rent on 1oth in the Premier League. They are not going very far from it for the foreseeable future. They are too good to go down but they are nowhere near good enough to win anything or finish in the top 5. They won't be moving up or down far. They can't where they are in mid-table in the Premier League.

We on the other hand have so much we can do in that time. So much space to move around in because we have plummeted so far down. We can continue moving up over the next few years if we get a new owner and a good manager who will use most of the kids we saw play against Wolves. We can go on long unbeaten runs if we are good enough. We can continue to earn money as we climb because I assume each position has a certain amount of money you earn for finishing there.

All the while they will have I hope some of the most uneventful and boring seasons in their history.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc.1430800/page-3

The worst case of trying to put a positive spin on relegation to league one I’ve ever seen

We shall see. Problem is they may have to get used to 10th in the Premier League. They may as well call it home for the next few years. They may as well pay rent on 1oth in the Premier League. They are not going very far from it for the foreseeable future. They are too good to go down but they are nowhere near good enough to win anything or finish in the top 5. They won't be moving up or down far. They can't where they are in mid-table in the Premier League.

We on the other hand have so much we can do in that time. So much space to move around in because we have plummeted so far down. We can continue moving up over the next few years if we get a new owner and a good manager who will use most of the kids we saw play against Wolves. We can go on long unbeaten runs if we are good enough. We can continue to earn money as we climb because I assume each position has a certain amount of money you earn for finishing there.

All the while they will have I hope some of the most uneventful and boring seasons in their history.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc.1430800/page-3

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just hang around 10th for 3 years, which would equal their best run in the top division in a century.