12 (3.7%)
69 (21.2%)
24 (7.4%)
39 (12%)
30 (9.2%)
12 (3.7%)
34 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 317

Author Topic: sunderland to play 3rd consecutive year in 3rd Division after record low finish  (Read 1150043 times)

Offline The Bonk

• General Member
  • ⬆ Sorted.
Re: sunderland to play 3rd consecutive year in 3rd Division after record low finish
« Reply #17100 on: Thursday 18 February 2021, 04:44:58 PM »
?s=21

One of those 'poor billionares' like we've got.

Online gdm

• General Member
Re: sunderland to play 3rd consecutive year in 3rd Division after record low finish
« Reply #17101 on: Thursday 18 February 2021, 05:19:50 PM »
#cannes ffs :lol:

Offline Ketsbaia

• General Member
« Reply #17102 on: Thursday 18 February 2021, 05:21:01 PM »
That one's clever, like. Someone else must've started it :lol:

Offline Disco

• Newcastle
« Reply #17103 on: Thursday 18 February 2021, 07:30:56 PM »
He made a statement about how much he wants to set off a dirty bomb in the RVI yet to get the locals on board?

Online Wolfcastle

• General Member
  • Hey! I'm trying to have lunch here
« Reply #17104 on: Thursday 18 February 2021, 08:45:17 PM »
Amazing how time and again buyers can be found for any old thing if there's an actual willing and active seller.  Like third division football clubs that have never really made money, been rubbish all your life and were maxed out above their means clinging on to PL status for example.

Offline The Bonk

• General Member
  • ⬆ Sorted.
« Reply #17105 on: Thursday 18 February 2021, 09:22:46 PM »
Amazing how time and again buyers can be found for any old thing if there's an actual willing and active seller.  Like third division football clubs that have never really made money, been rubbish all your life and were maxed out above their means clinging on to PL status for example.

The seller is/was willing as his price had been met, but when you get cockblocked by the establishment because you're on the verge of becoming one of the (potentially) wealthiest clubs in the world it kinda sucks.

Online Paully

• General Member
« Reply #17106 on: Thursday 18 February 2021, 09:30:23 PM »
Just looked at the NUFC thread over there - Jesus wept - their patter!

Online Paully

• General Member
« Reply #17107 on: Friday 19 February 2021, 07:17:40 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID?s=21

Online Paully

• General Member
« Reply #17108 on: Wednesday 24 February 2021, 08:04:21 AM »
?s=21

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #17109 on: Wednesday 24 February 2021, 08:56:33 AM »
They’ll definitely make the Play-Offs now at least. Look in form too so automatic promotion is realistic as well.
?s=21

Offline Ketsbaia

• General Member
« Reply #17110 on: Wednesday 24 February 2021, 09:30:11 AM »
Yeah they're going up. Also had to block the name of their new owner on Twitter because I'm sick of seeing them being hopeful. Probably jealousy.

Offline KDT

• General Member
« Reply #17111 on: Wednesday 24 February 2021, 09:53:00 AM »
They need to win their next 2 to keep up any hopes of automatic promotion, they're 7 & 8 points behind the top 2 so it's probably play offs again for them.

Online CalmintheChaos

• General Member
  • Shildon, Co Durham
« Reply #17112 on: Wednesday 24 February 2021, 10:09:38 AM »
The league one messi will see them promoted

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #17113 on: Friday 26 February 2021, 07:40:38 PM »
Might throw a spanner in the works.

?s=21
?s=21

Online et tu brute

• General Member
« Reply #17114 on: Friday 26 February 2021, 07:49:53 PM »
I look over SMB from time to time, and what always makes me laugh is the number of threads (with huge numbers of posts) concerning us and our games. This coming at a time when results have improved and they have had a takeover completed. I have never seen a more obsessed set of people concerning a rival football club or city.

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
  • pls die DT
The one day I bet on them to win and they are two down
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Online gdm

• General Member
The one day I bet on them to win and they are two down

Same :lol:

Offline LV

• General Member
And me :facepalm:

Offline David Edgar

• General Member
  • But it is what it is. We are where we are.

Online Nobody

• That chick was like the Pele of anal
Serves you right for betting on them :lol:

Offline Pixelphish

• General Member
Serves you right for betting on them :lol:

Absolutely. Do it again please lads.
Aye. Just felt I did it at the same time as you and you came out tops every time. Just in a bad mood now after Pixelhax.

Have to get this out now:

Pixel you're either hacking with the demo, or you're too f***ing good to constantly hammer us to the ground with it every time we play. Starts to take the p*ss a bit. I mean, I don't want you to not enjoy the game, but at the same time I'd quite like to enjoy playing it too.

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
  • pls die DT
It’s a win win. If they lose I’m still happy so not too bad
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Online gdm

• General Member
f*** them :lol:

Online TRon

• General Member
Was thinking it was a bit premature for fans on here to start resigning themselves to them getting promoted. They always find a way to f*** it up.

Online et tu brute

• General Member
You can guarantee though when they get a bad result other teams drop points also to keep them in the hunt. It’s Peterborough, Pompey and Accrington obliging so far.