12 (3.7%)
69 (21.2%)
24 (7.4%)
39 (12%)
30 (9.2%)
12 (3.7%)
34 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 323

Author Topic: (Still) Third division sunderland v The Magedia  (Read 869687 times)

Offline Danh1

• General Member
Re: (Still) Third division sunderland v The Magedia
« Reply #14900 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 09:24:31 AM »
The meltdown when the takeover gets announce is going to be delicious!

Imagine it came the same day the Football League confined the Mackems to another season in Leyg One?  :drool:

Offline RS

• General Member
« Reply #14901 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 10:29:24 AM »
From a mackem: “we sold our soul when we backed a child molester. Your other point is bang on mind, There’s nothing decent left in football
We played him and made him captain as scumbags chanted ‘he shags who he wants’. It happened, and absolutely f***ing tanked our reputation, self respect, and moral backbone overnight. Football is just about a 90 minute game now. Any link to identity and values are long gone.”

From Andy H. A mag.  Allegedly. And probably a nonce.
“I think that's a bit ridiculous to be honest.
You played him knowing what he had done because you needed him, so what, doesn't mean you back him, support him or condone anything he done. You just played him until you couldn't, no big deal.”

Saudi Arabia is one of the UK’s most important trading partners. The UK exported £6 billion worth of goods and services to Saudi Arabia in 2018 (ONS, 2019). British companies present in the market include Shell, GlaxoSmithKline, BAE Systems, Rolls Royce and Unilever.

Offline cp40

• General Member
« Reply #14902 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 10:59:57 AM »
Looks like there's another epidemic of the s***s in Sunderland, and it coincides with public toilet closures. The Echo calling for toilets to reopen. maybe they could also stop shitting in the streets.

Offline llcoolc157

« Reply #14903 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 11:56:45 AM »
Their new mantra is they have ‘better fans’, I see.

Someone also mentioning that we get better attendances because we haven’t got the s**** history they have.  Wait, don’t a lot of them laud their six Queen Victoria (MLF) titles over our lower amount of four and mock how we haven’t won anything since 1955?  Seems we have a s**** history too tbh.
Didn't their own chairman Tom Cowie publicly state he wished sunderland fans were as good as Newcastle's?
Sure that was before 1992 too....

Offline cp40

• General Member
« Reply #14904 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 12:09:38 PM »

Someone also mentioning that we get better attendances because we haven’t got the s**** history they have.  Wait, don’t a lot of them laud their six Queen Victoria (MLF) titles over our lower amount of four and mock how we haven’t won anything since 1955?  Seems we have a s**** history too tbh.

I seen a post where one chose random cut off dates, to remove our better years, and then chopped up the geography to exclude certain areas ( that they sometimes brag about being mackem). And then claim that all proves they are better fans. :lol:

Online godzilla

• General Member
« Reply #14905 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 12:13:37 PM »

I seen a post where one chose random cut off dates, to remove our better years, and then chopped up the geography to exclude certain areas ( that they sometimes brag about being mackem). And then claim that all proves they are better fans. :lol:

I tried to find the season by season comparison (I thought it was on .com but can't find it). Last checked it about 2 year ago but it might have been taken down

Offline My Silent Face

• General Member
  • County Durham
« Reply #14906 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 12:15:50 PM »
They are incredible, I bet since 2000 SJP has been sold out well over 150 times. The SOL has been a sell out on barely a handful of occasions at most I bet

Case closed

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
« Reply #14907 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 12:20:36 PM »
They are incredible, I bet since 2000 SJP has been sold out well over 150 times. The SOL has been a sell out on barely a handful of occasions at most I bet

Case closed

and that would have been against us

Offline My Silent Face

• General Member
  • County Durham
« Reply #14908 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 12:21:11 PM »

Case closed

and that would have been against us

Yep and the other couple of times for take that

Offline Wandy

• General Member
« Reply #14909 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 12:34:43 PM »
Their Mackematics are incredible. Apparantly "The River Tyne is a natural geographical barrier".... hence the excuse given for their lack of support north of the Tyne. So why is it then that NUFC have so many supporters south of the Tyne? Pretty much all of Gateshead is black and white, together with half of Durham and significant numbers from Darlington & Hartlepool. Also, their claim that South Tyneside is 50/50 is a total fantasy. It's at least 65/35 in our favour, and that is being generous to them.

They just can't accept that both clubs have access to the same catchment areas, but we are simply more of a draw than them.

Love too how they say that the takeover won't have a big effect on our fortunes as the top players "won't want to come to Newcastle", then in the same breath say that we get better crowds because "newcastle is a major city that has the pulling power of any other major city".

They really are all over the place. Can't wait for them to invent the "2020-er" phrase soon.  :lol:

Online godzilla

• General Member
« Reply #14910 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 02:17:10 PM »
Makematics again  :crazy2:

"Well Sunderland are more successful over the years but Newcastle have had bigger crowds, on average, so that blows that theory right out of the water."

Offline FloydianMag

• General Member
« Reply #14911 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 02:21:43 PM »
Makematics again  :crazy2:

"Well Sunderland are more successful over the years but Newcastle have had bigger crowds, on average, so that blows that theory right out of the water."

Just had a look on Groomers, there’s some fuming and envy on that board. When the takeover is official there’s going to be some meltdown😂😂
If you think education is expensive try ignorance.  Derek Bok

Offline manorpark

• General Member
« Reply #14912 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 02:27:10 PM »

Love too how they say that the takeover won't have a big effect on our fortunes as the top players "won't want to come to Newcastle", then in the same breath say that we get better crowds because "newcastle is a major city that has the pulling power of any other major city".

There has always been a slight problem getting major players to come to "The North East" . . but that same problem never seems to apply to getting people to "come to Newcastle".

Our famous name has always meant people love to come here, and I am NOT specifically talking about football, but that certainly does apply in football.

We often get casually lumped in with (say) Middlesbrough and Sunderland when this issue is discussed by THEM, even though it obviously does not apply to Newcastle or to Newcastle United.

Online Sima

• General Member
« Reply #14913 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 02:37:35 PM »
‘STRONGHOLDS’ getting an airing.

Prepare the takeover trebuchet.

Offline Disco

• Newcastle
« Reply #14914 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 02:41:08 PM »
Locals up to their old tricks.

Offline FloydianMag

• General Member
« Reply #14915 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 02:43:05 PM »
If you think education is expensive try ignorance.  Derek Bok

Offline reefatoon

• General Member
« Reply #14916 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 03:27:00 PM »
They just love shitting everywhere. Dirty arsed b******s

Offline ste_ne24

• General Member
« Reply #14917 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 03:36:16 PM »

live 90 minutes of sunlun 1 - newcastle 4 as if it is now

Offline t00nraider

• General Member
« Reply #14918 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 06:40:13 PM »
Luque scoring is the icing on the cake.

Offline My Silent Face

• General Member
  • County Durham
« Reply #14919 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 09:35:57 PM »
Watching the finale of sunlun till I die. Jesus Christ I can't get over the way they were carrying on about the checkatrade final  :lol:

Acting like it's the FA cup final! Small time as it gets

Offline RS

• General Member
« Reply #14920 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 09:39:38 PM »
Saudi Arabia is one of the UK’s most important trading partners. The UK exported £6 billion worth of goods and services to Saudi Arabia in 2018 (ONS, 2019). British companies present in the market include Shell, GlaxoSmithKline, BAE Systems, Rolls Royce and Unilever.

Online godzilla

• General Member
« Reply #14921 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 11:10:01 PM »

Offline Shadow Puppets

• General Member
« Reply #14922 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 11:17:58 PM »
Watching the finale of sunlun till I die. Jesus Christ I can't get over the way they were carrying on about the checkatrade final  :lol:

Acting like it's the FA cup final! Small time as it gets

Financially it would have been huge if they’d won it, to be fair. To be honest, if we were in League 1, we’d probably love a day out at Wembley too.

Offline My Silent Face

• General Member
  • County Durham
« Reply #14923 on: Sunday 24 May 2020, 12:02:14 AM »
How the hell would it have been financially huge if they won the checkatrade trophy ffs  :lol:

Offline Disco

• Newcastle
« Reply #14924 on: Sunday 24 May 2020, 12:18:07 AM »
Would’ve paid VVV Venlo’s substitute midfielder for a couple of weeks.