12 (3.7%)
69 (21.2%)
24 (7.4%)
39 (12%)
30 (9.2%)
12 (3.7%)
34 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 322

Author Topic: Third division sunDerland  (Read 535667 times)

gazza ladra and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline UncleBingo

• General Member
Re: Third division sunDerland
« Reply #10025 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 10:27:26 am »
Apparently Pompey hewligans are intent of giving them a shewing tonight......obviously they dont realise how classy and popular the MLFs are.

Offline Disco

« Reply #10026 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 10:33:49 am »
Wonder if the Hampshire constabulary is full of mags too?

Offline County Durham Mag

• General Member
« Reply #10027 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 11:30:38 am »
Apparently Pompey hewligans are intent of giving them a shewing tonight......obviously they dont realise how classy and popular the MLFs are.

fingers crossed

Offline RS

• General Member
« Reply #10028 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 12:05:24 pm »

I never get sick of seeing this  :lol:
Massive Ads fan
"They let you think you're king but you're really a pawn"

Offline ToonArmy1892

• General Member
« Reply #10029 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 12:35:24 pm »
 :lol:

Offline 1964

• General Member
  • It's all about the tone
« Reply #10030 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 12:40:29 pm »
One of their lot condemning the idiot who wrote the bomb tweet for threatening mass suicide  :lol: :lol:

Just think that one through you dope!

Offline covmag

• General Member
  • great stuff
Ashley please just f*** off

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #10032 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 01:13:17 pm »
Some idiot mackem has issued a bomb threat ahead of tonight;

:???:

:dowiespin: :dowiespin: :dowiespin:

How dense can you be?!?!

Offline Ian W

• General Member
  • plus d'argent, plus de problemes
« Reply #10033 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 01:19:19 pm »
You should have to sit an exam to sign up for Twitter.

Offline Paully

• General Member
« Reply #10034 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 01:39:36 pm »
?s=21

Offline cowlie63

« Reply #10035 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 01:52:12 pm »

I never get sick of seeing this  :lol:
Could never get the point of this anyhow , considering it was on way to departure gates at the closest international airport to sunderland

Offline Sho'Time

• General Member
« Reply #10036 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 01:54:13 pm »
?s=21

The final pic/headline :lol:

Offline Benwell Lad

• General Member
« Reply #10037 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 02:03:27 pm »
You should have to sit an exam to sign up for Twitter.

......... and reproduce and travel abroad.... :)

Offline Disco

« Reply #10038 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 02:09:11 pm »
Give me a bewse crewse from Hendon to South Hylton anyday.

Offline Benwell Lad

• General Member
« Reply #10039 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 02:15:19 pm »

On Sunday night, everyone's least favourite geriatric wannabe hardman started threatening some poor Pompey fan on RTG and offering to meet up with him where he would "put him on his arse" and "batter him".
The posts were later deleted and he was then banned. On another thread he boasted that if he was with his son they could take on any six people and win !!
Imagine being in your mid sixties, boasting about how hard you are, offering out complete strangers and threatening them with violence on an online forum :idiot2:

Offline Disco

« Reply #10040 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 02:19:38 pm »
Love going out fighting with my mid 60 year old fatha. Few cans then roam the streets looking for bother. Always have my England top on too in case someone is offended.

Offline geordiedean

• General Member
« Reply #10041 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 02:35:28 pm »

On Sunday night, everyone's least favourite geriatric wannabe hardman started threatening some poor Pompey fan on RTG and offering to meet up with him where he would "put him on his arse" and "batter him".
The posts were later deleted and he was then banned. On another thread he boasted that if he was with his son they could take on any six people and win !!
Imagine being in your mid sixties, boasting about how hard you are, offering out complete strangers and threatening them with violence on an online forum :idiot2:

Seriously??... Reiver started his keyboard warrior antics again

This is the same c*** who wanted that Millwall fan to come stay with him and orgainsed a whip round for his heroics. He tucked his tail between his legs when the clown was outed as a racist f***

The c*** is just some failed f***ing bouncer who thinks hes some tough guy absolute disgrace of a human being mind saying that theres a shitmload of the same ilk on RTG
and now Tudor's gone down for Newcastle

Online Sima

• General Member
« Reply #10042 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 03:32:14 pm »
Bloke's a total f***ing coward tbf, dropped his arse over a £500 bet a few years back claiming he didn't have internet banking to go through with it :lol:

This was after he suggested I go to one of the 12 backstreet bookies that are available in Newcastle, no names of these bookies were offered btw. 

Claimed Chisholms do peer to peer betting as well.

Offline Sho'Time

• General Member
« Reply #10043 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 03:49:18 pm »

Offline Benwell Lad

• General Member
« Reply #10044 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 03:50:14 pm »

Seriously??... Reiver started his keyboard warrior antics again

This is the same c*** who wanted that Millwall fan to come stay with him and orgainsed a whip round for his heroics. He tucked his tail between his legs when the clown was outed as a racist f***

The c*** is just some failed f***ing bouncer who thinks hes some tough guy absolute disgrace of a human being mind saying that theres a shitmload of the same ilk on RTG

How did you guess  :)  Bit sad really  :undecided:

www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/portsmouth-fans-what-a-joke-you-are.1472953/page-9#post-29696413"]Portsmouth fans what a joke you are

www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/may-12th-live-footy-on-tv.1472970/page-8#post-29695367"]May 12th live footy on tv

• General Member
« Reply #10045 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 03:56:49 pm »
As if i just got a 2 year ban half hour after my 2 month ban expired  :lol:. All because I was telling them a few home truths that showed up sunderland for been small time and inferior to us and told them how bitter and jealous they are of us

touchy bitter b******s  :lol:

Offline UncleBingo

• General Member
« Reply #10046 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 04:04:21 pm »
So what would be everybody's preference for the game today......a) lews tonight and not make the final or b) lews at Wembo to Charlton with another Catts for me marra penalty miss?

It's the former for me.

• General Member
« Reply #10047 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 04:13:46 pm »
Hope pompey batter them on and off the pitch

Offline Disco

« Reply #10048 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 04:23:44 pm »
So what would be everybody's preference for the game today......a) lews tonight and not make the final or b) lews at Wembo to Charlton with another Catts for me marra penalty miss?

It's the former for me.

I think the rage they've manufactured up towards "Pumpy" would make a more delicious fall. Home fans almost certain to enter the field of play if they progress too, could make for some scenes that no-one wants to see.

Do think they'll get through though.

Offline Ketsbaia

• General Member
« Reply #10049 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 04:26:12 pm »

It's the former for me.

Definitely prefer a loss tonight, otherwise they're one game away from fluking promotion. Not confident in Pompey though :(