Author Topic: Chelsea (H) - 13th May  (Read 1009 times)

Offline Decky

• General Member
Chelsea (H) - 13th May
« on: Tuesday 27 March 2018, 12:35:44 am »
Had a look on the website at home tickets and it seems like you can't buy any for the upcoming games. I know the Chelsea game isnt out yet but seeing Arsenal and Everton unavailable has me wondering if tickets are like gold dust these days? I'm coming over for the Chelsea game and I'm curious if I should invest in the membership subscription to increase my chances?
“What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.” - Sir Bobby Robson

Offline SteV

• General Member
Re: Chelsea (H) - 13th May
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 27 March 2018, 09:06:37 am »
Aye the Chelsea game won’t go to general sale I wouldn’t have thought, or if it does there’ll be a pretty limited number. I would try seeing if someone on here with a season ticket could sort you out before shelling out for a membership.

Offline Wallsendmag

• General Member
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 27 March 2018, 12:08:44 pm »
Chelsea won't go to general sale so you'd need to sign up for membership or get a season ticket holder or member to get a ticket for you.
Sunderland AFC - The club that knowingly played a paedophile

Offline tom1988

• General Member
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 18 April 2018, 11:41:08 am »
I'm in a similar position, going to come up for the game but didn't buy the membership this season. Is it still valid for 12 months or is it just to the end of the current season?

Offline wormy

• General Member
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 18 April 2018, 11:11:32 pm »
I'm in a similar position, going to come up for the game but didn't buy the membership this season. Is it still valid for 12 months or is it just to the end of the current season?

Expires end of the current season and still costs £35. :lol: Absolute pricks.

Offline tom1988

• General Member
« Reply #5 on: Thursday 19 April 2018, 09:54:59 am »

Expires end of the current season and still costs £35. :lol: Absolute pricks.

well that's annoying. Anyone hook a brother up with 2 tickets?

Offline sbnufc

• General Member
« Reply #6 on: Thursday 19 April 2018, 10:32:10 am »
Just got my tickets, there arent many left like.. couple of sections with up to a hundred (I'd guess) in but most are coloured red with only a few random seats dotted around

Offline sbnufc

• General Member
« Reply #7 on: Thursday 19 April 2018, 04:43:05 pm »
not going to general like :lol:

Offline Decky

• General Member
« Reply #8 on: Friday 20 April 2018, 06:50:06 am »
Looks like it's sold out already.
“What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.” - Sir Bobby Robson

Offline tom1988

• General Member
« Reply #9 on: Friday 20 April 2018, 11:18:07 am »
Soooooo anyone got a couple spares?  :yao:

Offline ChrisMcQuillan

• General Member
« Reply #10 on: Friday 20 April 2018, 11:24:49 am »
Yeah if anyone has a couple of spares, let me know!
"It is difficult to accept such a person is no longer with us - but he is immortal because he leaves in everybody who knows him a mark of his personality - a great coach but, more than that, a great person." Jose Mourinho on Bobby Robson
@UtdForNewcastle #Time4Change

Offline Ian W

• General Member
  • plus d'argent, plus de problemes
« Reply #11 on: Friday 20 April 2018, 11:37:09 am »
Desperate for ticket(s) as usual.

Looks like a membership or season ticket needed for next season if Rafa stays.

Offline Decky

• General Member
« Reply #12 on: Friday 20 April 2018, 12:26:09 pm »
So where's good to watch the game? :lol:

Offline SteV

• General Member
« Reply #13 on: Friday 20 April 2018, 01:23:10 pm »
So where's good to watch the game? :lol:

Assuming it's not one of the live games selected the only place that will have it on (legally) is Nine Bar. The Star on Westgate Road will probably have it on (illegally).

Offline Decky

• General Member
« Reply #14 on: Saturday 21 April 2018, 02:15:51 am »
If anyone is selling a ticket pm me. Definitely getting the members pass next year.

Online Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #15 on: Sunday 22 April 2018, 11:21:06 pm »
Hmm, can see I'm way down the pecking order but desperate for a couple for this if anyone can help between now and KO.

Offline HaydnNUFC

• General Member
  • Yes, I'm really that young.
« Reply #16 on: Saturday 28 April 2018, 07:30:07 pm »
But...6 in a row. But...Calciopoli.

I reckon Haydn wears pure concentrated pheromones.

Offline Decky

• General Member
« Reply #17 on: Thursday 3 May 2018, 06:24:06 pm »
Got a ticket via that Twitter account mate cheers.

Offline Scoot

• General Member
« Reply #18 on: Sunday 13 May 2018, 12:32:38 pm »
Got a spare for this one.

Offline Decky

• General Member
« Reply #19 on: Monday 14 May 2018, 02:05:12 am »
Seemed to be a lot of empty seats up at level 7 for this despite it being sold out.

Online Greg

« Reply #20 on: Monday 14 May 2018, 08:13:17 am »
Seemed to be a lot of empty seats up at level 7 for this despite it being sold out.
Been like this most of the season.

Offline Scoot

• General Member
« Reply #21 on: Monday 14 May 2018, 05:04:11 pm »
My guess is adults buying adult and a junior ticket for a combined 400 quid whilst not actually having kids of their own.

Cheaper than buying a season ticket anywhere else in the ground.

Offline Decky

• General Member
« Reply #22 on: Monday 14 May 2018, 06:02:54 pm »
Really?  That seems like a massive oversight from the club to not set up some way to prove it's not just for one person. How many people are missing out on tickets because it's sold out with that s****?