Author Topic: Leicester City (A) - Sat 7th April, 3pm  (Read 1866 times)

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
Leicester City (A) - Sat 7th April, 3pm
« on: Monday 5 March 2018, 10:23:38 PM »
Tickets on sale to ST holders with 30 or more points.

After two, if someone could help me out?  :)
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Offline Scoot

• General Member
Re: Leicester City (A) - Sat 7th April, 3pm
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 6 March 2018, 12:39:19 PM »
Wonder why we're only getting 1200 "initially" for this?

Offline SteV

• General Member
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 6 March 2018, 04:27:56 PM »
Wonder why we're only getting 1200 "initially" for this?

It'll just be til we sell them out then they'll give us the other 1800 or so. I would assume that's often it works, not really sure why it's been publicised this time?

Offline wormy

• General Member
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 8 March 2018, 07:29:02 AM »
Already down to 10 points. Do people think it'll reach members? If not, anyone that can spare a ticket? Would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Figures 1-0 Football

• General Member
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 8 March 2018, 11:34:59 PM »
Already down to 10 points. Do people think it'll reach members? If not, anyone that can spare a ticket? Would be greatly appreciated.

Would expect this to reach members, although it’ll probably sell out shortly after.

We’ve taken the full 3,200 allocation now apparently.
« Last Edit: Friday 9 March 2018, 10:07:08 AM by Figures 1-0 Football »
Newcastle United - Relegated 20 August 2017.

Offline wormy

• General Member
« Reply #5 on: Friday 9 March 2018, 11:22:57 AM »
:thup: I'll keep an eye on the website.

Offline Stifleaay

• Heavy scarer of dogs
  • General Member
  • Come here you ginger bitch.
« Reply #6 on: Friday 9 March 2018, 09:09:03 PM »
:thup: I'll keep an eye on the website.
Think it will go to members on Monday or Tuesday.

Offline wormy

• General Member
« Reply #7 on: Friday 9 March 2018, 10:24:00 PM »
Cheers Stif

If I could ever be bothered to call them (not that I think I would), would they tell me a rough time scale to go to members? Is it just that they can't be bothered to update the site?

Offline Stifleaay

• Heavy scarer of dogs
  • General Member
« Reply #8 on: Friday 9 March 2018, 10:58:52 PM »
Cheers Stif

If I could ever be bothered to call them (not that I think I would), would they tell me a rough time scale to go to members? Is it just that they can't be bothered to update the site?
Sometimes they don’t tell you at all, depends who you get on the end of the phone. Get the guy who’s a fan and understands your need to know the info and he’ll tell you, get the old women who couldn’t give a f*** about football or you and you get nothing.
I know not many people like him, but Crumpy can be good to go to for tickets, pretty sure he would be able to set you up with something, though he might want you to get his bus down in return.

Offline Crumpy Gunt

• General Member
  • www.ajhsom.co.uk
« Reply #9 on: Friday 9 March 2018, 11:13:22 PM »
I've put the word out tonight to see if there's enough interest to run a coach.

And yes, I can likely grab a ticket or two if necessary.

Drop a PM if interested.

(and stifler - everyone loves me on here!)

https://www.facebook.com/ajhtoon/

« Last Edit: Saturday 10 March 2018, 01:02:31 AM by Crumpy Gunt »

Offline Anderson

• General Member
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 10 March 2018, 01:00:50 PM »
Sold out!
Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal: "From impending tragedy to near-triumph via the most improbable route possible - 95 minutes that neatly encapsulate 130 years of football on this particular piece of grass. Newcastle, United, will never be defeated."

Sir Bobby Robson - What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses or the marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

Offline wormy

• General Member
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 10 March 2018, 06:00:28 PM »
Still tickets available this morning. Everyone must've gotten caught up in the post-match euphoria. b******s.

Would drop a PM Crumpy but unfortunately probably not logistical to make my way from Ipswich to Newcastle in order to then take your coach. :lol:

Still, if anyone happens to end up with a spare ticket going I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands.

Offline Mikk

« Reply #12 on: Monday 12 March 2018, 10:30:25 AM »
I am coming to see the Everton away game on the 21st of April. I know the tickets are not on sale yet, but is there anybody who could help me get a ticket?

O0

Offline craigmadge

« Reply #13 on: Monday 12 March 2018, 01:50:07 PM »
desperate for a few tickets to everton away if anyone can help me out. Can come and collect off you

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #14 on: Thursday 15 March 2018, 06:58:37 PM »
Bump. Any luck, anyone?  :aww:
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Offline LondonMag

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday 21 March 2018, 11:22:02 AM »
Does anyone have 2 spare for this game?

Offline huss9

• General Member
  • heathen
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday 21 March 2018, 07:53:22 PM »
driving down to this one with my kids -been to filbert street but never the king power - any advice about parking at or around the ground???
john gibson in the chronicle this afternoon;
"John Carver has talked of playing two up top in an effort to score goals, tactically be more direct to grind out points, and just about every other possibility known to man or beast. They are the ramblings of a drowning desperado."

Offline Figures 1-0 Football

• General Member
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday 21 March 2018, 10:26:59 PM »
driving down to this one with my kids -been to filbert street but never the king power - any advice about parking at or around the ground???

The stadium is only a stones throw away from where Filbert Street was.

Jarrom Street and Gateway Street both have a number of matchday car parks, probably your best shout is around that area. 5-10 minute walk to the stadium, not too expensive and not usually too bad to get out of.
Newcastle United - Relegated 20 August 2017.

Offline huss9

• General Member
  • heathen
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 21 March 2018, 11:31:18 PM »

The stadium is only a stones throw away from where Filbert Street was.

Jarrom Street and Gateway Street both have a number of matchday car parks, probably your best shout is around that area. 5-10 minute walk to the stadium, not too expensive and not usually too bad to get out of.

cheers.
john gibson in the chronicle this afternoon;
"John Carver has talked of playing two up top in an effort to score goals, tactically be more direct to grind out points, and just about every other possibility known to man or beast. They are the ramblings of a drowning desperado."

Offline Stifleaay

• Heavy scarer of dogs
  • General Member
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 24 March 2018, 11:45:19 AM »
My ticket arrived today. :frantic:

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 1 April 2018, 12:01:36 PM »
Still looking for two if anyone can help?

Offline Stifleaay

• Heavy scarer of dogs
  • General Member
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday 3 April 2018, 10:59:33 AM »
Tickets back on sale.

Offline Stifleaay

• Heavy scarer of dogs
  • General Member
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday 4 April 2018, 10:58:06 AM »
Sold out.

Offline Heake

• General Member
« Reply #23 on: Friday 6 April 2018, 11:30:09 AM »
Looking for one ticket if anyone can help?

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #24 on: Friday 6 April 2018, 12:15:23 PM »
Also still sourcing a spare if anyone can help? Thought I had one from a lad on Twitter but I appear to have been let down by his mate (tbf he has refunded me).

Based in Leicester so can meet at the station/King Power/anywhere else in the city before kick off.