Author Topic: Andy Carroll  (Read 115084 times)

Online TRon

• General Member
Re: Andy Carroll
« Reply #1850 on: Tuesday 24 December 2019, 02:30:45 PM »
It was actually a very good knock down for the goal. Too many times you see players just nod them down into a general direction, Carroll actually picked Almiron out.

Offline jackyboy

• General Member
« Reply #1851 on: Tuesday 24 December 2019, 03:51:24 PM »
Over the hill donkey, plays for about an hour in 3 months and Bruce is talking about how effective he's been
I went out with a girl once and she asked me to kiss her where it was wet and smelly...........So I took her to Middlesbrough

Offline Newcastle Fan

• General Member
  • NUFC forever
« Reply #1852 on: Tuesday 31 December 2019, 10:59:55 AM »
He really is our only real threat at the moment, apparently he broke the record for the number of Arial dual won in one game during the Everton game, and got a good assist for the goal.

Offline Sean

• General Member
« Reply #1853 on: Tuesday 31 December 2019, 12:40:56 PM »
He really is our only real threat at the moment, apparently he broke the record for the number of Arial dual won in one game during the Everton game, and got a good assist for the goal.

Bruce's team breaking long-ball related records? What a surprise.

It's embarrassing that he's even here. The fact he can be said to be our only goal threat is hilarious really.
“I think when we score it will be from a penalty or a set play or maybe a shot from the edge of the area or a ricochet. Hopefully.” Alan Pardew, August 2014

Offline 1964

• General Member
  • It's all about the tone
« Reply #1854 on: Tuesday 31 December 2019, 12:43:38 PM »
It was actually a very good knock down for the goal. Too many times you see players just nod them down into a general direction, Carroll actually picked Almiron out.
He didn't, it hit the defender on the back before going to almiron