Author Topic: Martin Dúbravka  (Read 80223 times)

Offline Decky

• General Member
Re: Martin Dúbravka
« Reply #1450 on: Wednesday 27 February 2019, 05:11:43 am »
Can you imagine if we still relied on Elliot and Darlow this season? :lol: The man is great.

Offline Wilson

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • The Mike, The.
« Reply #1451 on: Wednesday 27 February 2019, 07:14:49 am »
Mental how he catch a ball without a 6ft+ lump of a centre half hanging off him. Who'd have thought it?!

Aye, felt like saying this a few times during the match last night, then remembered all the back and forth about it and thought f*** that :lol:

Offline Gallowgate End

• General Member
« Reply #1452 on: Wednesday 27 February 2019, 07:18:36 am »
Mental how he catch a ball without a 6ft+ lump of a centre half hanging off him. Who'd have thought it?!

:thup:  :lol:

Banned from posting about Eddie Howe⛔️2019 till Forever😥

Offline gazza ladra

• General Member
« Reply #1453 on: Wednesday 27 February 2019, 07:35:32 am »
Can you imagine if we still relied on Elliot and Darlow this season? :lol: The man is great.

Offline samptime29

• General Member
« Reply #1454 on: Wednesday 27 February 2019, 08:06:58 am »
Excellent on crosses. Very solid performance.

Offline YNGLEGIONNAIRE

• General Member
« Reply #1455 on: Wednesday 27 February 2019, 08:23:07 am »
Needs to up his game.... there was a dodgy kick🙄

Offline Wilson

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • The Mike, The.
« Reply #1456 on: Wednesday 27 February 2019, 08:46:48 am »
Needs to up his game.... there was a dodgy kick🙄

Should have punched it tbh

Offline Newcastle Fan

• General Member
  • NUFC forever
« Reply #1457 on: Wednesday 27 February 2019, 08:48:34 am »
superb yesterday, he is mentally very strong, didn't let those mistake get to him, hopefully he'll keep this up.

Offline adamjk007

« Reply #1458 on: Wednesday 27 February 2019, 08:59:29 am »
Top class keeper have never doubted him, solid in all departments. Best keeper since Given by a mile, long may it continue.

Offline Sho'Time

• General Member
« Reply #1459 on: Wednesday 27 February 2019, 09:03:40 am »
There's a lot of keepers who can crumble mentally after high-profile mistakes and completely fall off from where they used to be, but with a mentality like Dub's and Rafa as his manager I don't think it's going to be an issue. What a performance.

Offline NobbyOhNobby

• General Member
« Reply #1460 on: Wednesday 27 February 2019, 09:26:25 am »
He was really good last night

Offline sbnufc

• General Member
« Reply #1461 on: Friday 1 March 2019, 10:50:06 pm »
Pickford :lol:

Offline Mattoon

• General Member
« Reply #1462 on: Friday 15 March 2019, 12:31:49 pm »
See his agent touting him in hope of an improved contract in the summer. Tbf he probably does deserve a pay rise as he's mostly been solid this season but the tone of the agent just sounds greedy and why go to the press?
I asked for a table and they bought me a lamp.

Offline mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #1463 on: Friday 15 March 2019, 12:41:06 pm »
probs on buttons
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline Paully

• General Member
« Reply #1464 on: Friday 15 March 2019, 12:49:27 pm »
See his agent touting him in hope of an improved contract in the summer. Tbf he probably does deserve a pay rise as he's mostly been solid this season but the tone of the agent just sounds greedy and why go to the press?

I can't imagine that he'll be on much coin and he's arguably our most important player so deserves to be up there with the top earners!

Offline Dinho lad

• i lov u hatem
  • General Member
« Reply #1465 on: Friday 15 March 2019, 07:45:26 pm »
Great timing personally for him!

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
« Reply #1466 on: Saturday 16 March 2019, 09:38:49 am »
He’s good and I like him, but not seen anything this season to suggest he deserves an improved deal. He’s at the same level he was when he signed his last one, but actually making more errors.

Longstaff has a genuine case, Hayden if he was willing to stay, possibly Schar as well. The rest are playing at the same level when they signed or renewed.

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #1467 on: Saturday 16 March 2019, 09:55:57 am »
He’s good and I like him, but not seen anything this season to suggest he deserves an improved deal. He’s at the same level he was when he signed his last one, but actually making more errors.

Longstaff has a genuine case, Hayden if he was willing to stay, possibly Schar as well. The rest are playing at the same level when they signed or renewed.
He signed as a keeper coming from the Czech league like, doubt he’ll be on much comparatively
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
« Reply #1468 on: Saturday 16 March 2019, 09:57:39 am »

He signed as a keeper coming from the Czech league like, doubt he’ll be on much comparatively

He signed as someone with a few month in this league on loan making a name for himself. He’ll have got a decent wedge. I’d agree if he came straight from the Czech league, but he didn’t.

Offline Sean

• General Member
« Reply #1469 on: Saturday 16 March 2019, 10:56:28 am »
He is one of the top keepers in the league, and that should be reflected in his pay tbh.

Might be hard for some people to evaluate if a keeper is good or useless going by some reactions whenever we concede a goal though  :lol:
“I think when we score it will be from a penalty or a set play or maybe a shot from the edge of the area or a ricochet. Hopefully.” Alan Pardew, August 2014

Offline godzilla

• General Member
« Reply #1470 on: Saturday 16 March 2019, 11:25:09 am »
He is one of the top keepers in the league, and that should be reflected in his pay tbh.

Might be hard for some people to evaluate if a keeper is good or useless going by some reactions whenever we concede a goal though  :lol:

He has cs us goals due to a few mistakes, but to balance this out there have been a few howlers by keepers this year including the top ones. Unfortunately as we all know mistakes by keepers 9.5/10 times result in goals.

Offline Sean

• General Member
« Reply #1471 on: Saturday 16 March 2019, 11:27:25 am »

He has cs us goals due to a few mistakes, but to balance this out there have been a few howlers by keepers this year including the top ones. Unfortunately as we all know mistakes by keepers 9.5/10 times result in goals.

Yeah so if the "top" keepers are making mistakes that lead to goals...
“I think when we score it will be from a penalty or a set play or maybe a shot from the edge of the area or a ricochet. Hopefully.” Alan Pardew, August 2014

Offline godzilla

• General Member
« Reply #1472 on: Saturday 16 March 2019, 11:31:45 am »

Yeah so if the "top" keepers are making mistakes that lead to goals...

Exactly

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #1473 on: Saturday 16 March 2019, 11:36:24 am »

He signed as someone with a few month in this league on loan making a name for himself. He’ll have got a decent wedge. I’d agree if he came straight from the Czech league, but he didn’t.
Fair point, forgot about that
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Online joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #1474 on: Sunday 17 March 2019, 10:36:20 am »
Aaron Ramsey may not be the only Premier League player heading for Turin.

Martin Dubravka's agent says the Newcastle goalkeeper is being tracked by Juventus, according to the Sunday Express.

The Slovakia stopper joined on a permanent deal last summer after a successful loan spell, and he has been in talks over an improved contract at St James' Park.