Author Topic: N-O Forum Awards 2017: The Results  (Read 5454 times)

Offline Greg

• General Member
Re: N-O Forum Awards 2017: The Results
« Reply #50 on: Thursday 18 January 2018, 11:38:00 pm »
Most years active with no nominations, I win again.

Just. This year my first year with a nomination I think.

Offline Kid Icarus

• General Member
« Reply #51 on: Friday 19 January 2018, 12:00:25 am »
[emoji38]

I get the dislikeable one like, I know I'm a bit of a dick, but worst chat poster's bollocks like. Ah wey.
Dead in the middle of Little Italy little did we know that we riddled some middle men who didn't do diddely.

{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
« Reply #52 on: Friday 19 January 2018, 12:26:47 am »
The Ronaldo vote ??? Sure he's a bellend, but he wasn't a 2017 bellend. I reckon these things might have jumped the shark.

Spoiler
[close]

He was active for over half of 2017.

define active

Offline Kaizero

• General Member
« Reply #53 on: Friday 19 January 2018, 12:41:37 am »
The Ronaldo vote ??? Sure he's a bellend, but he wasn't a 2017 bellend. I reckon these things might have jumped the shark.

Spoiler
[close]

define active

Posted regularly.
That's what I do, I drink and I know things.

Offline Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #54 on: Friday 19 January 2018, 12:54:43 am »

Spoiler
[close]

define active

Posted regularly.

While orally reviewing Genesis and Huey Lewis & The News albums.
Bearings Straight!

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #55 on: Friday 19 January 2018, 01:13:43 am »
Mike Daniel Day-Lewis’ing all over the place. :lol:

I humbly thank all 8 of you who believe me to be the most profoundly un-English poster on this forum. :thup:

Offline Greg

• General Member
« Reply #56 on: Friday 19 January 2018, 01:41:39 am »
Nah, Greg...I've definitely nominated you in previous years.

And Bluf...the main meaningful award well deserved :clap: :icon_salut:

:thup:

Don't recall making the cut into the voting lists but it is possible. Crap memory.

Online loki679

• General Member
« Reply #57 on: Friday 19 January 2018, 02:41:10 am »
Shame for Haydn, think he deserved that this year (no offence Wullie :D ), made some great contributions in the football forum.  I'll echo the others that the anti-KI voting bloc is a bit baffling too, especially in those categories.

How many times has Mike won 'Best Foreigner' now, btw?  Maybe the other forrins can club together and get him a British passport :lol:
Comfy chairs, beer, and doom. Humanity's future is an early 90s LAN party.

Offline Kaizero

• General Member
« Reply #58 on: Friday 19 January 2018, 03:17:34 am »
How many times has Mike won 'Best Foreigner' now, btw?  Maybe the other forrins can club together and get him a British passport :lol:

Village Idiot took home the prize in 2014. It was a year to celebrate. Genuinely thought Thomas might've been in with a shot this year, very steady good postings from him.

Offline Kaizero

• General Member
« Reply #59 on: Friday 19 January 2018, 03:20:10 am »

Village Idiot took home the prize in 2014. It was a year to celebrate. Genuinely thought Thomas might've been in with a shot this year, very steady good postings from him.

Mike also tends to win Poster You'd Most Like to Meet because he's a full on weirdo refusing to let people he's known for over a decade see his f***ing face.

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #60 on: Friday 19 January 2018, 08:53:27 am »
[emoji38]

I get the dislikeable one like, I know I'm a bit of a dick, but worst chat poster's bollocks like. Ah wey.

You post good content 99% of the time you just come over as a bit of a smug poster that odd time, winding people up.    Even I enjoy reading some of your posts and that's saying summik.  :lol: :lol:

Offline Rich

• General Member
« Reply #61 on: Friday 19 January 2018, 09:50:00 am »

Thomas and B-More Mag for co-prez. f*** Mike.
It could’ve been worse, I could’ve been born a mackem.

Offline Kid Icarus

• General Member
« Reply #62 on: Friday 19 January 2018, 10:13:28 am »

Spoiler
[close]

I thought the same thing, but once you get a deserved reputation it sticks. :lol: For example, I was a bit s**** for a good few years, but there's nee way I'm the worst chat poster or even really that repetitive anymore, like.

[emoji38]

You post good content 99% of the time you just come over as a bit of a smug poster that odd time, winding people up.    Even I enjoy reading some of your posts and that's saying summik.  :lol: :lol:

Wey if Dexter's taught me anything, it's that it's okay to be a dick to dicks.
Dead in the middle of Little Italy little did we know that we riddled some middle men who didn't do diddely.

{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #63 on: Friday 19 January 2018, 10:35:48 am »

Spoiler
[close]

I thought the same thing, but once you get a deserved reputation it sticks. :lol: For example, I was a bit s**** for a good few years, but there's nee way I'm the worst chat poster or even really that repetitive anymore, like.

[emoji38]

Never seen it but yes he is  right.  I'm only ever a dick to other people if they've been a dick first.  :thup:

Offline Kid Icarus

• General Member
« Reply #64 on: Friday 19 January 2018, 10:43:09 am »

Spoiler
[close]

[emoji38]

Never seen it but yes he is  right.  I'm only ever a dick to other people if they've been a dick first.  :thup:

He's a serial killer who only* kills other serial killers/rapists etc. It's a bit different like, but you get where I'm coming from hopefully. :lol:

*With one or two exceptions.

{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #65 on: Friday 19 January 2018, 10:50:42 am »

Spoiler
[close]

[emoji38]

He's a serial killer who only* kills other serial killers/rapists etc. It's a bit different like, but you get where I'm coming from hopefully. :lol:

*With one or two exceptions.
:thup:

Honestly man, I do enjoy your posts and we've gone at it at times but I don't have time to argue with people anymore.  life is really too short.

« Reply #66 on: Friday 19 January 2018, 10:52:16 am »
Aaaw, please come back and argue with people Gimp.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make

Offline Nattfare

• General Member
« Reply #67 on: Friday 19 January 2018, 10:58:39 am »
Congratulations to all the deserved (and undeserved) winners. :clap:

I pretty much only lurk on here too, but I neither nominated nor voted. So I guess I only did it half wrong. :D

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #68 on: Friday 19 January 2018, 11:01:02 am »
Aaaw, please come back and argue with people Gimp.

Nope, my argument gland was removed.

Offline Pata

• General Member
  • N-O FF Champ 2018
« Reply #69 on: Friday 19 January 2018, 12:29:56 pm »
Most years active with no nominations, I win again.

I have you beaten.  :coolsmiley:

:undecided:

Offline Mike

• General Member
  • Double first choice
« Reply #70 on: Friday 19 January 2018, 04:51:49 pm »
:rose: for the love.

I cannot possibly still be a foreigner at this point.

Offline thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • Que será, será
« Reply #71 on: Friday 19 January 2018, 05:01:52 pm »

Offline Mike

• General Member
  • Double first choice
« Reply #72 on: Friday 19 January 2018, 05:19:08 pm »
:lol: Motherfucker neither are you.

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #73 on: Friday 19 January 2018, 05:34:22 pm »

Offline Kaizero

• General Member
« Reply #74 on: Friday 19 January 2018, 09:43:32 pm »