Author Topic: Still not worthy of a thread - General Chat edition  (Read 674033 times)

Online toon25

• General Member
Re: Still not worthy of a thread - General Chat edition
« Reply #18450 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 07:41:58 pm »
They should cancel Love Island at the same time, then.

Absolutely this. Jeremy Kyle is a f***ing s*** show, but Love Island does equally tremendous damage in terms of presenting an entirely vacant, superficial, image of what young people could aspire to.

Online Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #18451 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 07:51:48 pm »
Made some more noise :)

Listen to Devil's Advocate by Wallsend Noise Club on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/wallsend-noise-club/devils-advocate

I was thinking it was amazing while I was putting it together but I reckon I've f***ed the mix up a bit, such a minefield all that lark like :lol: As usual I can only hear the faults now :lol:

OK I have fixed this now and replaced the file on Soundcloud :lol: I realised I'd totally f***ed up the Mastering part so I've re-done it and am pretty bloody pleased with it now :)

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • eŗ̼̱͉̮ͨaͨ̆ͨ͌̿̚҉̞̝̖̼͕s̜̦ͣͧͥ̒̾̌ͭeyou̿̓ŗ̼̱͉̮ͨmi͒nd
« Reply #18452 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 07:52:49 pm »
As a teacher I’m enjoying twitter today

?s=21

bit of context marra?

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #18453 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 08:14:01 pm »
https://www.instagram.com/gcsememe19/?hl=en

It'a s*** meme that only 16 year olds find funny.

Online Darth Crooks

• General Member
  • The greatest show on Darth
« Reply #18454 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 08:18:33 pm »
Maybe being a teacher helps...gcse English exams today

SS2 Paul Dummett - power level - over 9000

« Reply #18455 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 11:08:48 am »
At the risk of sounding proper old man... Noticed this trend in the last couple of days of people walking around standing on the back of their shoes. Like they were sanders or whatever, but instead they've just crushed the back of the shoes with their heel. Seems needless :lol:
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #18456 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 11:12:18 am »
East Asian people do this quite a bit with the old taking your shoes off indoors culture.

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #18457 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 04:40:29 pm »

Offline Ian W

• General Member
  • plus d'argent, plus de problemes
« Reply #18458 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 04:59:35 pm »
Found this quite amusing/ decent.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-48292972

They're were only planning to spend £260, peasants.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #18459 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 05:27:27 pm »

Bullshit. The manager has drunk that whilst cashing up.

Offline Fugazi

• General Member
  • NE28
« Reply #18460 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 06:02:54 pm »

Just sounds like it was an invented story by the restaurant for some sweet PR. The likes of Piers Morgan quoting it seems to suggest it worked.
Consider winning

« Reply #18461 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 02:46:50 pm »
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #18462 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 02:51:42 pm »
R.I.P

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Midhat!
« Reply #18463 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 02:54:17 pm »
Grumpy Cat has died. Sad times.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48308638

Heartbreaking.  R.I.P. :'(

On a more trivial note, I.M. Pei has also died.

Offline TheHoob

• General Member
« Reply #18464 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 03:51:47 pm »
 :lol:

Offline Stifleaay

• Heavy User of Shoes
  • General Member
  • Come here you ginger bitch.
« Reply #18465 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 10:49:23 pm »
There is this Chinese takeaway next to mine. When we have ordered on Justeat it tastes pretty good, you get more filling and more portion sizes. Go in or order on the phone, it doesn’t taste as good, the sizes are smaller, and you get less filling.
I wonder if they have a separate kitchen for Justeat orders.

Offline Stifleaay

• Heavy User of Shoes
  • General Member
« Reply #18466 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 10:55:53 pm »
They should cancel Love Island at the same time, then.
The only reason Jeremy Kyle has been cancelled is because for pretty much every show they have claimed a polygraph test is 99% accurate. In reality studies have shown that is has a 50/50 chance at best. On top of this people are now coming out and saying that the producers falsified some results.
They haven’t cancelled it because they have suddenly developed a conscience, they have cancelled it because with this man committing suicide due to a likely incorrect polygraph test result on the show, they are now up s*** creek legally. It’s the same reason why they have pulled all the previous episodes from catchup TV and social media accounts.

Online Greg

• General Member
« Reply #18467 on: Saturday 18 May 2019, 08:47:17 am »
At the risk of sounding proper old man... Noticed this trend in the last couple of days of people walking around standing on the back of their shoes. Like they were sanders or whatever, but instead they've just crushed the back of the shoes with their heel. Seems needless :lol:

No idea why anyone would do this unless for a good reason. I did this with one foot in the office when I was recovering from chemical burns as it was too painful to put my shoe on properly.

Offline Stifleaay

• Heavy User of Shoes
  • General Member
« Reply #18468 on: Sunday 19 May 2019, 10:18:09 am »
Similar to this. Anyone noticed that a lot of people walk with their left foot at a 10 o’clock position (sometimes a 9 o’clock position, sometimes an 11 o’clock position)?
It’s usually only the left foot, and more common with people wearing trainers (people wearing Air Max usually have their foot open further).

Online joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #18469 on: Sunday 19 May 2019, 10:25:10 am »
:lol:

Offline Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #18470 on: Sunday 19 May 2019, 10:36:43 am »
You can hear the investigating officers delighted tone as she reads that post to her partner. "That's it, we've got our first lead on The Air Max Ripper, I told you he'd slip up! "
Bearings Straight!

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #18471 on: Sunday 19 May 2019, 10:49:13 am »
Similar to this. Anyone noticed that a lot of people walk with their left foot at a 10 o’clock position (sometimes a 9 o’clock position, sometimes an 11 o’clock position)?
It’s usually only the left foot, and more common with people wearing trainers (people wearing Air Max usually have their foot open further).

Sounds like the clear trait of a psychopath to me - and I bet they're heavier users of shoes.
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Offline Fugazi

• General Member
  • NE28
« Reply #18472 on: Sunday 19 May 2019, 12:19:23 pm »

They're probably just having a cockney walkabout

Consider winning

Offline newsted

• General Member
  • Everything Louder Than Everything Else. RIP Lemmy.
« Reply #18473 on: Sunday 19 May 2019, 06:16:54 pm »
:lol: but not. We had a fire alarm at work last week and I'm a fire warden, so it was mostly herding sheep, but there are SO many cats.

Mostly self-important c***s who don't believe the laws of f***ing science apply to them, they'll finish their conversation, they need to save this document, they need to collect ALL of their belongings and check their look in the mirror before venturing outside. FOR f***'S SAKE, WE'RE ON FIRE!! GET! OUT! NOW!

The worst ones are the bosses, one had a client in and pretended he hadn't heard the f***-off klaxon. Man, bystanders should be first out, it shouldn't fall on us to be the heavies. Fireguard 3 in our dept. is 21 or something and was too scared to interrupt, that's his boss. Me: "f*** it. I hate him anyway. OUT! Put it down, leave it! OUT!"

People are stupid.
:) As you were.

Offline Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • General Member
« Reply #18474 on: Sunday 19 May 2019, 07:01:43 pm »
I'm a fire warden as well. There's always some c*** trying to be funny - "har har you have to be last out" - actually no I don't, now get the f*** out of my way.