Author Topic: The England Thread  (Read 393057 times)

Offline pinkeye

• General Member
Re: The England Thread
« Reply #14900 on: Wednesday 13 March 2019, 04:47:16 pm »
Tarkowski???

My thought exactly, how the f*** can that gimp get into any England team?  When we played Burnley the other week he looked very ordinary....
Not that I want him anywhere near the England squad but, Lascelles looks twice the player (and he's injured)....

Offline Rod

• General Member
« Reply #14901 on: Wednesday 13 March 2019, 04:47:54 pm »
Sorry, I should have elaborated.  What I meant to say was " how is Pickford in the squad".  Cause he is crap basically.

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #14902 on: Wednesday 13 March 2019, 05:46:19 pm »

Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Offline Kid Icarus

• General Member
« Reply #14903 on: Wednesday 13 March 2019, 05:52:46 pm »
I still don't know what Eric Dier is for.

Dead in the middle of Little Italy little did we know that we riddled some middle men who didn't do diddely.

{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
« Reply #14904 on: Wednesday 13 March 2019, 06:00:04 pm »
Sorry, I should have elaborated.  What I meant to say was " how is Pickford in the squad".  Cause he is crap basically.

He did very well at our best tournament performance in 400 years. And the alternatives are not exactly world beaters.

Offline Ikon

• General Member
« Reply #14905 on: Wednesday 13 March 2019, 06:04:07 pm »
Yeah, against mediocre quality.

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
« Reply #14906 on: Wednesday 13 March 2019, 06:25:14 pm »
Which makes absolutely no difference to the fact he was, and still is, an important part of our squad.

Offline themanupstairs

• General Member
  • nee blasties
« Reply #14907 on: Wednesday 13 March 2019, 06:52:48 pm »
Oh my that squad is dire. Pretty good up front but nothing much else apart from Stones, Alli and TAA.
Fear is the mindkiller

Offline Anderson

• General Member
« Reply #14908 on: Wednesday 13 March 2019, 06:55:55 pm »
People have such short memories ffs. :lol: As others have said, with Southgate it's always about building a core squad. Earned enough good grace to continue doing things how he does for the foreseeable.
Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal: "From impending tragedy to near-triumph via the most improbable route possible - 95 minutes that neatly encapsulate 130 years of football on this particular piece of grass. Newcastle, United, will never be defeated."

Sir Bobby Robson - What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses or the marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

Offline Tribesman

• General Member
« Reply #14909 on: Wednesday 13 March 2019, 06:59:49 pm »
Oh my that squad is dire. Pretty good up front but nothing much else apart from Stones, Alli and TAA.

That same dire squad reached the World Cup semi finals last summer and finished top of a Nations League group involving Spain and Croatia. One of the things I like about international football is that you don't need world class players in every position as long as you have a few talented players like Kane and Sterling and a system of playing you can be successful.

Offline Away Day Gadgie

• General Member
« Reply #14910 on: Wednesday 13 March 2019, 07:57:54 pm »
Pickford is a total knob and is probably in the process of ruining his career by being a knob, but he’s worth a place in the squad at the moment.  He can turn things around pretty quickly if he gets his act together.
"I will tell you this once, if you ever tell me to f*** off again, I will crack your skull.”
 - Duncan Ferguson, 1999.

Offline Astroblack

• mkdisciple
  • General Member
« Reply #14911 on: Monday 18 March 2019, 11:27:50 pm »
Hudson Adoi called up but Maddison not in the squad. Maddison’s had a great season and has been in really good form.

Offline Kid Icarus

• General Member
« Reply #14912 on: Tuesday 19 March 2019, 08:16:07 am »
Maddison's not been great, my Fantasy Football can attest to that. :lol: Hudson Odoi being in there's daft though.
Dead in the middle of Little Italy little did we know that we riddled some middle men who didn't do diddely.

{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

Online Shearergol

• General Member
  • The Dirty Pitchers
« Reply #14913 on: Tuesday 19 March 2019, 08:58:03 am »
Maddison's not been great, my Fantasy Football can attest to that. :lol: Hudson Odoi being in there's daft though.

Desperate to stop him playing for another country I guess.

Offline Dr.Spaceman

• General Member
  • Absolute C***
« Reply #14914 on: Tuesday 19 March 2019, 09:19:02 am »
Hudson Odoi will be class, but hasn't really played a great deal. Him and Sancho in the same side will be a handful.

Offline Astroblack

• mkdisciple
  • General Member
« Reply #14915 on: Tuesday 19 March 2019, 12:24:55 pm »

6 goals, 6 assists in 29 games. Think that's pretty good. Could be the set up. I guess playing 4-3-3, it would be hard to find a place for him. Just feel like he should get experience within the setup so he has something to strive for. I'm perplexed tbh. I don't know how he avoided getting a call up.

Offline Ian W

• General Member
  • ex NUFC fan
« Reply #14916 on: Tuesday 19 March 2019, 12:34:19 pm »
Seems like he just had a hot streak followed by nothing for a while. Still rate him though.

Offline Kid Icarus

• General Member
« Reply #14917 on: Tuesday 19 March 2019, 05:38:35 pm »

6 goals, 6 assists in 29 games. Think that's pretty good. Could be the set up. I guess playing 4-3-3, it would be hard to find a place for him. Just feel like he should get experience within the setup so he has something to strive for. I'm perplexed tbh. I don't know how he avoided getting a call up.

1 in 5 isn't much to write home about imo, but he's improving and should definitely be ahead of Hudson-Odoi purely based on game time.

{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

Offline covmag

• General Member
« Reply #14918 on: Wednesday 20 March 2019, 12:46:21 pm »
Nee interest like  :lol:
Ashley has killed my club

Offline Disco

« Reply #14919 on: Thursday 21 March 2019, 03:40:42 pm »

English fans gonna be fewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwmin.

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #14920 on: Thursday 21 March 2019, 04:35:48 pm »
Declan Rice comes across as being very thick :lol:
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #14921 on: Thursday 21 March 2019, 04:46:19 pm »
He'd be spending his Saturdays necking WKD Blue and challenging people on those boxing things in pubs if he wasn't a professional footballer.

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #14922 on: Thursday 21 March 2019, 04:47:54 pm »
Declan Rice comes across as being very tick :lol:

FYP
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Offline Kid Icarus

• General Member
« Reply #14923 on: Thursday 21 March 2019, 05:55:10 pm »
Declan Rice comes across as being very thick :lol:

Hmmmm.....too easy.

{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #14924 on: Thursday 21 March 2019, 06:02:44 pm »
Hope he sings ‘Come out ye Black and Tans’ for his squad initiation song.