Author Topic: Tattoos  (Read 64625 times)

Offline HaydnNUFC

• General Member
  • Yes, I'm really that young.
Re: Tattoos
« Reply #850 on: Wednesday 23 January 2019, 09:06:54 pm »
What's the best tattoo place in the north east? Been thinking about getting a couple. One idea's just a song lyric which should be okay at most places but unsure on more complex pieces.
But...6 in a row. But...Calciopoli.

I reckon Haydn wears pure concentrated pheromones.

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #851 on: Wednesday 23 January 2019, 09:20:10 pm »
What style are the complex ones?

Offline HaydnNUFC

• General Member
« Reply #852 on: Wednesday 23 January 2019, 09:58:35 pm »

Pretty much this. (Yes, I am a Slipknot fan. And yes, what a right goth.)

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #853 on: Wednesday 23 January 2019, 09:59:46 pm »
Make sure there’s not a queue when you go otherwise you’ll have to wait and bleed.

Offline HaydnNUFC

• General Member
« Reply #854 on: Wednesday 23 January 2019, 10:01:22 pm »

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #855 on: Wednesday 23 January 2019, 10:41:42 pm »

Pretty much this. (Yes, I am a Slipknot fan. And yes, what a right goth.)

Spoiler
[close]

Check her work. Northside is a good studio.

https://instagram.com/bellamercertattoo?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=sbvi9wjkl9ti

Offline sbnufc

• General Member
« Reply #856 on: Thursday 27 June 2019, 07:11:28 pm »
Anyone artistic here? Or even just imaginative with this sort of thing :lol: I wanna get a couple of tattoos but have no f***ing idea. I mean, I have a general idea and know what I like (the line/geometric type tattoos) but other than that I'm stumped

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
« Reply #857 on: Thursday 27 June 2019, 07:13:29 pm »
just copy someone elses

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #858 on: Thursday 27 June 2019, 08:10:49 pm »
County Durham Mag

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #859 on: Thursday 27 June 2019, 08:10:58 pm »
My bad, I thought you said autistic

Offline Sho'Time

• General Member
« Reply #860 on: Thursday 27 June 2019, 08:44:13 pm »
:lol:

Offline TheHoob

• General Member
« Reply #861 on: Thursday 27 June 2019, 09:36:00 pm »
Anyone artistic here? Or even just imaginative with this sort of thing :lol: I wanna get a couple of tattoos but have no f***ing idea. I mean, I have a general idea and know what I like (the line/geometric type tattoos) but other than that I'm stumped

Best way to do it IMO is to find someone who works in that style whose work you really like, then just send them your ideas and see if they are happy to help come up with something with you. Anyone worth getting tattooed by would much rather have their own creative input and come up with something unique, than have someone coming in saying they want  something their mate cobbled together.

Though if you've got just about no ideas at all that may not be much use either   :lol: Again though I'd do some research and find someone whose work you can go through and think youd be happy with a good proportion of it. Would also say it's definitely worth looking outside the north east if you can at all.

Offline cubaricho

• General Member
« Reply #862 on: Friday 28 June 2019, 12:40:13 am »

Best way to do it IMO is to find someone who works in that style whose work you really like, then just send them your ideas and see if they are happy to help come up with something with you. Anyone worth getting tattooed by would much rather have their own creative input and come up with something unique, than have someone coming in saying they want  something their mate cobbled together.

Though if you've got just about no ideas at all that may not be much use either   :lol: Again though I'd do some research and find someone whose work you can go through and think youd be happy with a good proportion of it. Would also say it's definitely worth looking outside the north east if you can at all.

This is absolutely the best way to do it. And there is no way they turn you down unless it's not in their preferred style.
▒▓██ N █ U █ F █ C ██▓▒

Offline ToonArmy1892

• General Member
« Reply #863 on: Friday 28 June 2019, 01:10:25 am »
Has anyone got a tattoo on their willy.

Offline sbnufc

• General Member
« Reply #864 on: Friday 28 June 2019, 02:37:01 am »
My bad, I thought you said autistic
:spit:

Spent all evening trying to come up with ideas and have a couple of solid ones now so that's a start. Cheers for the advice :thup:

Offline Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • General Member
« Reply #865 on: Friday 28 June 2019, 02:13:14 pm »

I know someone that has a willy tattooed on their back.

Offline henke

• General Member
« Reply #866 on: Tuesday 2 July 2019, 03:52:38 pm »

Me mates dad has a name tattooed on his cock.

Offline nemtizz

• General Member
« Reply #867 on: Tuesday 2 July 2019, 04:05:02 pm »

Offline Willow

• General Member
« Reply #868 on: Friday 5 July 2019, 12:43:33 pm »

I do, it's adidas

but when I'm soft it just says aids

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #869 on: Friday 5 July 2019, 05:17:12 pm »
I might get a tattoo on my chest but, of my face? Wew, double me.