Author Topic: Still not worthy of a thread - General Chat edition  (Read 713372 times)

Offline Stifleaay

• Heavy User of Shoes
  • General Member
  • Come here you ginger bitch.
Re: Still not worthy of a thread - General Chat edition
« Reply #19400 on: Wednesday 11 September 2019, 11:49:27 pm »
?s=19

World's gone mad...
I say it all the time to my mates (including females ones). One of my mates in the same friendship group who is a female to male transexual says it to all of us and it’s a phrase he’s most known to use.
It has literally no meaning towards their sex.

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #19401 on: Wednesday 11 September 2019, 11:51:24 pm »
I’m sick of the whole weird f***ing pizza bollocks personally, I’m a pizza lover, my wife is a pizza lover, my kid's a pizza lover. Putting random foodstuffs on anything remotely bread-like won’t change that and I don’t see why I or anyone must accept otherwise just to appease someone’s desire to be a wacky b****** that puts cheese whizz and ketchup on white bread and calls it pizza.

It’s not mainstream society who has a big problem or a big issue with someones’ pizza preferences the most, the majority couldn’t care less. Gay and straight, men and women, most right thinking people are comfortable with their own pizza and everyone else’s specific pizza preferences, at least enough to accept the real differences between pizza and tossing a bunch of s*** on a plate and the reality that we can’t change the essence of pizza and nor should we.

:lol:

And

:doh:
Wee Hughie - the greatest centre-forward Newcastle United ever had

Offline Stifleaay

• Heavy User of Shoes
  • General Member
  • Come here you ginger bitch.
« Reply #19402 on: Thursday 12 September 2019, 12:04:03 am »
Fireman Sam has stopped women joining the fire service, apparently. Jesus wept.

And yet the show had women firefighters and ‘ethnics’...

My two loved it, both boys, I doubt they’d wanna be firefighters when they grow up though! More chance they’d want to be an X Factor singer!

I’m sick of the whole gender bollocks personally, I’m a man, my wife is a women, my kids are boys. A sex op, hormone pils, his and hers inclusive toilets, a new wardrobe and any sexual orientation preferences won’t change that and I don’t see why I or anyone must accept otherwise just to appease someone’s own sensitivities over their own gender and sexual orientation acceptance.

It’s not mainstream society who has a big problem or a big issue with someones’ gender or sexual orientation preferences the most, the majority couldn’t care less. Gay and straight, men and women, most right thinking people are comfortable with their own and everyone else’s specific gender and sexuality, at least enough to accept the real differences between the sexes and the reality that we can’t change who we are as a sex and nor should we.
Gender to me is just a social construct. I don’t believe it has any true meaning, and I don’t think you can be transgender because it literally isn’t a thing. I honestly think we should stop using gender terms instead of creating new gender terms to draw attention to individual differences.

In saying all this though, I’ve often been in the presence of my friend who’s a transexual and whilst out with him, we have other people nearby trying to guess or comment if he’s male or female. ‘That’s a guy? I thought it was a girl’ etc. If I can hear it, I know he can, and in my opinion all that second guessing he has to hear would be more hurtful than someone mistaking his gender which is a mere social construct to define the typical behaviours/interests of sexes.

In short, in my opinion people should spend less time drawing up new definitions to define themselves when they are insulted by being assigned to a definition.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #19403 on: Thursday 12 September 2019, 12:19:53 am »
I’m sick of the whole weird f***ing pizza bollocks personally, I’m a pizza lover, my wife is a pizza lover, my kid's a pizza lover. Putting random foodstuffs on anything remotely bread-like won’t change that and I don’t see why I or anyone must accept otherwise just to appease someone’s desire to be a wacky b****** that puts cheese whizz and ketchup on white bread and calls it pizza.

It’s not mainstream society who has a big problem or a big issue with someones’ pizza preferences the most, the majority couldn’t care less. Gay and straight, men and women, most right thinking people are comfortable with their own pizza and everyone else’s specific pizza preferences, at least enough to accept the real differences between pizza and tossing a bunch of s*** on a plate and the reality that we can’t change the essence of pizza and nor should we.

:lol: :lol:

Online Tyne81

• General Member
« Reply #19404 on: Thursday 12 September 2019, 09:31:49 am »
https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/wallsend-manhattans-nightclub-crimes-committed-16902038

I grew up in Wallsend and back in the day it used to always be the Queen's where it kicked off. Always had a bit of aggro in other pubs too but the setup of this pub is always going to get the radgies froathing. I rarely get back there these days but by God that area has needed investment for years.

Offline Hanshithispantz

• General Member
« Reply #19405 on: Thursday 12 September 2019, 10:08:52 am »
Where's @Hanshithispantz ?

Not posted since:

Learning a lot from these:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL85A7F119E6C2FFF5
:lol:
I’m here like, pop in now and then.

Just completely lost interest with the club :lol:

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #19406 on: Thursday 12 September 2019, 10:09:57 am »
https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/wallsend-manhattans-nightclub-crimes-committed-16902038

I grew up in Wallsend and back in the day it used to always be the Queen's where it kicked off. Always had a bit of aggro in other pubs too but the setup of this pub is always going to get the radgies froathing. I rarely get back there these days but by God that area has needed investment for years.

Nee way, Wallsend has a club? The things you learn on N-O.

Online Tyne81

• General Member
« Reply #19407 on: Thursday 12 September 2019, 10:19:43 am »

Nee way, Wallsend has a club? The things you learn on N-O.

Be there a while now, amazed it had the license hours extended a while back. I've been in once, sold very cheap doubles (might have even been trebles) fantastic idea in a place like Wallsend where you can sup until half 3 in the morning  :cheesy:

Offline Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #19408 on: Thursday 12 September 2019, 10:21:43 am »
Fireman Sam has stopped women joining the fire service, apparently. Jesus wept.

And yet the show had women firefighters and ‘ethnics’...

My two loved it, both boys, I doubt they’d wanna be firefighters when they grow up though! More chance they’d want to be an X Factor singer!

I’m sick of the whole gender bollocks personally, I’m a man, my wife is a women, my kids are boys. A sex op, hormone pils, his and hers inclusive toilets, a new wardrobe and any sexual orientation preferences won’t change that and I don’t see why I or anyone must accept otherwise just to appease someone’s own sensitivities over their own gender and sexual orientation acceptance.

It’s not mainstream society who has a big problem or a big issue with someones’ gender or sexual orientation preferences the most, the majority couldn’t care less. Gay and straight, men and women, most right thinking people are comfortable with their own and everyone else’s specific gender and sexuality, at least enough to accept the real differences between the sexes and the reality that we can’t change who we are as a sex and nor should we.
Gender to me is just a social construct. I don’t believe it has any true meaning, and I don’t think you can be transgender because it literally isn’t a thing. I honestly think we should stop using gender terms instead of creating new gender terms to draw attention to individual differences.

In saying all this though, I’ve often been in the presence of my friend who’s a transexual and whilst out with him, we have other people nearby trying to guess or comment if he’s male or female. ‘That’s a guy? I thought it was a girl’ etc. If I can hear it, I know he can, and in my opinion all that second guessing he has to hear would be more hurtful than someone mistaking his gender which is a mere social construct to define the typical behaviours/interests of sexes.

In short, in my opinion people should spend less time drawing up new definitions to define themselves when they are insulted by being assigned to a definition.

Jesus.

Bearings Straight!

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #19409 on: Thursday 12 September 2019, 11:04:00 am »
They've found another planet, with water vapour, near to the constellation Leo.

I haven't followed the progress, since I'm unlikely to save the air fare, but I hope they had the foresight to begin their search near to Aquarius.

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #19410 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 03:54:36 pm »
 :dog:

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Only here for the GC.
« Reply #19411 on: Monday 16 September 2019, 06:15:17 pm »
R.I.P., Ric Ocasek. :(

Heartbeat City was the first cassette I bought with my own money.
« Last Edit: Monday 16 September 2019, 06:27:24 pm by B-more Mag »

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #19412 on: Wednesday 18 September 2019, 01:26:05 pm »
I see the Gareth Thomas stuff from last week has escalated in typically nauseating fashion.

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #19413 on: Wednesday 18 September 2019, 02:30:10 pm »
I see the Gareth Thomas stuff from last week has escalated in typically nauseating fashion.

Awful stuff.

« Reply #19414 on: Wednesday 18 September 2019, 10:33:42 pm »
Embarrassing.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make

Offline Rafalove

• General Member
  • Was summerof69
« Reply #19415 on: Yesterday at 12:20:03 am »
He’s such a prick :lol:

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #19416 on: Yesterday at 12:22:59 am »
Even when I agree with him (which I do in this case, it’s a garbage song), he always manages to let the inner t*** shine through.

Offline thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • Que será, será
« Reply #19417 on: Yesterday at 12:25:23 am »
saw the cartoon of it first :lol: :lol: he's such a f***ing toolbag.

Offline Rafalove

• General Member
  • Was summerof69
« Reply #19418 on: Yesterday at 12:30:14 am »
Even when I agree with him (which I do in this case, it’s a garbage song), he always manages to let the inner t*** shine through.

I’m no fan of the song like but he goes way to far on all of that. I mean it’s hardly” evil” ffs.  :lol:
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 12:42:38 am by Rafalove »

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #19419 on: Yesterday at 12:37:54 am »

I’m no fan of the sing like but he goes easy to far on all of that. I mean it’s hardly” evil” ffs.  :lol:

Yeah no doubt, he’s a dipshit. :lol: