Author Topic: Sunderland...  (Read 1093770 times)

Offline Sima

• General Member
Re: Sunderland
« Reply #14225 on: Sunday 21 August 2011, 12:18:40 pm »
There's a general consensus on there that they dominated the entire game.

Baffling.

Offline Ryan_Taylor

• General Member
  • James Perchenbauer
« Reply #14226 on: Sunday 21 August 2011, 12:19:29 pm »

Baffling.

:lol:
Sports Direct Signature
'Billionaires apply within'

Offline JH

• Administrator
  • Administrator
« Reply #14227 on: Sunday 21 August 2011, 12:20:56 pm »

Baffling.

tbf, they really dominated us in shots off-target and fouls.

Shame we dominated them in shots on-target and goals like...

Offline cp40

• General Member
« Reply #14228 on: Sunday 21 August 2011, 12:21:36 pm »

Baffling.

let them believe it, it just repeats the process in the build up to the next Derby,  realisation only starts to hit them after January anyway. It also makes beating them double the laughs -

see.... :lol: :lol:

Offline PineBarrens

• General Member
« Reply #14229 on: Sunday 21 August 2011, 12:21:45 pm »
It wasn't all bad news for sunderland fans yesterday - Darren Bent scored.

Offline cp40

• General Member
« Reply #14230 on: Sunday 21 August 2011, 12:22:36 pm »
It wasn't all bad news for sunderland fans yesterday - Darren Bent scored.

and phillips, and kilbane....

Offline Ryan_Taylor

• General Member
  • James Perchenbauer
« Reply #14231 on: Sunday 21 August 2011, 12:23:13 pm »

Baffling.

let them believe it, it just repeats the process in the build up to the next Derby,  realisation only starts to hit them after January anyway. It also makes beating them double the laughs -

see.... :lol: :lol:

Aye, by march they'll be fully convinced they're the best team headed for a walkover victory again...
Sports Direct Signature

Haris Vuckic

« Reply #14232 on: Sunday 21 August 2011, 12:23:14 pm »

Offline Klaus

• General Member
« Reply #14233 on: Sunday 21 August 2011, 12:42:32 pm »
Just been reading this thread from SMB, dont know if someone has already posted it, but some of the delusional opinions on here are a f***ing joke :facepalm:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=619766

People saying that the larsson handball wasnt intentional...

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #14234 on: Sunday 21 August 2011, 12:45:37 pm »
It's basically what gives us the upper hand even in times of crisis. "Cannit wait man, we're gonna batter them, hope it's 4 or 5 nil, fancy such and such for a hat trick, we're going got Europe, they're a yo-yo team" Then five minutes into the game "s***, why haven't we scored? They've had a shot! Why aren't we all over them? How come there are two teams in the game? f***, what if we don't win? f***s SAKE CLEAR IT SHOOT TACKLE HIM BOO! What if we lose, PANIC PANIC BRUCE MAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY DID HE MISS THAT SHOT, IS HE A MAG?! IT'S BECAUSE BRUCE IS A MAG! f*** OFF STEWARD ARE YOU A f***ing MAG? BET ALL THESE COPPERS ARE MAGS, AND THE MEDIA! THE REF'S A f***ing MAG! AM I A MAG?! Wait, blacked out for a second there. Ah, f***, we've lost again."

Offline Ryan_Taylor

• General Member
  • James Perchenbauer
« Reply #14235 on: Sunday 21 August 2011, 12:47:48 pm »
'AM I A MAG?' :lol:
Sports Direct Signature

Online Skeletor

• General Member
  • I joined Newcastle before they were mainstream
« Reply #14236 on: Sunday 21 August 2011, 12:48:54 pm »

At least they beat us on fouls. Moral victory \o/
'Rock over London, Rock on Chicago! Wheaties: breakfast of champions.'

Offline Neil

• The stretched twig of peace is at melting point
« Reply #14237 on: Sunday 21 August 2011, 12:49:44 pm »
We're better than them ====> Yeah, 3-1 (to quote Wearside) ====> this is the game that matters ====> lose ====> ignore all ref decisions going our way ====> it was sheer luck they won ====> actually that game doesn't matter, it's the end of the season ====> 2nd derby game, we'll go there and win, they're so deluded (note: hypocrisy overload) ====> end of the season doesn't matter, it's this game that matters ====> lose ====> Bruce out, look at all those ex-Geordies sabotaging us ====> we'll still finish above them ====> don't
Thomas the Tank Engine is a f***ing c***.

Offline Neil

• The stretched twig of peace is at melting point
« Reply #14238 on: Sunday 21 August 2011, 12:50:30 pm »

Torn you a new one on shots off target.
Thomas the Tank Engine is a f***ing c***.

Offline Klaus

• General Member
« Reply #14239 on: Sunday 21 August 2011, 12:51:21 pm »

That f***ing cattermole probably did 15 of those fouls, he is such a dirty player it is unreal...

Offline Ryan_Taylor

• General Member
  • James Perchenbauer
« Reply #14240 on: Sunday 21 August 2011, 12:52:51 pm »

Torn you a new one on shots off target.

Broke my black and white heart
Sports Direct Signature

Offline S.S.R.

• Photoshop King
  • General Member
« Reply #14241 on: Sunday 21 August 2011, 12:53:15 pm »
It's basically what gives us the upper hand even in times of crisis. "Cannit wait man, we're gonna batter them, hope it's 4 or 5 nil, fancy such and such for a hat trick, we're going got Europe, they're a yo-yo team" Then five minutes into the game "s***, why haven't we scored? They've had a shot! Why aren't we all over them? How come there are two teams in the game? f***, what if we don't win? f***s SAKE CLEAR IT SHOOT TACKLE HIM BOO! What if we lose, PANIC PANIC BRUCE MAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY DID HE MISS THAT SHOT, IS HE A MAG?! IT'S BECAUSE BRUCE IS A MAG! f*** OFF STEWARD ARE YOU A f***ing MAG? BET ALL THESE COPPERS ARE MAGS, AND THE MEDIA! THE REF'S A f***ing MAG! AM I A MAG?! Wait, blacked out for a second there. Ah, f***, we've lost again."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Flip

• General Member
  • Brazil v Belgium: No penalty for my son
« Reply #14242 on: Sunday 21 August 2011, 12:53:28 pm »
I'm Brazilian and have only been in Newcastle once to watch a game. Therefore I can never say I can feel the rivalry between Sunderland and Newcastle the same way you guys do although I hate them mackem f*** more than anything. My question to you is if they're really as f***ing blind and dumb as they come across on that smb forum? How the f*** can people be so illogical and idiotic is beyond me, how they can try to argue for things that is unarguable. I mean here on we sure argue about players and so on, but that personal opinion. There they seem to argue about f*** all with f*** all intelligence, are they really like that in real life? Because if they are, they come from another planet because it's just not possible...
2016/17 N-O Pick Em Champ & N-O NBA Fantasy Champ

Offline David Icke - Son of God

• General Member
  • Bellend
« Reply #14243 on: Sunday 21 August 2011, 12:55:07 pm »

Brilliant :lol:
"Following media reports this morning the chairman wishes to make it clear that Alan Shearer has never said to him that he would knock seven bells out of anyone."

Offline David Icke - Son of God

• General Member
  • Bellend
« Reply #14244 on: Sunday 21 August 2011, 12:55:43 pm »
I'm Brazilian and have only been in Newcastle once to watch a game. Therefore I can never say I can feel the rivalry between Sunderland and Newcastle the same way you guys do although I hate them mackem f*** more than anything. My question to you is if they're really as f***ing blind and dumb as they come across on that smb forum? How the f*** can people be so illogical and idiotic is beyond me, how they can try to argue for things that is unarguable. I mean here on we sure argue about players and so on, but that personal opinion. There they seem to argue about f*** all with f*** all intelligence, are they really like that in real life? Because if they are, they come from another planet because it's just not possible...

Yes.
"Following media reports this morning the chairman wishes to make it clear that Alan Shearer has never said to him that he would knock seven bells out of anyone."

Offline ponsaelius

• General Member
« Reply #14245 on: Sunday 21 August 2011, 12:56:46 pm »

:lol: :lol:
Before that why didn't the Wigan fans just walk the the Stewart's, the Stewart's only went up to the touchline, their was a big gap between the end of the Stewart's and the stand they could have walked through.
God man replacement's don't have to 100% of best to 100% of a replacement.
The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath.

Offline Klaus

• General Member
« Reply #14246 on: Sunday 21 August 2011, 12:57:33 pm »
Dont evan know why they have a thread on the larsson handball, it wasnt given anyways :idiot2:...and we stil beat them :celb:

Offline Ryan_Taylor

• General Member
  • James Perchenbauer
« Reply #14247 on: Sunday 21 August 2011, 12:59:33 pm »

:lol: :lol:
Sports Direct Signature

Offline cp40

• General Member
« Reply #14248 on: Sunday 21 August 2011, 01:01:10 pm »

love it

Offline Sima

• General Member
« Reply #14249 on: Sunday 21 August 2011, 01:03:00 pm »
thing is the mag fans would prefer to take 6 points off us and get relegated

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=619624#ixzz1VfEwBpvF