Author Topic: Sam Allardyce  (Read 105083 times)

Roger Kint

Re: Sam Allardyce confirmed as England manager
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday 20 January 2010, 01:30:46 pm »
Blackburn fan committee bloke on talkSHITE just basically said everything we all said when Sam was here, negative tactics, no plan B, players out of position, playing to not lose etc strangely though he wasnt shouted down like when we said it......

Good times for media hypocrasy mind, some are pushing the return of King Kenny to save Liverpool, oh the irony ;D

Offline JH

• Administrator
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday 20 January 2010, 01:32:01 pm »
Bolton in the Champions League :lol:

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday 20 January 2010, 01:34:45 pm »
I hope Villa hump them.

Offline Wallace

• General Member
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday 20 January 2010, 01:35:41 pm »
Just had a Blackburn fan on the radio and it all sounds so familiar.

- Terrible football (wouldn't mind if they were winning).  Just launch it upfield all the time hoping for the best.
- Disastrous away record
- If they concede first, they know they have lost the game
- Everyone else's fault except his
- Played better football under Neil McDonald

I wonder if Blackburn fans will get the same criticism as we did for their views.

Offline Ian W

• General Member
  • ex NUFC fan
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday 20 January 2010, 01:40:33 pm »
I hate Sam Allardyce probably more than any other living human... what a total dickhead.

The fact that he's dillusional as well as s*** only adds to his punchability.

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday 20 January 2010, 01:59:52 pm »
My take is that once Allardyce is sacked at Blackburn - which is inevitable given his haphazard signing policy and awful football - Fat Sam will never work at the top level again. It'll be a great day for English football when this dinosaur is put to rest and we can see a new breed of English coaches more in the image of Roy Hodgson and Keegan. Football coaches who play a style which makes fans want to spend their Saturday afternoons at the match.

Don't expect the media to admit that us demented Newcastle fans were right all along though.

Offline LoveItIfWeBeatU

• General Member
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday 20 January 2010, 02:02:39 pm »
My take is that once Allardyce is sacked at Blackburn - which is inevitable given his haphazard signing policy and awful football - Fat Sam will never work at the top level again. It'll be a great day for English football when this dinosaur is put to rest and we can see a new breed of English coaches more in the image of Roy Hodgson and Keegan. Football coaches who play a style which makes fans want to spend their Saturday afternoons at the match.

Don't expect the media to admit that us demented Newcastle fans were right all along though.
Does any one know any Blackburn fans? They weren't happy when we originally warned them about Allardyce.
Thier is not a word. "Their" is the correct spelling.

Win, Lose or Draw. NOT "Loose"!

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday 20 January 2010, 02:10:49 pm »
Blame the foreigners ... check

Blame the fans ... check

Blame the owners ... check

Blame the lack of funds ... check

Just another crap manager who can't accept that he has no talent and cannot do the job. No more excuses fat head! If teams like Burnley can manage to play something actually resembling football what the hell is the excuse for this stupid man?! He has enough decent players there to play a far more attractive game than they currently are for sure and to get better results too. Just doesn't get it. Complete cretin.

I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Ketsbaia

• General Member
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday 20 January 2010, 02:33:49 pm »
His comments are kind of true, but he's such a misery. Imagine living with THAT!! I can see him being unemployed in the near future too

Offline Stifleaay

• Heavy User of Shoes
  • General Member
  • Come here you ginger bitch.
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday 20 January 2010, 03:27:38 pm »

:mackems:

That so has to be used in Family Guy.

Offline Skeletor

• General Member
  • I joined Newcastle before they were mainstream
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday 20 January 2010, 04:16:32 pm »
His comments are kind of true, but he's such a misery. Imagine living with THAT!! I can see him being unemployed in the near future too

He's probably the reason Phil Brown has so many mental issues.
'Rock over London, Rock on Chicago! Wheaties: breakfast of champions.'

Offline TheGuv

• General Member
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday 20 January 2010, 05:33:19 pm »
I hate the man, would love to see Blackburn go down.

Offline JH

• Administrator
  • Administrator
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday 20 January 2010, 05:34:04 pm »
I still can't quite grasp the fact he thought Bolton would make the Champions League :lol:

Offline TheGuv

• General Member
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday 20 January 2010, 05:36:10 pm »
On 606 sport all the Blackburn fans are turning on him, and loads of geordies are telling them 'we told you so' but ofcourse we're deluded and never give managers a chance! :frantic:

HGB1892

« Reply #39 on: Wednesday 20 January 2010, 05:39:50 pm »
Just as he get's his P45 i hope his f***ing heart explodes.

It wil be a great day for football when he gets sacked.

Offline Foluwashola

• General Member
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday 20 January 2010, 05:43:34 pm »

:lol: What a pretty little thought

Offline Dr Venkman

• General Member
  • Alreet pet?
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday 20 January 2010, 06:00:18 pm »
what a f***ing knob, i was all for giving him time, how wrong i was.

Offline JH

• Administrator
  • Administrator
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday 20 January 2010, 06:09:29 pm »

:lol: What a pretty little thought

:lol:

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday 20 January 2010, 07:07:57 pm »
Getting rid of Big Sam was Mike Ashley's biggest mistake and the start of the end for him and indeed the club under his ownership.
Wee Hughie - the greatest centre-forward Newcastle United ever had

Offline Shak

• General Member
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday 20 January 2010, 07:19:20 pm »

Stephen927

« Reply #45 on: Wednesday 20 January 2010, 07:40:05 pm »

I think there is starting to be a shift towards more football friendly managers. Even Bolton have made a move to appease the fans with a manager who prefers a more attacking game.

Interesting to see Blackburn fans have the same criticisms of him as we did.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday 20 January 2010, 07:43:02 pm »

I think there is starting to be a shift towards more football friendly managers. Even Bolton have made a move to appease the fans with a manager who prefers a more attacking game.

Interesting to see Blackburn fans have the same criticisms of him as we did.

Everyone gets tired of watching dross especially when you keep getting hammered.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday 20 January 2010, 08:00:29 pm »
Getting rid of Big Sam was Mike Ashley's biggest mistake and the start of the end for him and indeed the club under his ownership.

biggest pile of s****, i've heard spouted on this forum

2 wins in 14 games relegation form, his sacking kept us in the premiership for one more season

Offline Thespence

• General Member
  • Just asking questions
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday 20 January 2010, 08:13:06 pm »
 :yikes:
All the greats wear 23: Michael Jordan, Shane Warne, David Beckham & Shola Ameobi

Offline Teasy

• General Member
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday 20 January 2010, 08:20:24 pm »

Stuborn just isn't the word :lol:
Rage and love, story of my life.  The Jesus of Suburbia is a lie.