Author Topic: What are you eating?  (Read 841265 times)

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
Re: What are you eating?
« Reply #2475 on: Sunday 18 January 2009, 10:03:52 pm »
Just grilled a couple of large flat mushrooms with a bit of butter then plopped a bit of the fancy mango chutney I got for Christmas on top. Fab.

Mushroom and mango chutney seems a peculiar marriage of taste sensations...will have to try that once I've experimented with Colgate and Marmite vol au vents. :drool:
Whether it's God or the bomb
It's just the same
It's only fear under another name
And the corporate snakes coming in to feed
On that pathetic fact known as human greed
Skin and bone being raked over those hot coals
This dump never seems to give time for human soul

Offline Jay Jay Sea

• General Member
« Reply #2476 on: Sunday 18 January 2009, 10:25:21 pm »
Sunshine on thw water looks so lovely........sunshine almost always makes me high..........
Invicta_Toon 21st June 2007:
"you're a f****** c*** tbh AS9
and I say that in the knowledge that certain admins want me gone, in the face of their rank f****** hypocrisy in the face of pieces of s*** like yourself, blatant WUM's like NE5, blatant w*****s like Jay Jay Sea, and all other 12 year old cocks"
100% Pure Quality.

Offline Jay Jay Sea

• General Member
« Reply #2477 on: Sunday 18 January 2009, 10:30:38 pm »
Sunshine almost always.......sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy, sunshine in my eyes can make me cry, sunshine on the water looks so lovely, sunshine almost always makes me high, if I had a day that I could give to you, I'd give to you a day just like today.......if I had a song that I could sing for you, I'd sing a song to make you feel this way.......
and I say that in the knowledge that certain admins want me gone, in the face of their rank f****** hypocrisy in the face of pieces of s*** like yourself, blatant WUM's like NE5, blatant w*****s like Jay Jay Sea, and all other 12 year old cocks"
100% Pure Quality.

Offline Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #2478 on: Sunday 18 January 2009, 10:30:40 pm »
Cold baked beans. :snod:

Offline indi

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Death to David Pleat.
« Reply #2479 on: Sunday 18 January 2009, 10:43:06 pm »
Think J's been on the mushrooms too.  :cheesy:

Offline indi

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Death to David Pleat.
« Reply #2480 on: Sunday 18 January 2009, 10:47:30 pm »
Cold baked beans. :snod:

Hope you enjoyed them. :nods:

If you did, you'll wanna look at this: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,59497.0.html

If you didn't then click here

Offline Jay Jay Sea

• General Member
« Reply #2481 on: Sunday 18 January 2009, 10:48:26 pm »
Please, don't hurt me.....ok, yeah, let's wrestle naked on the floor....what do you mean I'm not a man? I f***ing 18 years old......let's get our cocks out........f***ing right on....i've got a hair on my cock area. Where's your's you f***er?  I'm gonna f***ing split your f***ing skinny butt in two boy.  Ok chap, lets do some man-on-man....cum in me gob.....f***ing come on.......f***ing another deranged sunday jack daniels fuelled night.......yeah....started so well......did it? No............you deranged f***ing idiot JJ.......WHERE'S YA LASS jj? Under the floor boards chap.....get tHE coppaz.  He's been on a killin spree. No I've not.....hope the pigs are tapping into this site......i ate her.....proper cut her up......so if I were your woman and you were my man I'd never stop loving you.......
100% Pure Quality.

Offline midds

• Administrator
  • In omnia Paratus
« Reply #2482 on: Sunday 18 January 2009, 11:33:02 pm »
Just a quiet night in then JJ?
The club comes first.

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #2483 on: Sunday 18 January 2009, 11:36:56 pm »
did he win zaniest poster?
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Offline div-s-

• General Member
« Reply #2484 on: Tuesday 20 January 2009, 01:24:23 pm »
ham, cheese and mustard panini from starbucks  :smug:

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #2485 on: Tuesday 20 January 2009, 01:39:31 pm »
fish finger and mushroom omlette.

made tuna and red onion stotties for bait.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline ChezGiven

• General Member
« Reply #2486 on: Tuesday 20 January 2009, 01:40:42 pm »

Nice.

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #2487 on: Tuesday 20 January 2009, 01:43:08 pm »

Nice.
notice you couldn't bring yourself to stretch the boldening to the stottie in case homesickness kicked in.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline ChezGiven

• General Member
« Reply #2488 on: Tuesday 20 January 2009, 01:47:25 pm »

Nice.
notice you couldn't bring yourself to stretch the boldening to the stottie in case homesickness kicked in.

I'm reading that Harry Pearson book about the NE at the minute too. Homesick?

Am having a hard January moving house and getting f***ed over by utility companies/ tv&internet provider, no one speaks slowly on the phone. At present, i'd rather live in Blyth, which is saying something. I dont need stottie related anecdotes further tugging the heartstrings.

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #2489 on: Tuesday 20 January 2009, 01:50:17 pm »

Nice.

Am having a hard January moving house and getting f***ed over by utility companies/ tv&internet provider, no one speaks slowly on the phone. At present, i'd rather live in Blyth, which is saying something. I dont need stottie related anecdotes further tugging the heartstrings.
the far corner ?

if so it's a quality read. the only book i've ever laughed aloud at uncontrollably.

Offline ChezGiven

• General Member
« Reply #2490 on: Tuesday 20 January 2009, 01:54:26 pm »

Nice.

the far corner ?

if so it's a quality read. the only book i've ever laughed aloud at unconrtollably.

Aye, its very funny 'you dont want to eat that foreign food, its a dangerous business. A mate of mine had some of that alphabet spaghetti and it spelled disaster'

Or the anecdote about Nicos Papavasilliou's first day in training.... :lol:

Offline Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #2491 on: Tuesday 20 January 2009, 05:08:25 pm »
Literally the best tea I've had for months:

ALDI Lasagne and Chips, followed by Sara Lee and a cold glass of Coca Cola. :smug: :smug:
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Offline Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • General Member
« Reply #2492 on: Tuesday 20 January 2009, 05:55:44 pm »
In about 20 minutes I will be having haddock, onion rings, peas, broccoli and cauliflower.

Sounds a lot more than it is.   :no:

Offline Mr. Snrub

• General Member
  • Messi
« Reply #2493 on: Wednesday 21 January 2009, 08:35:50 pm »
Just whipped up a bacon, mushroom and cheese omelette.

It's amazing. :smitten:

Offline Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #2494 on: Wednesday 21 January 2009, 08:37:43 pm »
Ben and Jerrys.
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Stephen927

« Reply #2495 on: Wednesday 21 January 2009, 09:06:13 pm »
Couple of sweets out my Roses tin left over from Christmas.

Still loads of Christmas chocolates left over that I've just not bothered with.

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #2496 on: Wednesday 21 January 2009, 09:16:06 pm »
lamb madras, veg pilau, keema naan , saag aloo.

from solomons (denton burn)

Offline indi

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Death to David Pleat.
« Reply #2497 on: Wednesday 21 January 2009, 09:16:35 pm »
Cannibalism!!

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #2498 on: Wednesday 21 January 2009, 09:18:05 pm »

Offline indi

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Death to David Pleat.
« Reply #2499 on: Wednesday 21 January 2009, 09:20:15 pm »