Author Topic: Syria, Iraq & Islamic State related atrocities all here - Coming to Iran soon!  (Read 127529 times)

Offline leffe186

• General Member
Aye but Saudis are good lads who give Don lots of cash and made his tower the highest in NYC.

Saw some US commentator saying it was their 9/11 without a hint of irony.

:lol: FFS, tell me that’s a Disco troll, please?
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline Disco

• General Member
Aye but Saudis are good lads who give Don lots of cash and made his tower the highest in NYC.

:lol: FFS, tell me that’s a Disco troll, please?

I’ve misremembered it actually. I think this is what I read the other day. Either way it’s mad.

Offline leffe186

• General Member
:lol: 9/11 was your 9/11.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.

:lol:
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.