Poll

hot milk or cold on your weetabix?

hot
cold
microwave both together(eurgh)

Author Topic: weetabix?  (Read 3998 times)

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
weetabix?
« on: Thursday 22 December 2005, 10:37:12 am »
I personally have a weetabix routine:

milk poured into jug (375ml exactly)
put in microwave on full for two mins
3 weetabix in bowl (lined up across each others lengths)
pour milk slowly over each weetabix individually
allow time to settle
1.5 teaspoons of golden granulated sugar on each
eat each weetabix at the same time, in increments of cm, so they all stay the same temp.

never, ever should you put both weetabix and milk into the micro at the same time because it is one of the most stodgy foods known to man.

sugar allways on after pourage of milko.

yum.
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline Skirge

• General Member
  • They Will Never Take My Cabaye
Re: weetabix?
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 22 December 2005, 10:38:22 am »
Any cereal has to be ate with ice cold milk!!!

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 22 December 2005, 10:39:09 am »
Agreed, Skirge.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 22 December 2005, 10:40:31 am »
i agree, except in the case of weetabix, weetbix are an 'okay' kind of cereal with cold milk but with warm it is the bee's knee's!
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline Geordie Boot Boy

• General Member
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 22 December 2005, 10:43:07 am »
Warm milk on cold mornings.  Otherwise, don't generally eat Weetabix.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #5 on: Thursday 22 December 2005, 10:45:37 am »
what cereals/toasts do you have if its not weetabix, eh? Surely not "shreddies" or other kids cereals? not porridge, the least yummy thing to have in the morning. not the fabled "marmalade" which tastes like s**** and makes your breath smell?

Offline Skirge

• General Member
  • They Will Never Take My Cabaye
« Reply #6 on: Thursday 22 December 2005, 10:47:46 am »
Crunchy nutt cornflakes, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm my fav :D
For toast gimme propper butter and MARMITE :D

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #7 on: Thursday 22 December 2005, 10:50:30 am »
marmite, I have to admit, is my fave brekkie food.

Offline Geordie Boot Boy

• General Member
« Reply #8 on: Thursday 22 December 2005, 10:53:23 am »
what cereals/toasts do you have if its not weetabix, eh? Surely not "shreddies" or other kids cereals? not porridge, the least yummy thing to have in the morning. not the fabled "marmalade" which tastes like s**** and makes your breath smell?

Funnily enough, I had Shreddies this morning!  My favourites are probably Frosties, Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes, Golden Grahams and Cheerios.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 22 December 2005, 10:55:44 am »
golden grahams was voted the cereal most likely to be made out of cardboard and flavoured with cows p*ss

Offline Geordie Boot Boy

• General Member
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 22 December 2005, 10:59:06 am »
Luckily, other people's opinions aren't important to me (at least not when it comes to choosing a breakfast cereal).

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 22 December 2005, 10:59:19 am »
Coco Pops >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Weetabix, anyway. :D
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #12 on: Thursday 22 December 2005, 11:03:29 am »
Luckily, other people's opinions aren't important to me (at least not when it comes to choosing a breakfast cereal).

lol

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #13 on: Thursday 22 December 2005, 11:03:49 am »
Coco Pops >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Weetabix, anyway. :D

shut up.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: Thursday 22 December 2005, 11:07:50 am »
HOHO, ATTITUDE.

Coco Pops are better.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #15 on: Thursday 22 December 2005, 11:11:24 am »
they might win on the crunch, colour, advertising, taste and free gifts side of things, but weetabix give energy and have character.

so there, that's you told!

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #16 on: Thursday 22 December 2005, 11:12:46 am »
HOHO, ATTITUDE.

Coco Pops are better.

do you have to put a smilie next to every joke you make in this forum?

;)

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: Thursday 22 December 2005, 11:13:43 am »
Yeth.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 22 December 2005, 11:15:46 am »
lol, i do love the way kids cereals make the milk all tasty. coco pops milk id gorgeous, mmmmmmmmmmm.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 22 December 2005, 11:17:24 am »
Weetos too.

Joey

« Reply #20 on: Thursday 22 December 2005, 11:20:31 am »
Urgh.

But anyway weetos all the way :)

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #21 on: Thursday 22 December 2005, 11:20:56 am »
no. weetos are a crappy version of nesquik cereal balls. (rabbits s***s) which really do make the milk go mikshakey!

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #22 on: Thursday 22 December 2005, 11:25:50 am »
just been in the toon related chat, its all too serious, i cant really be arsed to post in there any more.

Offline Chrissy Bee

• Nee No Quarter
  • General Member
« Reply #23 on: Thursday 22 December 2005, 11:33:33 am »
Kids cereals are the best. I have toast or porridge (because it's cheap) with lots of golden syrup/nutella/cinnamon sugar and only milk in it.

Offline Aphrodite

• General Member
« Reply #24 on: Thursday 22 December 2005, 11:42:03 am »
Does anyone else think of a weetabix as a goalkeeper who makes a really late dive after the ball has gone in? i.e. 'He's done a Weetabix' or something.

Or is that just a Boro thing? :oops:
Interviewer: Which pantomine contains the character 'Widow Twanky'?
Sean Thornton: Romeo and Juliet