Author Topic: Fulham 0-4 Newcastle United - 12/05/19 - post match from pg8 onwards  (Read 8472 times)

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
Re: Fulham 0-4 Newcastle United - 12/05/19 - post match from pg8 onwards
« Reply #275 on: Tuesday 14 May 2019, 05:49:38 pm »
Sure does seem like a lot of radgies having been joining up lately.

Offline ToonArmy1892

• General Member
« Reply #276 on: Tuesday 14 May 2019, 06:04:28 pm »
Sure does seem like a lot of radgies having been joining up lately.

Names.

Offline Bimpy474

• General Member
« Reply #277 on: Tuesday 14 May 2019, 06:13:01 pm »
Aye Bimps, your flounce was tremendous

Why thank you  :aww:

Online Gallowgate End

• General Member
« Reply #278 on: Tuesday 14 May 2019, 06:19:38 pm »

Offline Shearergol

• General Member
  • The Dirty Pitchers
« Reply #279 on: Tuesday 14 May 2019, 09:17:30 pm »
Show some respect to a forum legend you young whippersnappers.

Aye does no one even remember that he actually created this forum?

Without him so many things that have happened would not have happened

They would. Just under a different domain name.

Offline Greg

« Reply #280 on: Tuesday 14 May 2019, 09:55:33 pm »
Just got in, basically been on a session since Friday lunchtime. Boat was class. Match awesome. Following this club is magnificent on days like this.

God help me, I really don't want to go work tomorrow in the morning.

Sounds like a class weekend mate. Hope you can battle through work today.

It was class. Best mates stag with a load of mates that go way back and then the boat and match.

A delayed hangover started kicking in this evening so I've had to crack open a can to counteract the headache. Probably not a good idea.

Offline Paully

• General Member
« Reply #281 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 10:31:29 am »

It was class. Best mates stag with a load of mates that go way back and then the boat and match.

A delayed hangover started kicking in this evening so I've had to crack open a can to counteract the headache. Probably not a good idea.

Everyone loved the boats! Fair play to Darren Curry for sorting them all out - superb!

Half of my lot didn’t bother as they thought it would be a nightmare getting served so decided to just drink around London and it took them an hour to find a boozer open  :lol: They didn’t appreciate videos from the boat of everyone boozing for some reason  :lol:
« Last Edit: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 10:48:25 am by Paully »

Offline ToonArmy1892

• General Member
« Reply #282 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 10:36:15 am »
The vid where the dj is playing local hero on the boat with people dancing is class.

I only saw a snippet of it from a different vid though, is there a longer version?

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #283 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 10:43:38 am »
?s=19

Looked pretty cut up about it, poor lad

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #284 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 10:46:05 am »

Everyone loved the boats! Fair play to Darren Curry for sorting them all out - superb!

Half of my lot didn’t bother as they thought it would be a nightmare getting served so decided to just drink around London and it took them an hour to find a boozer open  :lol: They didn’t appreciate videos from the boat of everyone booing for some reason  :lol:

Proud that nothing went off, like. I never had any fears, Geordies have travelled the world and given a good account of themselves (MOSTLY) and there was no reason this should have been any different. Some on here seem to forget what it means to be a Geordie.

Offline Paully

• General Member
« Reply #285 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 10:50:49 am »

Half of my lot didn’t bother as they thought it would be a nightmare getting served so decided to just drink around London and it took them an hour to find a boozer open  :lol: They didn’t appreciate videos from the boat of everyone booing for some reason  :lol:

Proud that nothing went off, like. I never had any fears, Geordies have travelled the world and given a good account of themselves (MOSTLY) and there was no reason this should have been any different. Some on here seem to forget what it means to be a Geordie.

True mate!

They must have made some coin mind - £5 a bottle and they were flying down!

The company who owns the boats have praised all of our fans and said the staff loved the atmosphere on all of the boats! Great weekend!

Offline Greg

« Reply #286 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 11:32:06 am »

Well we did have a smoke bomb go off on the one I was on and had to dock to hoy a lad off.

Offline Dinho lad

• i lov u hatem
  • General Member
« Reply #287 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 12:04:40 pm »
?s=19

Was he given stick? If so, harsh.

Offline mattypnufc

• Resident shirt designer extraordinaire
  • General Member
« Reply #288 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 12:10:39 pm »
?s=19

Was he given stick? If so, harsh.

It was a mixture of both...and all in jest.  Rounds of Mitro Mitro...followed by Sh*t Rondon.  He didn't take it too well mind. 

Offline ToonArmy1892

• General Member
« Reply #289 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 12:28:40 pm »
It was just banter.

He didn't get it.

Offline ToonArmy1892

• General Member
« Reply #290 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 12:31:28 pm »

We do, but you would have to be naive in the extreme to think we don't have our knacker element aswell,  every club has them.

Thankfully the people on the boats seemed to be the more mature fans.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #291 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 02:37:07 pm »

We do, but you would have to be naive in the extreme to think we don't have our knacker element aswell,  every club has them.

Thankfully the people on the boats seemed to be the more mature fans.

Aye, but we do a good job of keeping our knackas in check.