Author Topic: Football Things on TV  (Read 62297 times)

Offline Mikky

• General Member
Re: Football Things on TV
« Reply #1000 on: Monday 18 March 2019, 10:32:50 pm »
Hate that I'm watching Harry's Full English but it's actually canny. Quite touching from Merson, that. Fowler and Seaman on point too.

Enjoyed that - good laugh

Offline Disco

« Reply #1001 on: Monday 18 March 2019, 10:49:02 pm »
Oh

Hate that I'm watching Harry's Full English but it's actually canny. Quite touching from Merson, that. Fowler and Seaman on point too.

No

:thup: It actively infuriates me. Same with all that s****. Towie, Made in Chelsea, BGT, The Apprentice, The Voice, Eastenders, Corrie... It's so bad it's physically annoying. I couldn't make 5 minutes let alone 20. I don't see how terrible quality and stupidity can be at all entertaining.

Is 

:lol: Your up your own arse if you can't sit and waste 2 hours of your life watching an ITV reality show?

That

:lol: Stop watching ITV, Wormy

Verifiable?

I certainly wouldn't watch ITV, C4, C5, Sky1 etc for entertainment. They are all weak at the very best.

« Reply #1002 on: Monday 18 March 2019, 10:51:19 pm »
:lol::lol: I'm almost impressed with the effort.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make

Online chopey

• General Member
« Reply #1003 on: Wednesday 20 March 2019, 08:30:02 am »
Sounds good this I think I'll tape it and watch at my leisure
Mike Ashley stole my 30's

Online STM

• General Member
« Reply #1004 on: Wednesday 20 March 2019, 10:58:39 am »
Never thought I'd say this but I quite like Merson.

Always thought he was just a thick c*** but turns out he's got a lot of demons and fair play to him for opening up about it.
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Offline John P

• General Member
« Reply #1005 on: Wednesday 20 March 2019, 11:04:52 am »
Anyone else think the game looked rigged? Mark Wright basically gave the Germans a penalty and their second goal by passing the ball directly to a German player when under no pressure. Then England stormed back to win it by just walking through the German defence. I know they're all old now but it looked scripted to fit the show to me.

Online Scotty66

• General Member
« Reply #1006 on: Wednesday 20 March 2019, 04:56:25 pm »
It seemed Rob Lee hardly said a word across the two episodes. Can't remember him having an interview with the camera either?

Was good though. Would have loved for gazza and shearer to have featured. Some of mersons passing was pure class.

Online Scotty66

• General Member
« Reply #1007 on: Wednesday 20 March 2019, 04:59:07 pm »
Never thought I'd say this but I quite like Merson.

Always thought he was just a thick c*** but turns out he's got a lot of demons and fair play to him for opening up about it.

He came across really well, seemed a decent bloke. Will always be a s*** pundit though just like Phil Thompson.

Online chopey

• General Member
« Reply #1008 on: Saturday 11 May 2019, 03:10:19 pm »
Does anyone know when the sky bt partnership starts
Mike Ashley stole my 30's