Author Topic: The GAA thread  (Read 17034 times)

Offline Decky

• General Member
  • ashleyout.com
Re: The GAA thread
« Reply #475 on: Thursday 19 October 2017, 09:24:19 pm »
The draws for next year's Championships has been made. What the f*** have they done to the hurling now? They tried to explain it and I got lost about half way through.

I like the new super 8 round in the football though. Hoping Down will play a part there.
Steve Bruce, liar, s*** manager and general prick.

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #476 on: Thursday 19 October 2017, 09:44:15 pm »

The draws for next year's Championships has been made. What the f*** have they done to the hurling now? They tried to explain it and I got lost about half way through.

I like the new super 8 round in the football though. Hoping Down will play a part there.

2 groups of 5 in the provinces with the top team in each going straight to a semi and the edging and third placed teams in the quarters I think. Think it could be good
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline jdckelly

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #477 on: Thursday 19 October 2017, 10:07:15 pm »
I like the idea of the hurling but really felt they should have just let the provincial system go entirely

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #478 on: Thursday 19 October 2017, 10:12:50 pm »
I like the idea of the hurling but really felt they should have just let the provincial system go entirely

Absolutely, the provincial system is well past it’s sell by date. The league has the best format but nobody cares about it.

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #479 on: Sunday 1 September 2019, 05:11:52 pm »
f*** sake, thought the Dubs we’re finally beaten. Kerry won’t have as good of a chance in the replay.

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
« Reply #480 on: Sunday 1 September 2019, 05:24:29 pm »
f*** sake, thought the Dubs we’re finally beaten. Kerry won’t have as good of a chance in the replay.
Nah they lost their chance surely. The Dubs are unbelievable, hope they do it tbh
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • General Member
« Reply #481 on: Sunday 1 September 2019, 05:37:51 pm »
Nah they lost their chance surely. The Dubs are unbelievable, hope they do it tbh

Wash your mouth out.

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #482 on: Sunday 1 September 2019, 05:52:50 pm »
Yeah I’m sick of them. The money at their disposal is frightening and Croke Park being a ‘neutral venue’ for the Super 8’s is a sham.

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
« Reply #483 on: Sunday 1 September 2019, 05:57:25 pm »
I'm a Dub now. You boggers are just jealous

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #484 on: Sunday 1 September 2019, 06:10:38 pm »
Shame you didn’t get to enjoy the hurling this year.

Offline Decky

• General Member
  • ashleyout.com
« Reply #485 on: Monday 2 September 2019, 11:30:49 pm »
Absolutely brilliant final but Kerry have definitely thrown it away. I think it will go the same way as the Mayo replay a couple of years ago. I think there's more chance of something changing regarding the favouritism towards Dublin if they keep winning it too.

Offline Decky

• General Member
  • ashleyout.com
« Reply #486 on: Monday 2 September 2019, 11:34:41 pm »
Went back to the start of the thread, check this s**** here out. :lol:

f***ing hell I'm a lost soul in here, must be the only Dublin fan in this kip, every year it's f***ing heartbreak supporting the Jacks.

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #487 on: Tuesday 3 September 2019, 01:33:52 am »
They won it 9 months later too :lol:

Offline Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • General Member
« Reply #488 on: Tuesday 3 September 2019, 04:56:40 am »
They won it 9 months later too :lol:

Aye and they were 33/1 as I had money on it and can remember it well. :lol: Imagine Dublin at 33/1.