Author Topic: THE NBA FINALS - Congrats DJ, Bonk, Hoser and Pip  (Read 46609 times)

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
Re: There is no God. Also Playoffs. Who cares.
« Reply #2300 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 12:46:09 pm »
Gutting to have Lowry play the game of his life, in the playoffs and a Game 1 and everyone else was s***.

Siakam has been massively figured out and Kawhi is exhausted.

Kyle Lowry was cooking!

Really tough to lose a game where both Lowry and Kawhi go for 30.

Bucks just have so many different complimentary pieces now, especially with Brogdon back.

The Bucks roster was put together so well.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #2301 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 12:49:48 pm »
Zion threatening to go back to Duke?

:yao:

Nope, it's just an agenda from a bunch of salty ass media members are who p*ssed that the most hyped up prospect since Lebron isn't going to a big market like they all hoped.

So they've started this " he could go back to Duke !" nonsense despite their being zero foundation behind anything they say, i actually find it funny how angry they all are.

I hope they keep it up though, their salty tears consume me.

:lol:

It's terrible isn't it. Feels more like they are telling him to go back to school, rather than him actually thinking it.

Saw a segment with Stephen Jackson flat out saying he should go back to school. As if he'd be guaranteed to go somewhere better next year?! And what is better anyway?

Such a lack of integrity from these people man. The kid is in the NBA for goodness sake. Play anywhere!

It's ignoring so many factors, as you say if he did go back whose to say we wouldn't have the pick again? or someone else he doesn't like.

Not to mention the amount of money you're leaving on the table :lol: It's nonsensical rambling from angry talking heads. Fortunately it's just that, he doesn't strike me as the type of person who would even consider it. Just like when he got injured during the season and loads of people were telling him to sit out and he didn't because shock and horror he wants to play.

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #2302 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 12:52:26 pm »
Raptors choked that game tbh, with that said if the role players keep up a consistent level of performance they can win as they technically have the pieces but Bucks are more consistently reliable from game to game.

We'll see what happens, with that said Marc Gasol might have a problem staying on the court if Lopez is making 3s at this rate as it's a bad matchup while his shot is falling.

Offline leffe186

• General Member
« Reply #2303 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 12:57:46 pm »
Zion should def head back to school. Education is everything.

Lesson one: Social History 101 - The New York Knicks 2000-2019. He'd go anywhere else after that.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #2304 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 01:13:14 pm »
There's no better education on to learn how to look after yourself than eating too many Beignet's tbh.

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #2305 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 01:22:05 pm »
Raptors choked that game tbh, with that said if the role players keep up a consistent level of performance they can win as they technically have the pieces but Bucks are more consistently reliable from game to game.

We'll see what happens, with that said Marc Gasol might have a problem staying on the court if Lopez is making 3s at this rate as it's a bad matchup while his shot is falling.

Losing to a better team doesn't mean choking, the Bucks defence is too good and we got tired. You could argue Siakam choked but he was being guarded by Giannis who is just exactly what he is but better in every single way.

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #2306 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 01:49:23 pm »
What happened in the 4th quarter was a little more than just getting tired and losing to the better team imo.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #2307 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 01:53:40 pm »

Lesson one: Social History 101 - The New York Knicks 2000-2019. He'd go anywhere else after that.

:lol: Being smug like it wasn't a goddamned miracle one of the greatest players of all time was inexplicably loyal to your bums in a dumpster orgy of an organization, combine that with your "lucky" streak of draft picks.

This is how the Trump sons act when they see a poor person , leff. You're being an Eric right now.

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #2308 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 02:29:28 pm »
What happened in the 4th quarter was a little more than just getting tired and losing to the better team imo.

Ive seen the Raptors choke a million times, this wasn't one of them. Offensive rebounds killed us and a stupid 2.5 minute three bench line up in the 4th.

Offline Flip

• General Member
  • Brazil v Belgium: No penalty for my son
« Reply #2309 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 12:52:46 pm »
You forget how good Curry is because of Durant. Guy is incredible at times. It's unfair. They were down by 17 for about 2 minutes before they pulled back thanks to bunch of 3s. It's not right.

Also, loved that the other Curry had a good game last night as well.
2016/17 N-O Pick Em Champ & N-O NBA Fantasy Champ

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #2310 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 12:58:53 pm »
He had the best regular season MVP in recent memory and somehow it was forgotten. He'll probably never get the credit he deserves despite the fact people were actually doubling him and leaving Durant in single coverage. :lol:

As great as Durant is he doesn't strike the same fear into teams that Curry does, also Draymond Green is a ridiculously good.

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #2311 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 01:31:20 pm »
Has anyone watched Game of Zones from Bleacher report? This season has been amazing, much better than Thrones.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #2312 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 02:00:58 pm »
Steph Curry is a cold blooded killer. The epitome of a baby faced assassin.

For me personally I never forgot how ridiculous that man can be. Always felt it was a shame they forced the move for Durant really. The brand of basketball just isn't the same with him.

It's so ironic each of Curry, Draymond and Klay are far better without Durant. Every single one of them. The brand of basketball they play without him is also far more difficult to defend against.

Goodness knows how we'd be discussing Curry by now if Durant never joins this team. That guy is a true all time great. Completely broke the game of basketball with his absurd shooting ability.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline leffe186

• General Member
« Reply #2313 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 02:05:56 pm »

:lol: Being smug like it wasn't a goddamned miracle one of the greatest players of all time was inexplicably loyal to your bums in a dumpster orgy of an organization, combine that with your "lucky" streak of draft picks.

This is how the Trump sons act when they see a poor person , leff. You're being an Eric right now.

:lol: Harsh but fair. At least I'm not Jr.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #2314 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 04:07:59 pm »
:lol: There are some things that apologies can't undo.

Offline Flip

• General Member
« Reply #2315 on: Saturday 18 May 2019, 10:12:44 am »
So we're not going to post in here when the Raps get blown out? Gasol's defense has been great these playoffs, but his god dam offense. Wow.

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #2316 on: Saturday 18 May 2019, 02:12:43 pm »
So we're not going to post in here when the Raps get blown out? Gasol's defense has been great these playoffs, but his god dam offense. Wow.

No we are not.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #2317 on: Saturday 18 May 2019, 10:07:35 pm »
Bucks team is outstanding man. Imagine if Pau was healthy too! Goodness me. Really happy for Giannis.

Offline RodneyCisse

• General Member
  • <3
« Reply #2318 on: Saturday 18 May 2019, 11:13:20 pm »
Bucks team is outstanding man. Imagine if Pau was healthy too! Goodness me. Really happy for Giannis.

They might go all the way
LGM

Offline Mike

• General Member
Re: THE NBA PLAYOFFS
« Reply #2319 on: Sunday 19 May 2019, 04:02:58 am »
I swear to God Portland were up by 8 like ten seconds ago.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #2320 on: Sunday 19 May 2019, 02:00:24 pm »
Portland are so irresponsible. How do you throw away 18 point leads in back to back games? My goodness.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #2321 on: Sunday 19 May 2019, 02:08:39 pm »
Portland are so irresponsible. How do you throw away 18 point leads in back to back games? My goodness.

:lol: The Warriors do that to everyone, though.

Mad how Portland and Denver fought like dogs in the f***ing mud and then GSW just trample them. The gap is too wide.

Offline Flip

• General Member
« Reply #2322 on: Sunday 19 May 2019, 03:14:41 pm »

:lol: The Warriors do that to everyone, though.

Mad how Portland and Denver fought like dogs in the f***ing mud and then GSW just trample them. The gap is too wide.

and thats without Durant too.

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #2323 on: Sunday 19 May 2019, 04:40:21 pm »

:lol: Pau as much as i love his game is crawling into retirement man. There's zero point in mentioning him.

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #2324 on: Sunday 19 May 2019, 04:50:54 pm »

If nothing else the FO is in a much better state now. :lol: