Author Topic: THE NBA FINALS - Congrats DJ, Bonk, Hoser and Pip  (Read 46527 times)

Online B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Only here for the GC.
Re: There is no God. Also Playoffs. Who cares.
« Reply #2275 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 03:07:24 pm »
BOL BOL!!!

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #2276 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 03:07:25 pm »
You're probably are still in the most favorable position to trade for a guy who averaged 25 and 10 over the last 6 years.  :whistle:

Offline Ginola

• General Member
  • David... Arbeit!
« Reply #2277 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 03:14:37 pm »
Nah, we'll be fine, really. KD/Kawhi/Rookie plus the kids we've got already. Gannin win da leeg, etc.

Probably just get Melo back tbh

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #2278 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 03:14:44 pm »
How about the Clips? I'd just try and get as many shooters round Zion as possible.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #2279 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 03:46:09 pm »
BOL BOL!!!

:lol: I mean.

That's clearly a 64 year old man.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #2280 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 03:47:03 pm »
Nah, we'll be fine, really. KD/Kawhi/Rookie plus the kids we've got already. Gannin win da leeg, etc.

Probably just get Melo back tbh

Post will age like wine when Melo is in your uni.

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #2281 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 04:53:11 pm »
You're probably are still in the most favorable position to trade for a guy who averaged 25 and 10 over the last 6 years.  :whistle:

Last night knocked us out of the AD sweepstakes imo.

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #2282 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 05:20:05 pm »
I wouldn't say so, thanks to the KP trade you have a lot of picks and we probably won't turn our noses at the third pick either.

I think you're still close to the top, but it all depends on free agency. If you get KD then i think you get AD as well tbh.

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #2283 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 07:24:52 pm »
This is pretty much exactly how I think Mike is.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #2284 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 07:40:59 pm »
:lol: Nah. If you had to describe me in a word. It'd be Sangfroid.

Online leffe186

• General Member
« Reply #2285 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 08:32:52 pm »
:lol: Nah. If you had to describe me in a word. It'd be Sangfroid.

:lol: uh huh.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline Chrisjraby

• General Member
« Reply #2286 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 08:43:20 pm »
Who is this Zion fella then?  I've tried to get into basketball for a while, but it's not happened; sounds like it's a good time to jump on the Pelican's though, might help ease the pain of the Saints inevitable decline :lol:

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #2287 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 08:57:17 pm »

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #2288 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 11:13:16 pm »
Who is this Zion fella then?  I've tried to get into basketball for a while, but it's not happened; sounds like it's a good time to jump on the Pelican's though, might help ease the pain of the Saints inevitable decline :lol:

:lol: Get the f*** out of here you f***ing motherfucker. What is this s***!

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #2289 on: Wednesday 15 May 2019, 11:49:22 pm »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I actually recoiled in disgust myself. Can we ban him from the thread?
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #2290 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 12:28:14 am »
He seems to have honest intentions tbh, will need someone to celebrate our impending championship with IMO.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #2291 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 01:30:55 am »
Zion threatening to go back to Duke?

:yao:
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #2292 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 01:47:33 am »

Nope, it's just an agenda from a bunch of salty ass media members are who p*ssed that the most hyped up prospect since Lebron isn't going to a big market like they all hoped.

So they've started this " he could go back to Duke !" nonsense despite their being zero foundation behind anything they say, i actually find it funny how angry they all are.

I hope they keep it up though, their salty tears consume me.

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #2293 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 01:51:47 am »

Nope, it's just an agenda from a bunch of salty ass media members are who p*ssed that the most hyped up prospect since Lebron isn't going to a big market like they all hoped.

So they've started this " he could go back to Duke !" nonsense despite their being zero foundation behind anything they say, i actually find it funny how angry they all are.

It's really annoying when solid media members pipe up with this s***. Lost a lot of respect for Windhorst.

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #2294 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 02:13:54 am »
Lonzo/Levar pulled the same s*** saying he’d only workout for the Lakers.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #2295 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 02:44:37 am »
Zion should def head back to school. Education is everything.

Offline Chrisjraby

• General Member
« Reply #2296 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 06:25:30 am »

:fishing:. I always keep an eye out for the Pelicans scores to be fair, but basketball is very much a last resort sport haha

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #2297 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 12:40:34 pm »
Brook Lopez man. Think it's incredible how this guy evolved his game and added the 3 point shot. Such a great addition by the Bucks.

No idea what the Lakers were thinking letting him walk. So phenomenally clueless.

Great game last night.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #2298 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 12:43:48 pm »

:lol:

It's terrible isn't it. Feels more like they are telling him to go back to school, rather than him actually thinking it.

Saw a segment with Stephen Jackson flat out saying he should go back to school. As if he'd be guaranteed to go somewhere better next year?! And what is better anyway?

Such a lack of integrity from these people man. The kid is in the NBA for goodness sake. Play anywhere!

Offline TRC

• WASRKOOK
  • General Member
« Reply #2299 on: Thursday 16 May 2019, 12:43:50 pm »
Gutting to have Lowry play the game of his life, in the playoffs and a Game 1 and everyone else was s***.

Siakam has been massively figured out and Kawhi is exhausted.