Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

Knowing Ashley, he'd probably welcome an empty stadium and replace all the seating with Sports Direct ads.

That's one thing he won't do. The club panicked after the Spurs boycott a few years ago but unfortunately the fans didn't build on that and went back to filling the ground again and a few years previous to that when crowds went sub 45k he started flogging dirt cheap season tickets from the October to try to fill the ground up. He hates the thought of empty seats.

Knowing Ashley, he'd probably welcome an empty stadium and replace all the seating with Sports Direct ads.

That's one thing he won't do. The club panicked after the Spurs boycott a few years ago but unfortunately the fans didn't build on that and went back to filling the ground again and a few years previous to that when crowds went sub 45k he started flogging dirt cheap season tickets from the October to try to fill the ground up. He hates the thought of empty seats.

Kenyon's takeover bid became public just before the next planned boycott also, not that many were actually going to take part in it anyway. And supporters groups were told not to protest as it could hinder the sale.  :lol:

I really don't understand why people at this point would want to even continue going. They're going to be sitting through a toxic, self-inflicted relegation season, supporting a club that continues to disrespect them and laugh in their faces while they buy tickets, half-time food and over-priced merchandise - all of which is transferred to Sports Direct. They actually know this.

Is the loyalty tag of our fanbase that important to some people that they'd be willing to go and sit there, even if it's at the expense of the club's long-term well-being?

Guest covmag

I really don't understand why people at this point would want to even continue going. They're going to be sitting through a toxic, self-inflicted relegation season, supporting a club that continues to disrespect them and laugh in their faces while they buy tickets, half-time food and over-priced merchandise - all of which is transferred to Sports Direct. They actually know this.

Is the loyalty tag of our fanbase that important to some people that they'd be willing to go and sit there, even if it's at the expense of the club's long-term well-being?

fa5370b3bf41afe80ad2deb1527c7fd7_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-2.0.0&crop=faces&w=1552&h=873&fit=crop&v=1463680801&auto=format&frame=1&q=92&s=06c659356cee2d22f8a5a587a1e97cf0

It's like that bloke who gave marshmallows to kids with the promise of more marshmallows if they could just hold off on eating the first one for 10 minutes. The div kids ate the marshmallow.

Realistically, how easy would it be to manually lock the turnstiles at SJP, like with a bike lock or chain and padlock? I haven't been for a few years (live 13000 miles away before anyone starts) so can't remember the configuration. Do they put boards over the turnstiles until a certain time on Matchday?

Realistically, how easy would it be to manually lock the turnstiles at SJP, like with a bike lock or chain and padlock? I haven't been for a few years (live 13000 miles away before anyone starts) so can't remember the configuration. Do they put boards over the turnstiles until a certain time on Matchday?

They’re behind doors iirc

I've not been since I went to few games in the Championship, my life has been so much better  :lol:

Totally agree about boycotting the club full stop but we all know it won't happen. I'm not even watching the bastards on TV anymore, my interest is dead. We all need to come together for once and if no-one ever turned up Ashley will walk, we have the power to do this. It's up to us to get our club back. Anyone who goes to the games is a traitor and firmly on Team Ashley. You deserve the shit we get and are actively promoting and supporting it.

Would it be possible to hack into the computer mainframe, bypass the neuron transmitters that conduct the tesla micros that operate the flux capacitor enabling us to disable the turnstiles? Northerngimp[/member]

Would it be possible to hack into the computer mainframe, bypass the neuron transmitters that conduct the tesla micros that operate the flux capacitor enabling us to disable the turnstiles? Northerngimp[/member]

I have sneaking feeling Ashley wouldn't have invested in decent IT security systems.  :lol:

Kenyon's takeover bid became public just before the next planned boycott also, not that many were actually going to take part in it anyway. And supporters groups were told not to protest as it could hinder the sale.  :lol:

I remember this... you see Justin Barnes is very effective in his role....don't want to scare any middle east people off do we as there will be a rumour by then that they are attending the Arsenal game (cue Barnes and Charnley in heavy Arabic disguises and dark glasses)

Gimp's too busy scranning sausage rolls in the server room to do owt useful.

:lol: 

Nah, I cant keep any personal belongings in their anymore let alone food, after the head Infra guy came up and took photos of my aftershave, moisturiser, shoes and coat hangers. Grassed me up to PG&R.

Nah, I cant keep any personal belongings in their anymore let alone food, after the head Infra guy came up and took photos of my aftershave, moisturiser, shoes and coat hangers. Grassed me up to PG&R.

:lol::lol: worra kernt.

Worst of it is, he sent me an email as i was out on lunch saying that he might be back up etc, never once mentioned my personal belongings.  :lol:

Worst of it is, he sent me an email as i was out on lunch saying that he might be back up etc, never once mentioned my personal belongings.  :lol:

Poor form that mind. Snide as owt.