Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Don't think he's ever been that good.

He really only came into some terrific form under Rafa and then fucking left :lol:

He left because we were in the championship tbf.

He really only came into some terrific form under Rafa and then fucking left :lol:

Left to play for PL team so he could play for England. :lol: worked out nicely

Any one of Brenford’s front three.

Ollie Watkins - 23 goals

Said Benrahma - 15 goals

Bryan Mbuemo - 15 goals

Benrahma’s being linked with some really big teams but would love us to go after one of the other two.

I really like Dasilva at Brentford. Can get up and down, mobile af and an eye for goal through the middle. Many of the qualities we've been missing in midfield for ages.

Agreed (although only from watching one match against Swansea), Dasilva looks like a great talent.

Rafa's effect on Twonsend was amazing man. Same as we saw for Longstaff. Same as we saw for Perez. Same as we saw for Rondon. Same can be said for Schar and LeJeune.

Terrifying how much ending up under a lesser manager can potentially affect one's career, unless they are just very special talents.

I can't blame him, he had zero chance of playing for England for us, so he improved his odds a bit just didn't work out.

He had zero chance of playing for England as long as England had a manager who felt wingers weren't necessary at an international tournament.

Left to play for PL team so he could play for England. :lol: worked out nicely

Chose Pardew over Rafa.  :lol: don’t care what league we were in, Stevie Wonder could have seen how that was going to end up.

I know people love going to the extreme, which is understandable, but if there are any half decent Geordies Steve can convince Mike to bring home he’d be mad not too.

I know people love going to the extreme, which is understandable, but if there are any half decent Geordies Steve can convince Mike to bring home he’d be mad not too.

Adam Armstrong

We absolutely would not pay what Armstrong would cost :mackems:

I’ve heard that we have signed someone from Barnsley.

Announcement to be made next week.

I hope you're all aware that Stifler is very hard of hearing. His friend actually said "we have signed someone: Barnesy, announcement to be made next week"

nintchdbpict000380415824-e1516792892469.jpg

Guest carpetman1

:lol: still refuse to accept that’s a real live human

Still refuse to accept you can dismiss someone because of the way they look.