Football podcasts

Gash

Yeah, I don't mind Glendenning. He seems like he'd be good crack over a pint and whenever he talks about us/Sunderland he's pretty much always taking the p*ss.

I think Paul Sarahs on the WFPI is a really intelligent guy but he does come across quite arrogant at times, Dotun annoys me though the way he goes on.

I like Newcastle stuff on the Ramble because Pete's one of few in the 'media' that totally gets it re Pardew. (fucking hates him)

I like Pete and appreciate his stance but I struggle to listen to bits about us on the Ramble when we've been shit, which is often. Usually end up just skipping through discussion of our matches.

Any up to date Newcastle podcasts that aren't apologist in nature? Explicit and angry if possible? I like shiteseats but they're quite infrequent.

Our new one is out today hopefully.

Nice one, will check it out.

I like Newcastle stuff on the Ramble because Pete's one of few in the 'media' that totally gets it re Pardew. (f***ing hates him)

I like Pete and appreciate his stance but I struggle to listen to bits about us on the Ramble when we've been s***, which is often. Usually end up just skipping through discussion of our matches.

I've listened every week but haven't bothered with this weeks for that exact reason.

I like Newcastle stuff on the Ramble because Pete's one of few in the 'media' that totally gets it re Pardew. (f***ing hates him)

I like Pete and appreciate his stance but I struggle to listen to bits about us on the Ramble when we've been s***, which is often. Usually end up just skipping through discussion of our matches.

I've listened every week but haven't bothered with this weeks for that exact reason.

Basically expresses his hatred for Carver, bats off any suggestion that it wasn't good Pardew left. Slags Ashley.

Yeah, I don't mind Glendenning. He seems like he'd be good crack over a pint and whenever he talks about us/Sunderland he's pretty much always taking the p*ss.

I think Paul Sarahs on the WFPI is a really intelligent guy but he does come across quite arrogant at times, Dotun annoys me though the way he goes on.

Sarahs is pretty well informed, but he just sounds like he'd be unbearable in real life. And he tries to pronounce foreign players names 'properly'  :rant:

Dotun's a lot better these days, doesn't witter on as much as he used to.

Basically expresses his hatred for Carver, bats off any suggestion that it wasn't good Pardew left. Slags Ashley.

:thup: might suck it up and try to listen then

• 1 month later...
Guest strongbow69

Our latest one is out for this who like this sort of thing.

We had Taylor & Besty and Caulkin on.  More a chat than a structured Podcast but a good laugh all the same.

http://level7seats.podomatic.com/entry/2015-05-21T08_45_21-07_00

Will be on iTunes at some point when it filters through.

didnt expect george caulkins summation of the club to be so damning, good listen.

Good listen that lads.