Football podcasts

Gash

Is the True Faith Podcast worth a listen? Never been a fan of 'Taylor and Besty' on twitter but heard some good things about it.

I find it a lot of fun.

Been getting into World Football Phone-In, good discussions. Their U.S.-correspondent Sean "Big Wheel" Wheelock is a bit of a douche.

Listening to the World Football Phone-in Draw Special. Wheelock is such shit.

• 2 weeks later...

Been getting into World Football Phone-In, good discussions. Their U.S.-correspondent Sean "Big Wheel" Wheelock is a bit of a douche.

Just listening to this, boycott was on form like! Pretty good actually, but wheelock is a twat like and the african correspondant knows nout and u cant hear him

Just listening to this, boycott was on form like! Pretty good actually, but wheelock is a twat like and the african correspondant knows nout and u cant hear him

Vickery is class, just so knowledgable about all things South America. It's good that he's there for every episode. I like Mina and Paul Sarahs as well.

Vickery is class, just so knowledgable about all things South America. It's good that he's there for every episode. I like Mina and Paul Sarahs as well.

was funny seeing vickery live on tv when the draw was made. face didnt fit the voice

Emailed a question in to last night's World Football Phone-In and got a reply asking me if I would mind asking it on the show and that they would ring me if that was ok. Shame I'd fallen asleep. :lol:

What was it?

• 3 months later...

New CONCACAF correspondent, Jon Arnold from goal.com, is miles better than Wheelock.

• 9 months later...

What podcasts are good for European football? My new writing job involves more of it, so I want to immerse myself in Bundesliga, La Liga & Serie A. I already listen to World Football Phone-In and the Guardian's pod with AC Jimbo.

Cheers.