Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

"But against Arsenal we took the game to them and took a few more gambles.

:lol: It's frightening that manager and players are coming out with this. 

2 shots on target and couldn't even get anywhere near their goal 2nd half when we had apparently thrown caution to the wind.

Guest neesy111

[emoji38] It's frightening that manager and players are coming out with this. 

2 shots on target and couldn't even get anywhere near their goal 2nd half when we had apparently throw caution to the wind.

Apart from the header by joelinton, we didn't create a single chance inside the 18 yard box of note iirc.  That was peak pardew, lots long range half chances.

He only played under one previous manager! That last line - wtf?!

“Under previous managers we have been a lot more defensive and solid but still ended up losing games.

"We lost tight games when being defensive.

"It paid off to an extent.”

Did it now?! Care to explain how exactly?

“Under previous managers we have been a lot more defensive and solid but still ended up losing games.

We only lost 0-1. Great success for this wee club.

We also won quite a few of those "tight" games when we where being "defensive".

Edit:  and I'd argue that being 'defensive' in those games helped us win them!  Fuck nugget!

Unfortunately having a manager who is everyone's mate will get old pretty quickly if the results don't come. Look, not everyone agrees with Rafa's methods I can get that. You have the likes of Klopp and Poch who are a lot more aggressive in how they play the game, but they have their own way of doing things, and you can bet they put plenty of thought and preparation into it.

Unfortunately having a manager who is everyone's mate will get old pretty quickly if the results don't come. Look, not everyone agrees with Rafa's methods I can get that. You have the likes of Klopp and Poch who are a lot more aggressive in how they play the game, but they have their own way of doing things, and you can bet they put plenty of thought and preparation into it.

Totally agree. It'll be all shits and giggles until we lose ten in a row.

Then we'll see how these fucking gimps would prefer.

Long time Rafa fan, hi. Just thinking though, maybe some of the players just didn’t like Rafa? We’ve heard plenty from former players who, although praising the results, didn’t enjoy playing for him.

Dunno, I just don’t think that anyone with a different opinion to mine is a cunt.

Guest godzilla

The amount of players who have come out the last few weeks seems that they weren’t sorry to see Rafa go. Hayden was a knock on bet to go last year but now seems happy to stay. Can’t understand anyone who would be happy with Steve Bruce in charge mind.

The amount of players who have come out the last few weeks seems that they weren’t sorry to see Rafa go. Hayden was a knock on bet to go last year but now seems happy to stay. Can’t understand anyone who would be happy with Steve Bruce in charge mind.

I get maybe he was a cold fish but surely you want to be part of a decent team? None of our players are likely to be in a team beating City again or matching Liverpool, barring a cheating diver.

There is the general issue with some players not liking tough managers. But I think these public statements are more just a case of players being thick and saying whatever they’re trained to say in every interview. Something bland and vaguely positive about whatever manager they happen to have at the time. That’s just what footballers do.

Guest godzilla

I get maybe he was a cold fish but surely you want to be part of a decent team? None of our players are likely to be in a team beating City again or matching Liverpool, barring a cheating diver.

Wouldn’t argue especially when you consider who has replaced him but it looks like the players are not too upset about it.