Daft questions (football edition)

Decky

Guest Roger Kint

why, when I type "manchester united address" into google does it give me 3 Adderstone Avenue, Cramlington ?

:lol: Looks like some bloke has used google review for it and thats why.

Team 1:

Akinfeev

Lichtsteiner      Varane      T.Silva   Lahm

Yaya Toure    Modric

Iniesta

Messi                  Kagawa

Falcao

vs

Team 2:

Karnezis

A.Valencia      Kompany    Ambrose    Baines

Pirlo              KPBoateng

Robben          Vidal                  CR7

Suarez

Work-place "discussion". Who wins?

Team 1:

Akinfeev

Lichtsteiner      Varane      T.Silva   Lahm

Yaya Toure    Modric

Iniesta

Messi                  Kagawa

Falcao

vs

Team 2:

Karnezis

A.Valencia      Kompany    Ambrose    Baines

Pirlo              KPBoateng

Robben          Vidal                  CR7

Suarez

Work-place "discussion". Who wins?

Do some work.

ITV are running a mid-programme advert for the Darts in Maidenhead at the moment. Does anyone know what the music is in the background to said advert? Like a distorted guitar riff. It's been driving me mad all night.

ITV are running a mid-programme advert for the Darts in Maidenhead at the moment. Does anyone know what the music is in the background to said advert? Like a distorted guitar riff. It's been driving me mad all night.

not got soundhound ?

Been wondering this a long time. Why does Giggs get treated so well compared to other footballers who committed adultery. Giggs' case is the worst I have heard involving a footballer, shagging his brother's wife. Utter scumbag

Been wondering this a long time. Why does Giggs get treated so well compared to other footballers who committed adultery. Giggs' case is the worst I have heard involving a footballer, shagging his brother's wife. Utter scumbag

Media not wanting to say anything negative about him due to being afraid of the injunction, and him being such a stalwart for Man U and the Premier League?

How the hell have we nearly got to Christmas without a serious test of goal-line technology?  They're still using it, yeah?  The commentator on MOTD just then seems to have forgotten they are if so.

I was just thinking this, does the ref not have a buzzer or something that goes off if the ball crosses the line?

Won at Anfield in the cup once as well, didn't we?  Also Keegan I think?

Our record at Man City the last 10 years is obscenely bad like but I always felt like Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford were the big monkeys on my back as an NUFC supporter, and now they're gone, coughthankstoPardscough. :lol:

the cup win was the steve watson chip wasn't it ? I was just thinking league games. you get the feeling that the man city would've happened even if they hadn't been taken over, we have to have somewhere like that, like we had the dell for years.

Aye, Steve Watson.  So that's 2 I remember there, and 2 at Stamford Bridge now tbf if you include the 4-3 League Cup game.  Man City is the next one we need to get sorted, can't even remember if we won (m)any at Maine Road since I started watching but you'd have thought so.  Although they spent a decent chunk in the lower leagues.

Aye, Steve Watson.  So that's 2 I remember there, and 2 at Stamford Bridge now tbf if you include the 4-3 League Cup game.  Man City is the next one we need to get sorted, can't even remember if we won (m)any at Maine Road since I started watching but you'd have thought so.  Although they spent a decent chunk in the lower leagues.

last league win away at man city I can remember was in the keegan promotion season, has there been one since then ?