Daft questions (football edition)

Decky

Guest firetotheworks

2 actually, the 3rd one is the Indian lass from Bend it like Beckham

Still think they should have called it Bending it like Beckham. For that reason I've never watched it.

How come you never see any South Asian (Indian, Bangladeshi etc) footballers? Even players that were born in England with Indian parents.

It is quite strange. There are twice as many Asians in the UK as Blacks, yet obviously blacks are much more common in football. People say that the issue is cultural, but how many generations of people from those countries have been living in metropolises such as London and Birmingham? Of course, some may think there is an athletic deficiency given that people from that part of the world are not represented in any of the explosive athletic sports.

Guest firetotheworks

When did people stop applauding cross-field passes from one full back to the other?

I remember it happening all the time in the mid '90s.

Posting this in the football edition because I can't find the one in chat. How do you avoid splash back? I've tried peeing from a distance, kneeling down to pee, even peeing in the sink. Open to suggestions but I will not resort to sitting down and peeing. My grandfather didn't fight in 'nam so I could lose sight of what it means to be a man.

Posting this in the football edition because I can't find the one in chat. How do you avoid splash back? I've tried peeing from a distance, kneeling down to pee, even peeing in the sink. Open to suggestions but I will not resort to sitting down and peeing. My grandfather didn't fight in 'nam so I could lose sight of what it means to be a man.

Piss on the side of the bowl

p*ss on the side of the bowl

http://phys.org/news/2013-11-university-physicists-urine-splash-back-tactics.html

Piss off  :rolleyes: