Daft questions (football edition)

Decky

On a different note, that incident provided one of the thickest comments I've ever heard in my life from a friend of mine - incidentally a Mackem.

Him: "Where's Mutu at?"

Me: "He's at rehab probably."

Him: "What league are they in?"

On a different note, that incident provided one of the thickest comments I've ever heard in my life from a friend of mine - incidentally a Mackem.

Him: "Where's Mutu at?"

Me: "He's at rehab probably."

Him: "What league are they in?"

Amazing :lol:

Remember when Mutu breached his contract while at Chelsea and was fined 17m? Did he ever pay that?

Did he fucked...chelsea realised they bought a bag of shyte and tried it on

How come sponsors haven't made their way on to international shirts yet?

Ireland have rocked one for ages.

I guess most countries see the national shirt as something worth not tarnishing with a company name. Plus the numbers on the front thing.

How come sponsors haven't made their way on to international shirts yet?

Ireland have rocked one for ages.

I guess most countries see the national shirt as something worth not tarnishing with a company name. Plus the numbers on the front thing.

:thup: Yeah, you're probably right.  Still fairly surprising though and had forgotten about Ireland.

When it gets to the World Cup and that I doubt FIFA would stand for it either, since it's all about them making money and nowt else.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Tim Vickery reckons he's a box to box midfielder who in time will be able to chip in with 10-15 goals a season.

Tim Vickery reckons he's a box to box midfielder who in time will be able to chip in with 10-15 goals a season.

That will do me, he's dropped from my fantasy. Cheers.

10-15 goals isn't enough for a midfielder?

In time he said, haven't got time in my fantasy to wait around for him to bang 10-15 goals in a year or two years time when he's developed  :lol: well at least that's what i assumed he meant.

Is a Transfer Request anything more than a formality? For example in the Suarez situation, everyone at Liverpool knows that he wants to go. He has said so multiple times, so isn't the idea that he might put in a 'Transfer Request' as a last resort kind of redundant? Or does it do more than just formally requesting a transfer?