Daft questions (football edition)

Decky

• 2 weeks later...

Where can one buy some form of decent quality nylon NUFC flag to fly proudly on top of one's home? Don't really want a piece of shit that falls apart / looks washed out after a week.

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone know when next seasons fixtures will be announced?

Round about 17th June as always i would assume

Guest Roger Kint

:thup:

Have just had a look, 20th is a Thursday so will probably be that.

:thup:

Have just had a look, 20th is a Thursday so will probably be that.

Magic, cheers fella.

Where can one buy some form of decent quality nylon NUFC flag to fly proudly on top of one's home? Don't really want a piece of s*** that falls apart / looks washed out after a week.

:lol: We've been having the same convo at our place. I've got a decent Spurs one from our anniversary match, but the wife has a Villa one too. Then you add in the fact that I wouldn't mind flying a Union flag and an Aussie flag. The house will be like the United Nations.

Where can one buy some form of decent quality nylon NUFC flag to fly proudly on top of one's home? Don't really want a piece of s*** that falls apart / looks washed out after a week.

I'd like to know that too

Who was the commentator for our 3-2 vs Barcelona in the CL? Forget his name. Sounds an old chap, but that Tino hat trick and his commentating for it is class.

Brian Moore (RIP), absolutely brilliant commentator.

Who was the commentator for our 3-2 vs Barcelona in the CL? Forget his name. Sounds an old chap, but that Tino hat trick and his commentating for it is class.

Brian Moore (RIP), absolutely brilliant commentator.

:thup: Loved him.

Does the 6 second goalkeeper rule still apply?

Sure someone mentioned its no longer in force, the keepers just hold onto it for as long as they like now? I know it was hardly ever used (apart from Jussi at SJP)

Sure someone mentioned its no longer in force, the keepers just hold onto it for as long as they like now? I know it was hardly ever used (apart from Jussi at SJP)

Nah, it was scrapped ages ago. Now the same rules apply as for example throw ins or free kicks, ie no set time limit.

Nah, it was scrapped ages ago. Now the same rules apply as for example throw ins or free kicks, ie no set time limit.

Heard a goalkeeper saying that once he had been booked for time wasting he would just keep doing it because there was 0% chance of the ref giving him a second yellow and sending him off for time wasting. Maybe he's right, I don't know if I've ever heard of someone being sent off for it?