Daft questions (football edition)

Decky

Aww I loved heads and volleys. 3 lives and if it goes wide you lose 2 lives, over and you lose 1, keeper catches it and the player that took the shot goes in net. :aww:

:thup: I'd purposely aim for the 'keeper so I could go in goal. :blush:

Always hated heads and volls, and also singles. Wembley doubles is always good, especially cos you need an odd number of people to do it and this is normally why your original game of football was shit/one sided.

I used to love doubles when I was on my own actually, was always treated like you were Pele if you managed to get through any rounds, even if just getting near the ball and scoring was fairly likely in the early rounds :lol:

Someone just goes in goal until a team a through if there's an even number of players. Doubles was class though, mostly because you get to have a rest every round.

Was minging if you were scraping through every round. Absolutely knackered all the way through :lol:

Singles always meant you either had goal moochers galore, or you had to bring in some pretty difficult-to-enforce rules to put a stop to it.

I'd go in goal a lot, we just had an agreement I'd disallow any goal-hanging goals. Respect. :snod:

Singles always meant you either had goal moochers galore, or you had to bring in some pretty difficult-to-enforce rules to put a stop to it.

I'd go in goal a lot, we just had an agreement I'd disallow any goal-hanging goals. Respect. :snod:

didn't you read, MOOCHER, not goal hanger. i'd rather be labelled a puff (sic) or mackem than a moocher, the greatest insult known to man. those werew the same people who had to be told to bunky off the bay when playing 21 buzz off.

and throughout all these games you had to commentate.

My mate always used to scream "JAAAN MOLBY, THEY'VE GIVEN HIM TOO MUCH ROOM!!" every time he was on the attack :lol:

i once got told off by a friend of the family, said they'd tell my parents if they heard me do it again, my crime..."CANNELL!"

Guest firetotheworks

and throughout all these games you had to commentate.

My mate always used to scream "JAAAN MOLBY, THEY'VE GIVEN HIM TOO MUCH ROOM!!" every time he was on the attack :lol:

Im fucking creased at that. :lol:

Headers and volleys was ace.

We played it damn near every night after school. So much so that my volleying was superb compared to every other aspect of my game.  :lol:

loved it, what were your rules- if the keeper caught you you went in goal?

Guest firetotheworks

Another one was making the circle bigger and bigger on a field and seeing how far apart you could go and still play it to feet without anyone moving.