Daft questions (football edition)

Decky

why do radio 5 have 2 commentators for their live games and switch them half way through each half ?

alan green, is it good that he's in a job so it gives hope to other over oppionated crap hacks or should we have to put up with his annoying twitterings ? quite frankly i'd even rather listen to motson or pearce.

why do radio 5 have 2 commentators for their live games and switch them half way through each half ?

alan green, is it good that he's in a job so it gives hope to other over oppionated crap hacks or should we have to put up with his annoying twitterings ? quite frankly i'd even rather listen to motson or pearce.

I think it's just to do with how intensive radio commentary is but then plenty other stations don't so maybe there's another reason for it?

Did the Italian (Milan) defences of yesteryear use zonal marking?

Sacchi's Milan is generally thought of as having introduced zonal marking to Italy in the late '80s. Before that Italian teams were famous for particularly grim, rigid man-marking, with most games being decided by personal duels between defenders and attackers.

http://www.corriere.it/Media/Foto/2007/08/09/zico--140x180.jpg

I think it's just to do with how intensive radio commentary is but then plenty other stations don't so maybe there's another reason for it?

that, and also maybe something to do with the co- comentator doing short reports for various other bbc radio channels, when not commentating live, and swapping just to keep them fresh for either job?

Guest benge23

Has anyone tried getting Southampton away tickets? Every time I click on "quick seats" nothing happens.

I've tried Firefox and IE, (I'm at work), if this helps.

I couldnt pick any seats either i guess its sold out, damn it was looking forward too it as i leave on the doorstep of the ground!  :'(

Has anyone tried getting Southampton away tickets? Every time I click on "quick seats" nothing happens.

I've tried Firefox and IE, (I'm at work), if this helps.

I couldnt pick any seats either i guess its sold out, damn it was looking forward too it as i leave on the doorstep of the ground!  :'(

Yeah think it's sold out now, bit of a shame because it was still showing so I got that fleeting moment of hope :lol: