Daft questions (football edition)

Decky

Who's got the best moniker in football?

Christian 'Onion' Rodriguez has got to be up there.

Christian "El Hobbit" Bermúdez

http://lh4.ggpht.com/-wf3TIUZCNgM/SGpZUQKsqLI/AAAAAAAAACg/trQkhXihvKA/Christian%252520Bermudez.jpg

Ligue 1 has an official youtube channel now that shows highlights and goals from every match. Is there any reason we cannot post these videos here? Is there an reason England cannot do this?

No.

Money.

probably been asked a million times before, but i couldnt find anything using the search function.

whats the diffference between the Platinum Club, Bar 1892 and the Sports Bar? and what do i get there that i wouldn't get in my normal seat, except a better view? thinking of paying the extra fiver for the europa league match next week.

...against Reading on Wednesday' date=' a fixture brought forward from the first weekend of September due to Chelsea's involvement in the UEFA Super Cup a week on Friday[/quote']

Helps if you actually read the article ffs. :lol:

Can someone sort this out :

How the hell did Ivanovic's suspension get served in the reserves? ridiculous

I didn't even think there were reserves anymore now there is the under 21's league, which he couldn't even play in (probably wrong and some shit rule about 3 overage players)

If I'm true that Ivanovic can't even play for this team, how can he been suspended from it?

Already found out from trusty wiki:

The Professional Development League is open to players in the under-21 age group or younger, but each team sheet may contain the names of one overage goalkeeper and three overage outfield players

What a joke that Ivanovic got away with not being suspended for 3 PL games. Infuriating.

Guest SweMatt

probably been asked a million times before, but i couldnt find anything using the search function.

whats the diffference between the Platinum Club, Bar 1892 and the Sports Bar? and what do i get there that i wouldn't get in my normal seat, except a better view? thinking of paying the extra fiver for the europa league match next week.

They're just about the same, just in different locations. You'll have some more space (including seating) in the bar at half time but that's about it.

Atmosphere is terrible, no singing etc.

Who won Goal of the Season in the year of the Albert chip vs Man Utd?

I don't know why the goal hasn't got a bigger reputation, basically.

- He's a CB

- Lobbing the goalkeeper from that distance is more difficult than lobbing from range (as there are fewer projectile paths which work)

- It was against Schmeichel (not some two-bob goalkeeper); and

- It rubber-stamped the humiliation of Man Utd