Daft questions (football edition)

Decky

Exactly what is it with Everton and their love for the Scottish/Rangers?

It'd be us, but our road to Scotland is so shite, it's actually easier to get to Liverpool from Glasgow.

Guest Recoba

Exactly what is it with Everton and their love for the Scottish/Rangers?

Moyes and before him Walter Smith, both Scots.

Lawrie Sanchez tried to do the same thing with Fulham, but it shockingly turns out the Northern Ireland team cannot compete in the Premiership.

Guest firetotheworks

He's was only nicknamed Spiderman because of the mask iirc. Does he just proper love Spiderman and it's as simple as that?

He's was only nicknamed Spiderman because of the mask iirc. Does he just proper love Spiderman and it's as simple as that?

Was some kid who asked him to do it, so he did. If I remember correctly

How more complicated can it get?

You say that like it's completely normal :lol:

Well he's not wearing the Spiderman mask because his mother was killed by the Green Goblin and it reminds him of his eternal quest for vengeance  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

You say that like it's completely normal :lol:

Well he's not wearing the Spiderman mask because his mother was killed by the Green Goblin and it reminds him of his eternal quest for vengeance  :lol:

I was just wondering which came first really, the nickname or the celebration.

Guest firetotheworks

Imagine being in the crowd when he first did it. I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

Guest firetotheworks

Speaking of Jonas, Im watching the season review and fuck everyone tbh. I absolutely love him.

Imagine being in the crowd when he first did it. I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

Against Barnsley? Or when he was at Mallorca?

Was fucking class at SJP like; one of my favourite little moments ever at the game.

I was really annoyed he didnt do it against Peterborough like, was sure it was going to be his only goal for us

Ha aye. Was so random that; still don't quite understand why he didn't celebrate. Something about rumours about him leaving - never really made sense.

From afer the game:

Gutiérrez said: "I left it in the changing room because I have read something in the newspapers that I didn't like about me, that I want to leave Newcastle, so I didn't want to celebrate because it's not true. I am happy at Newcastle and I want to be here next year. I want to be here next year in the Premier League and nothing else.

From afer the game:

Gutiérrez said: "I left it in the changing room because I have read something in the newspapers that I didn't like about me, that I want to leave Newcastle, so I didn't want to celebrate because it's not true. I am happy at Newcastle and I want to be here next year. I want to be here next year in the Premier League and nothing else.

Most confusing explanation ever. 'I didn't celebrate because I wanted to show people I love it here.' :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sophie S

Why is the manager actually called gaffer? Isn't that the guy doing the lighting on film and theater?