Daft questions (football edition)

Decky

Guest neesy111

Does anyone know if Lee Ryder has a brother?

You after a date like?

:lol:

Well Someone on here said he lives near the Quays at North Shields, well I get the shields ferry everyday to work and someone works in the ferry who looks the split double of Ryder.....

Guest antz1uk

why are loads of the Croatia players wearing blue sticky plasters? not noticed any other trams covering tattoos up or anything

why are loads of the Croatia players wearing blue sticky plasters? not noticed any other trams covering tattoos up or anything

Is it not them things Gazza Bale wears to stop injuries?

Guest antz1uk

just got an answer in wiki answers

Kinesio tape. It gives support and stability to muscles and joints without affecting circulation or range of motion which is a lot better compared to the more basic taping procedures.

When a player is subsitituted on, are they allowed to immediately take set pieces?

I'm sure they can but I seem to rememember Santon coming on for us on his first game (at SJP against Spus I think) and he wasnt allowed to take a throw in

When a player is subsitituted on, are they allowed to immediately take set pieces?

I'm sure they can but I seem to rememember Santon coming on for us on his first game (at SJP against Spus I think) and he wasnt allowed to take a throw in

What? :lol:

It's a slight technicality but a substitute cannot take a throw-in until they have stepped onto the pitch to be officially become a player in the game.....but all he has to do is sub-in, step onto the field and then step off to take the throw-in.

Talking about Super Mario never missing a pen in the pub today.

Has The Big Sho' ever missed one for us?

Once in a friendly (against Bray Wanderers), never competitively.

whatever happened to robert fleck's son nephew John at rangers who was gonna be a world beater?

Still there I think. Loaned to Blackpool last season for a bit.

Free agent after being released because of a bust-up with McCoist, says Wiki

Is this the first time in the PL that NUFC have started the season already in the top half? Alphabetically we're 9th out of 20.

aye probably.  In the 90's Merlin sticker books we were always second half.  Halfway (with the forms for applying for required stickers etc) used to be between Everton and Leeds.  I know I'm such a saddo for remembering this.

Guest firetotheworks

How did Riquelme and Adriano fall so quickly from the very top?

Riquelme especially was absolutely class in the 2006 World Cup. He got substituted against Germany, who then went on to beat Argentina and Riquelme just seemed to completely vanish off the face of the planet after that. I know he went back to South America, but what happened? It's more mysterious than this whole Torres losing his form thing.