Daft questions (football edition)

Decky

Has anyone ever seen someone score with a diving header - where they've dived away from goal?

As in, the cross/delivery has fallen short, so they've had to dive away from goal, swivel in mid-air so their stomachs are facing the sky - and then head the ball on using the momentum of the cross?

I know people have used the back/side of their head to dive and glance on, but I mean using their forehead.

Might be wrong but Im kinda sure Jared Borghetti scored a similar type of goal in world cup 2002.

Aye, not the exact same thing but still heading the ball away from the direction he's going

Imagine how embarrassing it would be if you'd actually had to answer a question about football clips on here just to be able to sign up, then totally forgot about it only a few months later. Man, that would be embarrassing.

Does anyone know when Season Tickets for next season go on sale? (Not renewals) Didn't keep my season ticket this season as I was moving away from Newcastle but I've missed it so will probably just accept the additional travelling costs and get one again next season

Why actually are there two halves to a league table?

There has got to be some sort of deep and meaningful philosophical to.....

To fit on the screen?

Suppose yeah, screens are massive these days though. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Does anyone else think it's a bit off that Welsh teams like Cardiff or Swansea can play in the English Football League and ultimately qualify for promotion to the EPL and thereon Europe (theoretically speaking anyway) whilst Celtic and Rangers etc are left stuck in the SPL? ???

Does anyone else think it's a bit off that Welsh teams like Cardiff or Swansea can play in the English Football League and ultimately qualify for promotion to the EPL and thereon Europe (theoretically speaking anyway) whilst Celtic and Rangers etc are left stuck in the SPL? ???

No.

the welsh teams compete through the english league system, the jocks don't, whats the beef ? no problem with it as it's historical precedent as in the welsh teams have always played through the english league system where as we prefer to keep the jocks out for good reason.

I don't know. I wonder if the Welsh teams in the league initially didn't have their own independent infrastructure so were made part of the "English" leagues, or if Scottish teams at any point had the offer/option to be part of "English" leagues.

the welsh teams compete through the english league system, the jocks don't, whats the beef ? no problem with it as it's historical precedent as in the welsh teams have always played through the english league system where as we prefer to keep the jocks out for good reason.

:lol: