Daft questions (football edition)

Decky

Hypothetically, if Newcastle drew Gateshead away in the FA Cup 3rd round, would it be moved to St.James Park?

And if it did , what would the attendance be assuming £10 kids, £20 Adults?

I don't see any reason for it to be moved to St. James'. I would think that we would play at the International Stadium with no worries, it seats 11,750 after all.

Probably been asked before, if so then apologies, but do the club include people in their attendance figures who enter via the side doors rather than through the turnstiles?

Anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't get moved aside from on police advice which is rare. Segregation would be interesting.

Police advice may be due to the fact thousands may try to gain entry without tickets (which is fairly easy to do at Gateshead isn't it?) and therefore it could become a safety issue.

Can also be switched if both clubs agree can't it?

Ok- under 30s only- any of you know from what match the clip of Keegan playing for us on the start of Motd is.

No realistic idea but will guess Brighton.

twat :lol:

edit- cud have played my game a bit :(

:lol: Am I right like?  You're always hearing about Brighton when it comes to Keegan as a player, was it his last game for us?  Also seem to remember seeing Beardsley scoring a classic against the same opposition but mind might be playing tricks there.

:lol: Am I right like?  You're always hearing about Brighton when it comes to Keegan as a player, was it his last game for us?  Also seem to remember seeing Beardsley scoring a classic against the same opposition but mind might be playing tricks there.

99% certain your right. KKs last game vs brighton 1984- lovely chip by peterb, header by waddle, rebound tap in by KK, 3-1 win, we were already promoted.

See, that's just stuff me dad's shown me / talked about and it's obviously sunk in, I was born in 1984.

I also remember that one of the only football videos we had was the relegation one from the late-80s for some reason, so I watched that a few times when I was a kid.  Think we only won a handful of games but seem to remember us getting a couple of positive results against Liverpool.

See, that's just stuff me dad's shown me / talked about and it's obviously sunk in, I was born in 1984.

I also remember that one of the only football videos we had was the relegation one from the late-80s for some reason, so I watched that a few times when I was a kid.  Think we only won a handful of games but seem to remember us getting a couple of positive results against Liverpool.

hes got the same videos as me :lol:

think we took 4 points off lpool relegation season. born '84  :jesuswept::anguish:

• 2 weeks later...

could we cope with europa football.

if not,....does it generate enough £££ to build a squad that can cope?

With our current squad size, nope.

Qualification should give us a fair bit of money like, could be enough to sign a couple of players (maybe).

Qualification should give us a fair bit of money, could be able to sign a couple of players (maybe).

knew the answer, when I asked . I think it would be a step too far for this squad. and I just dont see Ashley improving the squad enough.

Qualification should give us a fair bit of money, could be able to sign a couple of players (maybe).

knew the answer, when I asked . I think it would be a step too far for this squad. and I just dont see Ashley improving the squad enough.

:sadnod: