Daft questions (football edition)

Decky

Why does Sky's 3d coverage have separate commentators?

"oohh did you see that ball! Was like it was coming right at us" ?

They have a totally different team- match director, cameramen (obviously), editors etc. The replays and graphics are different too.

Rank these in order of highest accolade and give an example player of each class:

World class, International class, Premiership class, Champions' League class, Championship class, SPL class, La Liga class

World Class: Messi

Champions League Class: Rooney

International Class: Young

Premiership Class: Bent

La Liga Class: Soldado

Championship Class: Chopra

SPL "Class": Jelavic

put prem class higher than la liga because I do think the standard outside Real/Barca (who would be CL class) is pretty poor

Both the online fantasy leagues I'm in are showing Bosingwa as being available for this weekend. BBC also doesn't mention him being suspended (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15413593.stm)

Are they wrong, or has he appelaed his red card? Can't see anything about it anywhere else.

Was a one game ban which was served in the cup against Everton wasn't it? ???

Roberto Martinez was on Talksport yesterday and chatting about 'the big seven' in the premier league, in that there were seven away on their own, then the rest could all compete with each other. I am obviously assuming he meant Man U, City, Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal, but then who else? It would have to be one of ourselves, Everton or Villa but I can't for the life of me work out who. Maybe he just can't count.

Roberto Martinez was on Talksport yesterday and chatting about 'the big seven' in the premier league, in that there were seven away on their own, then the rest could all compete with each other. I am obviously assuming he meant Man U, City, Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal, but then who else? It would have to be one of ourselves, Everton or Villa but I can't for the life of me work out who. Maybe he just can't count.

Sunderland obviously

Either us or...Everton? Villa? :dontknow:

How far in advance are Sky fixtures announced? I am looking to book a trip across for the Liverpool game but I guess there is a high chance of it moving to Sunday. Also, are there pay on the gates at all home games now?

Currently only selected until 1st Feb 2012.