Daft questions (football edition)

Decky

I wonder in what place in the forum I could post a football video in such a sly way it doesnt get picked up on (or takes the longest to get picked up on)

The admin board.

say I went to an old thread and planted one, do you get alerted or anything that a YT video has been put on? This is of course, purely academical

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1889/riddleq.jpg

I wonder in what place in the forum I could post a football video in such a sly way it doesnt get picked up on (or takes the longest to get picked up on)

The admin board.

say I went to an old thread and planted one, do you get alerted or anything that a YT video has been put on? This is of course, purely academical

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1889/riddleq.jpg

http://upbynoon.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/father-ted-careful-now1.jpg

Truly daft question here but hope someone can help:

Do we know for sure yet if the Toon vs Chelsea match currently scheduled for 3pm on 3rd December is likely to be moved at all?

Something that has just come to my mind, never really given it consideration before.

If a players get injured in the warmup or whatever, i.e. after the team has handed in the team sheet, they obviously don't play him and replace the player with someone else. Does that count as one of their 3 subs, or do they still get the opportunity to make 3 after that? :undecided:

I don't know why I'd help you, but the best way would be to modify one of your old posts.

But don't :angry:

Something that has just come to my mind, never really given it consideration before.

If a players get injured in the warmup or whatever, i.e. after the team has handed in the team sheet, they obviously don't play him and replace the player with someone else. Does that count as one of their 3 subs, or do they still get the opportunity to make 3 after that? :undecided:

Pretty sure it's not counted as a sub.

Pretty sure it's not counted as a sub.

If it's after the teams have gone in it's at the two manager's discretion IIRC.

Are there any European football (specifically Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga) highlights on British TV? I know Sky have La Liga covered but is there anywhere (free or with a normal Sky subscription without Sky Sports) that shows the other stuff?

Are there any European football (specifically Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga) highlights on British TV? I know Sky have La Liga covered but is there anywhere (free or with a normal Sky subscription without Sky Sports) that shows the other stuff?

Think it's all on ESPN, with highlights/goals sometimes on Eurosport.

I do, fucking typical that the only way I can watch them is in Welsh. :lol:

Cheers Dave, I'll keep an eye on Eurosport next week. Surprises me there's not more coverage of certain leagues on channels like Eurosport.

Au cas où quelqu'un est intéressé j'ai découvert que vous pouvez regarder la Ligue 1 met en évidence le Sky Channel 799 à 20 heures le lundi. Suppose que c'est en français mais personnellement je ne suis pas arsed.

Quoi? ???

Rank these in order of highest accolade and give an example player of each class:

World class, International class, Premiership class, Champions' League class, Championship class, SPL class, La Liga class

Rank these in order of highest accolade and give an example player of each class:

World class, International class, Premiership class, Champions' League class, Championship class, SPL class, La Liga class

Okay. :okay:

World Class - Ozil

Champions League Class - Sergio Ramos

International Class - Pepe

La Liga Class - Soldado

Premiership Class - Downing

SPL Class  - Jelavic

Championship Class - Kevin Nolan :bluestar: Seriously though, think someone like Rob Earnshaw, a few years ago...

There's little rhyme or reason with my player selections. :lol: