N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

Guest Stephen927

I don't have any preference with venue, I could get to any of them really.

Quite pleased so far with the interest shown in this. :)

Guest Stephen927

Need to start thinking of a way to sort out who would actually be playing if you had considerably more than the number required. Dance-off?

Street fight.

Yeah that could be a problem, understandably people wanna be playing and not on a bench.

How about we lock the thread after 22 members confirm they'll play?

Doubt 22 people would know for definite whether they could come for a while yet, due to getting date/venue sorted, and personal circumstances.

How about we lock the thread after 22 members confirm they'll play?

Doubt 22 people would know for definite whether they could come for a while yet, due to getting date/venue sorted, and personal circumstances.

yeah, your bound to have people dropping out.

when we book we should say 22 people, but if there's less i doubt they'd be arsed as long as the money is paid.

Guest Stephen927

I think realistically we're looking at it being in the New Year.

I think the number should be a bit higher to allow for peoples circumstances changing and people dropping out.

Guest Heneage

Blimey, £22 is cracking value - or am I just accepting the ludicrous 5 a side indoor prices as the norm? In Darlo at least, anyway.

£50 for an hour at Soccarena.

If you gave me enough advance warning I would come over for a game (has to be weekend), got a hamstring strung at the moment but central midfield a la nicky butt for me...

Wait! Reckless long balls are going to be encouraged? Right, I'm starting as well. F*** you all.

Your prone to the odd tumble in the box as well...

If you gave me enough advance warning I would come over for a game (has to be weekend), got a hamstring strung at the moment but central midfield a la nicky butt for me...

Wait! Reckless long balls are going to be encouraged? Right, I'm starting as well. F*** you all.

Only after two-footed lunges, Proph.

And you're prone to missing open goals  :pow:

Handbags at dawn.

Handbags at dawn.

:lol:

Was it bollocks a two footed lunge, I got the ball and you made the most of the follow through.

...and defenders shouldn't be the ones relied upon to provide goals, especially defenders with two right feet.

Handbags at dawn.

Was it bollocks a two footed lunge, I got the ball and you made the most of the follow through.

...and defenders shouldn't be the ones relied upon to provide goals, especially defenders with two right feet.

You're saying a lot that you have 1 right foot, never mind 2.

Handbags at dawn.

Your one to talk, remember blazing that beauty of a cross over the bar from a matter of yards. It happens to the best of us...

:razz:

Handbags at dawn.

Your one to talk, remember blazing that beauty of a cross over the bar from a matter of yards. It happens to the best of us...

:razz:

Well you better come to this match if it goes ahead, it'll make me feel good about my footballing ability.

Long balls ahoy, shame Wardy isn't around to shoot from 80 yards.

Pilko: You t**t!  :lol:

Do we have a keeper?

Whats rough idea of our team gonna look like?

think nufc_kev said he'd play as a goalie, didn't he?

and that's something for when we have more people tbh, might be hard to do now.

Guest Heneage

Do we have a keeper?

Whats rough idea of our team gonna look like?

think nufc_kev said he'd play as a goalie, didn't he?

and that's something for when we have more people tbh, might be hard to do now.

Well are we playing Skunkers ? I mean how many do we have thus far?

Northern gimp is a class centreback, big stopping fucker,

What the fuck, I'm like shola on ket man.

Put me in tho, aint played fo years but would be good fun.  CP40 can play as well as I'd ned  lift  :shifty:

Guest Heneage

Northern gimp is a class centreback, big stopping fucker,

His lass says he hasn't got much staying power though.

Will you be making an appearance?